The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Real Money trading discussion

Olgerdos

It's not fair not to allow legal trade subscribers for real money with other legitimate subscribers. All conditions specified in the agreement shall apply to fraudsters who are using cheattings programs dishonest manner the credits and inventory. It should be driven out of the game once and for all. For true connoisseurs of this masterpiece as Old Repabliс, trade among each other would be a same intriguing and raises interest in the game process as a normal trading. In addition, after the transaction into several millions of players clearly committed subscription for the next month, and no doubt would do it or not. Commodity - money for real currency relationships between legal players, these subscribers only increase the rating of the game. Commodity - money for real currency relationships between legal players, these subscribers only increase the rating of the game. There will be more capital injection in the game itself! All will be satisfied, and the players and creators. Games like the economy and the real needs in the endless cycle of money to continue to live and develop. There is nothing vicious or criminal honestly subscribers take trade with each other for real money. This is the Classical version of the capitalist system! This is progress, not regress! Always keep the right decisions to yield positive results, which increases the financial situation of each. And openness, not the shadow trade between legitimate subscribers for real money - the right decision! You may ask: how can we achieve open trade for real currency between normal subscribers who want to play, trade and enjoy the gameplay? It's very simple. Very Much! 1. Dedicated marketplace for those who wish to trade for real money, which brings to the Commission of the creators of the game - an analogue of GTN; 2. Filters for trading levels and Number of credits, for example 55 Level and 15kk -20kk to put up for sale; 3. Not less than 2 months subscription. This is an option. Rating and capital to grow the game several times. This system can operate under the guidance of the Game Masters. And this is the most simple of their schemes. Think about what has been said, let the Force be with you all, Developers, Masters and Subscribers

So, let me get this right.

If you sub for 3 months and above "what about those that drop subs and then re-sub a year from now?"

If you meet the sub mark, you can buy GTN items for real cash as in a micro transaction?

What about creds while we are on topic. Can you buy those to?

WHat price do you set per cred?

Fun to talk about but I doubt it will ever happen.................

I still wish I hadn't misplaced my copy of the Horrendously Long Anti-Wall-of-Text Wall-of-Text. It was always fun to use it to turn the tactics of those who post Walls-of-Text back on themselves. But alas, I misplaced it, and so I must make do without all the fun times that could be had by posting the infinite reasons why you shouldn't post walls of text. Because you know... Paragraphs are a thing!

EDIT: Actually, its probably a good thing I lost that Wall-Of-Text... it was kind of custom designed for the old forums over on Myspace which didn't have a maximum character limit within a single post, so using it anywhere else would be nearly impossible without double posting. (not to mention that I think it was a Myspace Moderator who actually invented the silly thing in the first place so using it didn't count as a rules violation over there, the way it would on almost any other forum).

Edited by XantosCledwin