Where to get droid armor? (no cybertech)

Budderderrange

Hello,

I've been playing on my commando, so far so good, nearly have my droid companion (tank). So I was wondering where I could purchase motors, parts, cores and sensor units. All general chat was able to tell me is:

-GTN. They're either for sky-high prices, or not there.

-My ****. Do they even fit there?

-***** ***** ** ** ****. Okay...

Ask a cybertech. You probably have one in your guild. Or just, you know, make friends and talk to people.

You can also buy assorted droid bits from commendations vendors, as well as high level parts from the Czerka reputation vendor.

But really, just ask around and make friends with a cybertech. We don't bite. Much. Except on request.

Cyber techs and some giger level planet comms vendors have modifiable parts, motors, cores, and sensor units. Cybertechs make them much earlier than you can grab with comms.

There are also random world drops that are on the GTN at times.

Cybertech are the easiest method

Hello,

I've been playing on my commando, so far so good, nearly have my droid companion (tank). So I was wondering where I could purchase motors, parts, cores and sensor units. All general chat was able to tell me is:

-GTN. They're either for sky-high prices, or not there.

-My ****. Do they even fit there?

-***** ***** ** ** ****. Okay...

No need to spend any credits, go to Coruscant, and use basic comms, then go to the Supplies section on the fleet to get the rest.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.