The Underlurker

TheOneBlade

I suffer from a complex neuro-psychological process disorder which causes me to have trouble telling left from right quickly. The mechanics on the Underlurker boss make it impossible for me to do anything but die (a lot)

My suggestion is that at least on SM, the arms of the Boss have a colour added, (a faint glow maybe) this would give me a visual clue. For instance, instead of "You're on the left arm" It'd be "You're on the blue arm"

I hope something like this can be added so I can get back to raiding. Lately I've given up since I just drag the group down on that boss.

let them place you in the back spot! tell about your issue to your group and i'm sure they'll move you and the healers will keep an eye on you:o

This. The symbols are only guidelines as anyone can be in any spot as long as it's 1 back 1 front and 3 on each side in 8man.

That said I don't see why not but then again BW did nothing really for the Color Blind on TFB OP 9 so I don't think they are going to change it any time soon.

A simple solution "for dummies" that most groups do is mark 2 people who you're confident will be in the right place at the right time. Instead of telling people to stack on left/right arm, you tell them to stack on person A (the one with the green saber!) or person B (the one with the purple cog!) for example.

This. The symbols are only guidelines as anyone can be in any spot as long as it's 1 back 1 front and 3 on each side in 8man.

Don't know, it seems the person in the back takes far more damage than the rest and needs to use a DCD or put on a tank stance even with a green cross. Could just be bad luck but it would make sense.

Edited by Loc_n_lol

A simple solution "for dummies" that most groups do is mark 2 people who you're confident will be in the right place at the right time. Instead of telling people to stack on left/right arm, you tell them to stack on person A (the one with the green saber!) or person B (the one with the purple cog!) for example.

Don't know, it seems the person in the back takes far more damage than the rest and needs to use a DCD or put on a tank stance even with a green cross. Could just be bad luck but it would make sense.

i've seen any AC in that spot and yes, it seems to take more damage, but sometimes is one in the side position..a static barrier or some preventive healing is enough for any to survive, not hard at all if the mechanics are going smoothly.

another marking system i used( pve server) was flagging one side's players so they're green, marks work the same way though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.