I want a Piano

I'll pay cartel bucks for a Piano. I want a music-room in my Strong-hold; with a Juke Box and so forth and musical instruments. I hope I can sit at the piano bench to play for a while and 'heal'. A baby grand is fine - in whatever Star Wars style you think makes sense. (Not just the old Cantina Ep IV one though.) Should be much more elegant.:):)

I'll pay cartel bucks for a Piano. I want a music-room in my Strong-hold; with a Juke Box and so forth and musical instruments. I hope I can sit at the piano bench to play for a while and 'heal'. A baby grand is fine - in whatever Star Wars style you think makes sense. (Not just the old Cantina Ep IV one though.) Should be much more elegant.:):)

A Nalargon would be awesome, a piano feels so not Star Wars :tran_wink:

Edited by Icestar

• 1 year later...

I'd like that instrument as a deco!

I would love to have an Arrangement: Cantina Band, some instrument-playing NPCs, and jukeboxes that play songs (like Core World Classics, not Riveting Themes) in a loop instead of requiring one click per song.

Most of all, I'd love to see this game have an ABC music system (like LOTRO) so that players can form groups and play their own music in the game. I dream of starting a "space jazz" band. :cool:

Edited by Xina_LA

I'd like that instrument as a deco!

I would love to have an Arrangement: Cantina Band, some instrument-playing NPCs, and jukeboxes that play songs (like Core World Classics, not Riveting Themes) in a loop instead of requiring one click per song.

This would be pretty cool as a deco!