Make Theron/Lana marriage candidates please!

DarkJuliaArcher

Just finished Yavin IV and I'm itching for me. I also, however, think that over the course of the expansion, we should have more romantic opportunities with the duo. I especially love Lana and would like to marry her. As a female sorcerer (and an irl lesbian), I have no good chocies (only Andronikos, and he's stupid). I just think it'd be a great addition to whatever the final patch of the expansion is.

It's apparent that they're going to use Theron & Lana as protagonists for the ongoing story so we'll never be able to "claim" them as our own.

MAYBE someday when they decide to set them aside as characters in the ongoing story, it'll all end with letting us have one of them as a new companion.

Personally I would prefer an extra romantic companion from cartel. with different skins available so the character can be customizable you your liking. Well within reason.

Story wise, I think while your character be that male/female can flirt with those two I think they are destined to end up together. So the only marriage I see happening is Theron & Lana getting married.

I'd like to be able to get Theron, and marry him with my female jedi knight. But I think it's like another poster said, we won't get access to them as companions because they're going to be in the stories that Bioware puts down for us...maybe when they're over, then maybe we can get them as romanceables. :)

Friendly reminder that homosexuality is frowned upon in the Empire. So I hope that if they implement same gender marriages one day, it will be Republic only.
The Empire doesn't tolerate non-humans either, but that ship has sailed, too.

Get over it.

Edited by Rankyn

Personally I would prefer an extra romantic companion from cartel.

Pretty sure this is prostitution.

Anyway: I don't know about marriage, but it would be great to see these two as romance-capable companions. However, we'd have some love triangles going on... Hmm...

• 10 months later...
Just finished Yavin IV and I'm itching for me. I also, however, think that over the course of the expansion, we should have more romantic opportunities with the duo. I especially love Lana and would like to marry her. As a female sorcerer (and an irl lesbian), I have no good chocies (only Andronikos, and he's stupid). I just think it'd be a great addition to whatever the final patch of the expansion is.

+1 to this, definitely want Lana marriage opportunity. Also, give her some outfit mods.

• 1 year later...
I would hate that. They really need to do more romance options.

Female Sith Inquisitor already has only one, and not a good one (even if I were straight Andronikos is still an annoying *****).

HAHAHA this is so legit! bi female and my girlfriends lesbian we joked about the same thing

This necro is hilarious. I especially like the earlier posters saying we weren't likely to get Lana and Theron as companions.

I don't think they'll let us do the marriage thing with Lana or Theron though. And having said that I wonder if I'll look back in 2 years or so and laugh at myself for saying that. I hope so actually.