class quest and picking up where I left off

PyroRobby

Been gone a while and back now trying to pickup where I left off on the Hutt cartel. From what I remember I was very near the end; but not able to solo the quest line in the best gear I could craft (item level generally being 156). Stopped there. Now, since I think I can craft better gear and maybe finish that quest line to start the new expansion, I am not finding exactly where to pick back up.

Also I am really just solo playing casually and have had a distaste for grouping, I know it is an MMO; but I like to just do what I can do by myself. Is that going to be prohibitive in finishing my class quest? Must I group, never had to before from what I remember.

Here is what I have still in my quest log:

http://postimg.org/image/3rgulm4tj/

I reckon you finished the original Makeb story, yeah? (If you don't remember, go to the Makeb space station, there is an astromech droid there that will give the Staged Weekly for Makeb only to those who finished the main Makeb story)

That's really the only relevant part. You also have Oricon and the Macrobinocular quest series open in your log. As you can see, the Macro quest ends in a Heroic mission and can't be soloed, however it is not currently relevant to the greater picture of the galactic war. Oricon is a side stage, it shows the conflict with the Dread Masters freed on Belsavis. That quest chain will lead up to 2 Operations, which are also not available for soloing. However, they are, as I said, a side stage, and not *that* important for the purposes of Shadow of Revan (aka the continuation of the main story).

So basically, you're set to go to your ship and use the mission terminal that was installed there with 3.0 to start Shadow of Revan. If you finished the original class quest (as a Sorceror, that would be defeating Darth Thanaton) and Makeb, you will not get anything spoiled, and all the content for Shadow of Revan has a solo version available in game.

I reckon you finished the original Makeb story, yeah? ...

Thank you this was helpful. I proceeded with going to my ship and starting the new expansion story line. Have made it to level 58 so far and am now at the pirate city.

Cheers

Edited by PyroRobby