The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

Shadow Alignment: Has entered the galaxy over Rishi, which is filled with criminals with no cohersion, ripe for the taking. Such a world is overlooked and ignored completely by the CIS government, which will allow it to be a great base of operations... Conquest, or Dominion? Which path shall be chosen.

If the dark figure ever seemed to doubt her plans, she never once showed it. "Master Jedi, the planet is stuck between mounting a defense and running away." Lt. Kriled said, "Launch fighters and begin the invasion, no need to make this messy, fast and orderly lieutenant, fast and orderly. We do not have time to play their games, confiscate any vessels that survive our main batteries." Jedi Knight, such a simple term for such an important being.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That seems reasonable but we will have to ask Star what he thinks that means SIl will have to hold off on the battle outcome for him to get back on.Also I get to pick the ship and you remove the virus off my ship and I will also sweeten the pot if you can get me a IMP 2.

That seems reasonable but we will have to ask Star what he thinks that means SIl will have to hold off on the battle outcome for him to get back on.Also I get to pick the ship and you remove the virus off my ship and I will also sweeten the pot if you can get me a IMP 2.

This deal is only valid if the GI fleet enters the system second.

Unfortunately I don't think I can just give you an Imp-2.

You and Star get I pick anyways but only rom the GE fleet since that was your target.

If the dark figure ever seemed to doubt her plans, she never once showed it. "Master Jedi, the planet is stuck between mounting a defense and running away." Lt. Kriled said, "Launch fighters and begin the invasion, no need to make this messy, fast and orderly lieutenant, fast and orderly. We do not have time to play their games, confiscate any vessels that survive our main batteries." Jedi Knight, such a simple term for such an important being.

*Many ships go to ground, likely hiding within secret landing zones or such. Others tried to flee into hyperspace, only to be disabled by the new arrivals. Some of the vessels were unable to survive the barrages of fire, but those that did drifted helplessly in a decaying orbit.*

Edited by Silenceo

*Many ships go to ground, likely hiding within secret landing zones or such. Others tried to flee into hyperspace, only to be disabled by the new arrivals. Some of the vessels were unable to survive the barrages of fire, but those that did drifted helplessly in a decaying orbit.*

"I care not for the planet lieutenant, prepare my transport for immediate take off." she said with a distant tone, the murderer she awaited was below. As she walked at pace she made her way to the Pulsar's massive hangarbay, the Beacon was there waiting for it's owner just as always, she took no men with her, no ground operation would go underway.

All she required was a swift justice, the chaos in orbit had quickly become floating debris as she passed at speed down to the pirate city below. The Jedi killing bounty hunter was waiting for her, she came to swing the axe herself, this man had killed two Jedi padawans and she was not going to let her men die trying. Jedi dished their own justice out now.

He was stood there, a Trandoshan grinning at the bait walking into his vision, soon enough though he realised this was no Padawan learner but a Jedi Knight, he was not grinning any more.

Ok. guess what.... that doesnt change much since Karadron is still doing the same, and its STILL multiple days since before he leaves....

Edit: cheat... where am I taking you...

To Druckenwell please.

As soon as I am back home I will make a post concerning the GI/IRA treaty stuff.

I just realized no matter what the FC/MW will have to arrive first since as Karadon pointed out

Technically my fleet did not leave until Aliria had travelled a bit (read several map squares) and had a deal made when she got back. The fleet really did not leave until Jerec did, technically speaking.

That's the first thing that is against them arriving before us.

second is this

Of course he died before Cato Nemoidia, but Sil said his body was not found until they arrived there.

The GI would have to wait for word that Tyrall was died and that the Kelbabe has been sabotage and to send the plan to the GI all that takes time.

Finally

[quote=karadron;8183902

So the battle goes like this:

1. Tyrral is found dead

2. A diplomatic fleet that wasn't scouted is seen.

3. The whole affair is called off.

4. They start jumping to lightspeed and the sabotaged ships and stragglers are caught by the Immobilizer and captured.

So again you have to wait for for Tyrral to be reported dead and the plan to be sent all that takes time we should be already in the thick of the battle by the time you get all that

As soon as I am back home I will make a post concerning the GI/IRA treaty stuff.

Before heading off to their respective businesses (a.k.a. Battle over Cato Neimoidia and flying home in Salty's ship), Aliria and Beeska signed an extended non-agression treaty.

OOC: karadron would you like me to post the details here or keep tha private?

Edit:

This deal is only valid if the GI fleet enters the system second.

Can I haz 1 too? Jarons?

