The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, there is a reason behind it and if you are referring to what I think you are, it started in much more peaceful times, and is kind of something that is hard to just "call off". :(

Side Note: That said, that has actually helped both sides of the galactic war indirectly.

Ya its fine, I understood it when I saw it... it was just one of those... Really right now... you have to be doing that NOW... of all times, we could all be working together and practically RUNNING things by now... but NOOOOO. :p

Oh and I am waiting for an opinion to the suggestion I made that consists of more that 1 word.

Sorry, been terribly busy, but I assure you, I have been mulling it over. Though, I am unsure how it would effect planetary economy as a whole if that change was to be made. That said, feel free to post it in the other thread to see what the others think. After all, if it is popular enough, I can see if I can get it in.

Ya its fine, I understood it when I saw it... it was just one of those... Really right now... you have to be doing that NOW... of all times, we could all be working together and practically RUNNING things by now... but NOOOOO. :p

Hey Sil, could Tune and I get results on the op from yesterday?

lol, he said he was working on it to me.

Lady let me know when you are done with your pew pew on planet, I sent my faction to contact you....(constant work that's what we do)

"Salty's" Fleet consisting of

3 Providence-class carrier/destroyer

- 1 Majestic (126,000 x4)

- 1 Carrack-class ( 25,200 x4)

- 1 Corona

- 1 CR90 Config includes Class 1 HD 6 Dual Turbo, 4 Laser, 2 Ion, crew 140, passengers 400, Cargo 2,000 Metric tons

- 2 Modified Assassin ( 9,240 x 8)

- 1 Warrior (14,25 x 4)

- 1 Agave (14,250 x 4)

- 5 YZ-775 (936 x 20)

- 15 GR-75 Medium Transport (Modified with weapons, shields and armor and class 1 hyperdrive)

- 33 K-wing (160 x 132)

- 18 Ft-7B Clarion (45 x72)

- 39 Ft-6 Pike (45 x156)

- 15 FT-8 Star Guard (45x 60)

- 36 Miy'til Standard (54 x 156)

- 24 Miy'til Command (64.8 x 84)

warps into Rishi hoping to make contact with the Shadow Alignment.

Still got time to make your Agenda's and such people... I figured with two days to do so, you guys would get the Agenda's in more often... not less...

personally just waiting on a couple other people to finalize the Agenda, for... BOTH of our ability to handle it starting tomorow......

You should have my reply in your inbox now

Yep thanks.... I think I am just waiting on Lady, I didnt PM her, (its in the main thread) but I still feel the need to wait.

still probably going to wait about 20 minutes before I start sumarizing everything for Sil and finishing it up for this week.

Edit: did you or sil ever figure out the tons to actual ratio.... I thought it was just 1:1 honestly....

Edited by tunewalker

The Hit

A mere week away from the final elections on Gall, and violence has broken out! The War Hero was planning the end game for his campaign as well as the speeches he would give with his most trusted advisers and of course the body guards assigned by our guests, the Farewell Coalition. It was then that surveillance recordings reveal that a force of Black Sun gangsters emerged from the buildings basement. The scene is not a pretty sight, as the assailants were wielding disintegrators, which cause anyone hit by one to turn to ash. Despite this, the War Hero and his men were able to kill at least two dozen of their assailants before they were overwhelmed. Today, Gall mourns the loss of one of its finer figures whose example we shall never forget.

Edited by Silenceo

The Hit

A mere week away from the final elections on Gall, and violence has broken out! The War Hero was planning the end game for his campaign as well as the speeches he would give with his most trusted advisers and of course the body guards assigned by our guests, the Farewell Coalition. It was then that surveillance recordings reveal that a force of Black Sun gangsters emerged from the buildings basement. The scene is not a pretty sight, as the assailants were wielding disintegrators, which cause anyone hit by one to turn to ash. Despite this, the War Hero and his men were able to kill at least two dozen of their assailants before they were overwhelmed. Today, Gall mourns the loss of one of its finer figures whose example we shall never forget.

Really Sil right when Nevermind this is my Fault I should have set up my plan a week ago but is this just going to be the War hero turns out to have survived and wins the Election and the Video was really a fake and he Poisoned my men or something.Then the Suns has a man in office.

Side note:While am going to send Coalition agents accompanied by Siri Skye and Mando Werda agents to the Scene to Investigate.Following by Bring both of the Candidates and their families some where safe which I will Pm you the location and who is providing protection but for right now Triple the guards their Have my Elite troops their search over house on both Blocks.

Edited by Jarons

Really Sil right when Nevermind this is my Fault I should have set up my plan a week ago but is this just going to be the War hero turns out to have survived and wins the Election and the Video was really a fake and he Poisoned my men or something.Then the Suns has a man in office.

Well, that riddle that you were given could of saved his life.

Side Note: Which reminds me, I deleted the PM that had the riddle, so by chance can you PM it back to me? :o That was before the data re-organization I believe.

Edited by Silenceo

Well, that riddle that you were given could of saved his life.

Side Note: Which reminds me, I deleted the PM that had the riddle, so by chance can you PM it back to me? :o That was before the data re-organization I believe.

Would you believe that me and Star solved the Riddle (Mainly star ) like right before you posted this and I was Pm you to double his guard and to bring him to and the Humble Candidates to Adrian Estate which is Fort Knox.

Side note :Yes I will send it to you.

Edited by Jarons

Would you believe that me and Star solved the Riddle (Mainly star ) like right before you posted this and I was Pm you to double his guard and to bring him to and the Humble Candidates to Adrian Estate which is Fort Knox.

Side note :Yes I will send it to you.

By chance can I see the PM chain that lead to it being solved? Mostly curious. :D

It was composed by a Falleen... What do you expect? :cool: Kinda curious to know your exact wording though. :p

Its in the finalization of my agenda since I linked the conversations....

It said "Sounds like Mumbo Jumbo to me" Basically my advice almost would have been ignore it, they are directing your attention away from themselves and onto a riddle instead of paying attention to what is currently going on the resources used on the riddle should be used to increase security on all candidates and hunt relentlessly, but that would have been me, and it probably wouldnt have worked, but thats cus I am looking at it going.... WHAT? Hero, humble, credit... who is being hit it sounds like all 3 are in this thing some how... oh screw it what ever.

edit: to Jarons thing

:45 Edited by tunewalker