Returning player looking fro active Emp guild

Tickdoff-Tank

I am Tickdoff-Tank, I was here for some of Beta, and played regularly through Explosive Conflict. I have many characters that were well geared back in their day, but are sadly out of date now.

I have an Arsenal Merc (my main I think), a DPS Jugg, Assassin tank, Operative Heal (will most likely go DPS though, I suck at healing), Jugg Tank, and a couple Pub toons as well.

I prefer Emp side and I love doing FPs and Ops. I am experienced in many MMOs, have Vent, Mumble, TS3 and Raidcall currently installed and am willing to use another chat service if you do not use one that I listed.

I am easy to get along with, I rarely stress out over anything, and especially not anything related to a game. I usually play in the evening (Easter Time Zone, located in North Carolina) but on Sunday and Monday I tend to be most of the day.

What I am looking for: A laid back group that is active on voice chat, my main reason to look for a guild is to have people to talk about the game with. I am looking to gear up my new Jugg Tank so I am looking to do a lot of HM FPs and OPs, especially EV, KP and EC (I know they are "old" now, but they are what I remember and I think it would be best for me to get back in the swing of things in the first OPs before tackling the new missions).

I have a very sarcastic sense of humor, which is also quite dark. I have been a paramedic for a long time and black humor is just part of what we do :) I have a wife and 9 year old daughter, occasionally real life must take precedence over the game, now matter how irritating that is.

If it sounds like I would fit in with your group please respond here, send me a private message or look me up in game. I am currently leveling up my new Jugg Tank, named Williminah.

If you think I would be a good fit with