Grav round is killing gunnery for me.

Dutchpower

• 2 weeks later...
I have to agree here too on both statments. Grav round just sounds like a pathetic silencer to me and that is meh. Also Mortar Volley?! C'mon! Little tiny baby fire drops? Give me a break talk about pathetic. Give us some animation rework love please.

Speak for yourself.

I'd rather not draw attention to myself in PvP by firing off some huge *** laser every second.

The animation and sound(if you don't have the right sound system apparently) are somewhat underwhelming but I have NO complaint about the results which is high damage and a good synergy with full auto, demo round (which is also somewhat underwhelming looks wise), and HiB. Also once you are applying 2 vortices per shot and getting curtain of fire procs you spam it less though I'll admit I still go straight for graf round when an enemy is on that last 1k health and am trying to make myself go to HiB or Demo round since they're quicker.

I understand we have what looks like a gattling gun, but think instead of it as exactly what it says, a damn portable cannon, which rains death from any range.

Grav's sound effect is actually pretty cool, its just you can rarely hear it well from where you're shooting it.

My brother plays a tank and i can usually hear the impact on his computer since we play near one another it goes KA-THUNK! WHOOOOOOO~

Still though i think it would be cooler if we got that channeled laser that some npcs use to basically laser cut/burn through you; it would at least make more sense thematically for burning/cutting through enemy armor.