Kephess the Reborn - For the next Operations.

xMrPirie

For the next set of OPs he needs to be have a glorious resurrection :D (I'm sure a certain person has the power to bring him back from the brink) , he went from being the terror of Denova in NiM runs, to being a Lv55 disappointment in the Dread Fortress, i believe he requires one last shot at redemption.

For the next set of OPs he needs to be have a glorious resurrection :D (I'm sure a certain person has the power to bring him back from the brink) , he went from being the terror of Denova in NiM runs, to being a Lv55 disappointment in the Dread Fortress, i believe he requires one last shot at redemption.

How about we not goad BioWare into copying and/or using old characters over and over. Let's get a new boss (sans Nihilus 2.0..I mean Vitiate.)

Kephess is a running gag after appearing in 3 OPs already.... he could be a sidekick of the players for a change in an upcoming OP and then later become a villain again :)

Kephess is a cool Trandoshan after all, not some stinking wookiee... he deserves some respect :)

I can't wait for the recycling of another character! It'd be just horrible if Bioware gave us a new main villain. I'd much rather continue fighting Revan, Kephess, and the Emperor over and over.

Well I do have some bad news:

Kephess is both Revan and the Emperor. Also, Dumbledore dies.

I want some more Dread Masters :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.