Edited by CheaterLL

Before heading off to their respective businesses (a.k.a. Battle over Cato Neimoidia and flying home in Salty's ship), Aliria and Beeska signed an extended non-agression treaty.

OOC: karadron would you like me to post the details here or keep tha private?

Edit:

Can I haz 1 too? Jarons?

It's up to you whether to post it it not.

So here's my thoughts on the battle situation:

If the GI gets there first the attack is called off like star said.

If the GI gets there second then the combined forces make a quick getaway with what they've stolen with the GI picking up the few that get caught by the Immobilzer.

So here's my thoughts on the battle situation:

If the GI gets there first the attack is called off like star said.

If the GI gets there second then the combined forces make a quick getaway with what they've stolen with the GI picking up the few that get caught by the Immobilzer.

You know if the ships I think your talking about gets stuck by the immobilizer they should be able to take it out and still get away.

You know if the ships I think your talking about gets stuck by the immobilizer they should be able to take it out and still get away.

Well technically I highly doubt many ships would be left behind just about 2/3 of whatever the MW/FC escape with.

Non-agression treaty between the Galactic Inquisition and the Independent Republic Ambassadors.

1. The GI and IRA do not engage in hostile actions against each other under any circumstances.

Hostile actions include, but are not limited to, combat, espionage, sabotage and infiltration.

2. The GI and IRA cooperate as often as possible to assure the success of mutually beneficial goals.

This excludes suicidal or heavy-loss missions as well as potential harm to allies.

3. The GI and IRA share information.

This excludes all PC's and allied NPC's.

*Week 26*

Results of Week 25:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: Business as usual.

The Galactic Inquisition: New beginnings and wheels turning.

Mando Werda: Raiding, building, "Mandalorianing"... the usual. :p

The Farewell Coalition: Mourns the death of Admiral Tyrral as the elections approach their end.

Rising Republic: Has gained Arbiter protection, due to inactivity.

Ordo Kote: Discovery on Ordo!

Independent Republic Ambassadors: Finally arrived home to Druckenwell.

Shadow Alignment: Laying down the law on Rishi.

Skill points Earned:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: + 25

The Galactic Inquisition: + 30

Mando Werda: + 35

The Farewell Coalition: + 35

Rising Republic:

Ordo Kote: + 15

Independent Republic Ambassadors: + 20

Shadow Alignment: + 10

Battle of Nemoidia:

- GI arrived first barely, killing the scouts that guarded the Commenor entrance

- Admiral Tyrral murdered before the battle

- MW&FC forces turned back one jump before the Nemiodia system

- GE fleet survives

- MW&FC fleets intact

Silenceo Are you here and waiting for my agenda... if not I am not going to worry about it right now, but if you are I will try to figure it out.... I am just kind of blanking a little for this week.... so much stuff happening :p....

Silenceo Are you here and waiting for my agenda... if not I am not going to worry about it right now, but if you are I will try to figure it out.... I am just kind of blanking a little for this week.... so much stuff happening :p....

I am waiting for almost everyone's Agenda's... Almost an entire day of nearly nothing happening. :eek: Though I would like to get some more Agenda's crossed off! :rolleyes: I merely hope that intel you received didn't... break you... Ever since you have been quite quiet. :p

I am waiting for almost everyone's Agenda's... Almost an entire day of nearly nothing happening. :eek: Though I would like to get some more Agenda's crossed off! :rolleyes: I merely hope that intel you received didn't... break you... Ever since you have been quite quiet. :p

No just been busy, some what face palming and just trying to remember who I am where I am and what I am doing.... will try to type stuff up before bed, but considering I doubt I will get to it... probably tomorow... sorry.

No just been busy, some what face palming and just trying to remember who I am where I am and what I am doing.... will try to type stuff up before bed, but considering I doubt I will get to it... probably tomorow... sorry.

Hope the face palming doesn't have something to do with me. :rolleyes:

Hope the face palming doesn't have something to do with me. :rolleyes:

No its not you, its me litterally kind of doing a "really guys.... you have to do that NOW... with all this going on... WHY....Stupid NPC factions are stupid...."

No its not you, its me litterally kind of doing a "really guys.... you have to do that NOW... with all this going on... WHY....Stupid NPC factions are stupid...."

To be fair, there is a reason behind it and if you are referring to what I think you are, it started in much more peaceful times, and is kind of something that is hard to just "call off". :(

Side Note: That said, that has actually helped both sides of the galactic war indirectly.

Edited by Silenceo