Best 60 PvP set?

Selout

Hello,

I just picked up mara again and am grinding the pvp gear. I was curious if anyone had a list or something that would show me the best set, and off-set pieces for Carnage/Combat. Or even a stat priority would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: I see the guide down in a different thread but as I skim it, it seems to be mainly directed at PvE. Does that directly translate over to PvP or is it a completely different approach?

Edited by Selout

Stat priority for PvP is you want about 94-95% accuracy. I personally like to get an extra 2% alacrity for a total of 5%. The rest should be all power surge. As for the gear set you will want mostly Challenger pieces with a few Weapon Master pieces. Just pick the pieces that have power surge, power accuracy, or power alacrity.

I also have a video guide for the carnage marauder here:

Stat priority for PvP is you want about 94-95% accuracy. I personally like to get an extra 2% alacrity for a total of 5%. The rest should be all power surge. As for the gear set you will want mostly Challenger pieces with a few Weapon Master pieces. Just pick the pieces that have power surge, power accuracy, or power alacrity.

I also have a video guide for the carnage marauder here:

Hi again!

Just asking, but why Surge? I figured we'd mainly be trying to get a healthy mix of Crit/Power, over anything else.

Hi again!

Just asking, but why Surge? I figured we'd mainly be trying to get a healthy mix of Crit/Power, over anything else.

Hey!

You still want to have 70%+ surge. 70% surge is the soft cap and as a lot of carnage gives extra surge so 70% is fine. My stats are 71% surge, 94% acc, and 5% alacrity. I am full dark reaver with main stat purple augs. In a W/Z my bonus damage is at 1850. The only datacron I don't have is the new Rishi ones.

Also, I only take power and NEVER take crit. Carnage gives plenty of auto crits. You want to make sure those crits hit hard.

Edited by Ld-Siris