Account Shared Commendations

Saito_Hiraga

I think it would be nice to have all our commendations shared on all characters on our account.

There are times for example when you are leveling up a character that you max your warzone comms but you have no big use for them so you just keep carrieng them till you reach the level cap while your already maxed lvl toon needs the comms right now to work/update his PVP armor.

Also the same goes for PVE. Lets say you already finished your PVE armor or at least you dont need the basic/elite comms anymore, but some alt that recently hit the lv cap or that just needs to gear up more really needs them.

No. Hope this never happens.

on the other hand they could stop items brought with them from being bound to being legacy bound. but then you see sooner or later you just wont need them on any character. the costume designer is going to end a lot of need for comms in any case.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Legacy gear

There is no com gear that cant already be shared through legacy gear

So your wish is actually already in place and in game

but what you really want op is for it to be shared freely with no cost or deterrent or obstacle at all.

Honestly I'm really starting to wonder why you instant gratification folk even play at all

You don't want to earn anything

You don't want to wait for anything

You want it given and free

Do you get any satisfaction at all from games?

I'm really serious here because I see a trend of modern gamer's wanting everything handed to them

What ever happened to taking pride in earning something in a game?

Working through the obstacles?

I really do not understand the new generation gamer mentality on this

Really don't

Its already so ultra easy and simplistic to twink alts through com gear.

Mind numbingly easy and simplistic

How could anyone ask for it to be even easier?

Regarding Coms, what I would like to see is more items purchasable by coms

not just gear but decorations

lock boxes

speeders

FLUFF

Make the coms worth more value by increasing what can be bought by them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.