The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

I was at Druckenwell prior to this turn. My entire fleet has no penalties going into this week and I assume Jarons is the same as I think he moved when I moved.

*Cough*

Inner Rim - 1

*cough*

With Hypderdrive 1, what would of been 4 movement is made 6 as I predicted. :eek: Wait... I was right?! :eek: *throws a party*

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Cough*

Inner Rim - 1

*cough*

With Hypderdrive 1, what would of been 4 movement is made 6 as I predicted. :eek: Wait... I was right?! :eek: *throws a party*

I think there is a small whoopsie on your numbers.... -1 goes from 4... to 5.... not 6....

Also 2.5 would go to 4.5 meaning ALMOST the same "relative distance" except they leave a couple days later.... (core penality being 2)

Edited by tunewalker

I think there is a small whoopsie on your numbers.... -1 goes from 4... to 5.... not 6....

Also 2.5 would go to 4.5 meaning ALMOST the same "relative distance" except they leave a couple days later....

No woopsy Tune. They move threw 2 Inner Rim squares.

The total cost is dependent on the route taken, and the negatives effect each square individually. However, the positives add to the total. Meaning a grade 1 hyperdrive in the inner core could only travel two squares, yet in the outer rim it could go 8.

Side Note: If you move diagonal as the MW&FC did, Alderaan to Cato Nemiodia is only 1 square. :rolleyes: Bah! THE TECHNICALITIES! *collapse*

Edited by Silenceo

Ok. guess what.... that doesnt change much since Karadron is still doing the same, and its STILL multiple days since before he leaves....

Edit: cheat... where am I taking you...

Sil lets just keep this simple who arrives First FC/MW or the GI?If FC/MW arrives first how long would it be until the GI arrives?

Side note:Tune can you take him to Farstine.If he is alright with that.

Edited by Jarons

Sil lets just keep this simple who arrives First FC/MW or the GI?If FC/MW arrives first how long would it be until the GI arrives?

Side note:Tune can you take him to Farstine.If he is alright with that.

From the sound of it I think the GI arrives second since they started out later.

MW&FC would likely arrive first, but the GI would likely arrive within half hour to an hour. (which might be worse than if they were there at the beginning)

Side Note: If you move diagonal as the MW&FC did, Alderaan to Cato Nemiodia is only 1 square. :rolleyes: Bah! THE TECHNICALITIES! *collapse*

to the side not, no Cato Nemi is 2 at least.... as directly diagnally is commenor.... I again am counting it by the lane

1 is at kattada, 2 to around 2.5 is Cato nem.... the 1 is still in the core... thats a 2 penalty, then its a 1 penalty (for a total of 3 penalty added onto the around 2- 2.5 So I personally am counting 5-5.5 so with them leaving multiple days later... they should arrive... multiple days later....

Edit: this is not taking into account faction trait or tech....

Edited by tunewalker

From the sound of it I think the GI arrives second since they started out later.

Ok that's fine then we need to determine how long after does the Gi arrives and how long does it take for them to get organized and send all their ships to where they need to be to do your plan.

We also should add 3 to 4 hours to your arrival time for Jerec arrival.

Edited by Jarons

Ok that's fine then we need to determine how long after does the Gi arrives and how long does it take for them to get organized and send all their ships to where they need to be to do your plan.

Honestly given what SIl said some of my battle plan is scrap.

Cant stay awake, cant sleep... what to do, what to do... lol... I will see it tomorow.... after work.... go to sleep I must.....

Edit: truthfully Sil there are times I dont count it by the lane, but that's when there is no "minor lane" and we all know there would be... If there is a clear nebula someplace I ensure that I dont fly through that unless I am on a lane, when calculating travel distances.... and such...

Edited by tunewalker

Honestly given what SIl said some of my battle plan is scrap.

Lol well I would have to agree but I have a idea.Lets do this you let us attack the Fleet there and we destroy then their.We get paid and take the ships with us but you tell Jerec you arrived to late and to make up for it the Inquisition will personal guard Cato Nemoidia which would give the Inquisition another Planet and you send Adrian apology gift for killing his best friend.

Edited by Jarons

I might actually be mistaken, as usual, about who arrives and when. I just went and checked the techs, and I can not seem to find Hyperdrive tech anywhere on Star's sheet. Unless I missed it, that means Karadron 100% gets there well before hand since his hyperdrive tech is at 100.

Yeah, I know, I blew your secret Karadron, but I am sure you will forgive me some day. :(:rolleyes::D

Now, despite the FC having some hyperdrive tech, they would have to go at the MW pace, otherwise they would be separated.

Lol well I would have to agree but I have a idea.Lets do this you let us attack the Fleet there and take the ships we get paid and take the ships with us but you tell Jerec you arrived to late and to make up for it the Inquisition will personal guard Cato Nemoidia.

Or maybe this can happen:

1. The FC/MW fleet acquire a few ships from the GE fleet.

2. The GI fleet acquires an equal number from their forces.

No losses just mutual exchange.

I might actually be mistaken, as usual, about who arrives and when. I just went and checked the techs, and I can not seem to find Hyperdrive tech anywhere on Star's sheet. Unless I missed it, that means Karadron 100% gets there well before hand since his hyperdrive tech is at 100.

Yeah, I know, I blew your secret Karadron, but I am sure you will forgive me some day. :(:rolleyes::D

Now, despite the FC having some hyperdrive tech, they would have to go at the MW pace, otherwise they would be separated.

Well so far most of my secrets have been given out right now so...the owing is pretty big.

Well so far most of my secrets have been given out right now so...the owing is pretty big.

PM me all the secrets of yours I have blown so I can keep track. :p (no, seriously. I. Can't. Remember!!)

Edited by Silenceo

Or maybe this can happen:

1. The FC/MW fleet acquire a few ships from the GE fleet.

2. The GI fleet acquires an equal number from their forces.

No losses just mutual exchange.

I can't agree to that unless the FC/MW gets more ships then GI since its two factions we have to split the ships you don't plus the design to two of the GI ships.You get a whole planet I would be Willing to lose a few ships but it has to be worth it.Also the GI agents leave the Coaltiona and the Mando Werda alone and we promise to stay out of GI business for a while.

Edited by Jarons

Well I'm going to bed. Honestly though regardless of who shows up when, there is still the issue that if Karadron shows up first, the MW won't move to attack the system and I've made that point (and my reasons for it) abundantly clear.

Now I have to go to bed, I probably wont be back on till tomorrow night so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me about much of this till then.

PM me all the secrets of yours I have blown so I can keep track. :p (no, seriously. I. Can't. Remember!!)

This is me like 80% of the time....

Where am I? what was I doing? how many people are still on my ship?

Is Jerec looking into my client on Commenor.... he should have a drink, and not worry about it.... its all gooooooood.

I can't agree to that unless the FC/MW gets more ships then GI since its two factions we have to split the ships you don't plus the design to two of the GI ships.You get a whole planet I would be Willing to lose a few ships but it has to be worth it.Also the GI agents leave the Coaltiona and the Mando Werda alone and we promise to stay out of GI business for a while.

Ration of 3/2 with a freebie ship for the FC.

This is me like 80% of the time....

Where am I? what was I doing? how many people are still on my ship?

Is Jerec looking into my client on Commenor.... he should have a drink, and not worry about it.... its all gooooooood.

Yeah... About that...

You actually are flying ghost ships, meaning Saltik is the only living member in his entire Faction... No wonder the intel is so bad! :p

/sarcasm