The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

It's a secret meeting because you said that they never told anyone else the strategy. The whole battle plan falls into two hands. If anything happened to both then the plan is dead.

Yes your right only them two would have created the plan together and know the inner working of the plan and be able to make last minute adjustments if need be but they would have to tell their officers and other ships captain the basics of where they need to be and were our fighters need to go nothing that if gotten loose would not have affected the Over all battle plan for example if your spy found out the fighters were coming from behind to target their engines you wouldn't know we were planing to board the ships afterwards.Do you get what I am saying.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, except the MW is not setting foot on the ground. We're blasting the fleet, looting the corpses, and running away.

I am not sure you get paid if you do that.... the job was recapturing the planet.... I guess I could still pay you for just taking care of the fleet, but it would probably be reduced since the job is only half done.... YA that would work... I can contact the client for it, that shouldnt be a problem.

I am not sure you get paid if you do that.... the job was recapturing the planet.... I guess I could still pay you for just taking care of the fleet, but it would probably be reduced since the job is only half done.... YA that would work... I can contact the client for it, that shouldnt be a problem.

No sil said just clear out the fleet not to recapture the planet and we got 10 million we did not bring not nearly enough men for that.

Edited by Jarons

Yes your right only them two would have created the plan together and know the inner working of the plan and be able to make last minute adjustments if need be but they would have to tell their officers and other ships captain the basics of where they need to be and were our fighters need to go nothing that if gotten loose would not have affected the Over all battle plan for example if your spy found out the fighters were coming from behind to target their engines you wouldn't know we were planing to board the ships afterwards.Do you get what I am saying.

Basically every one knows their part of the plan, they dont all know each others part of the plan, but since each individual knows what they are doing, if they ALL do it right then it should all work out.... though I warn you about plans made this way.... 1 person screws up.... the next guy doesnt KNOW he screwed up and goes along with the plan assuming everything is working as intended.... when its not.

I was told the job was to blow the fleet to kingdom come and bail.

If that's not the case this would have been cleared up a long time ago and none of this ever would have happened.

Bloody hell. *throws computer across the room*

I was told the job was to blow the fleet to kingdom come and bail.

If that's not the case this would have been cleared up a long time ago and none of this ever would have happened.

Bloody hell. *throws computer across the room*

Like i said, you would still get paid.... Id make sure of it....

edit: I will double check with the client, if thats all they need to ensure the planet is captured then you will get the full pay, if not you should still end up with AT LEAST half the pay you were promised... in fact you may STILL get the full pay you were promised just DOUBLE if you take the ground to....

Edited by tunewalker

That's fine but tune you said hitting hard targets for the Republics nothing about taking any planets if that was the case the price would have been higher.Also Sil said just clear the fleet again no one said a thing about the planet.

To your edit tune we would have to bring in our troops from our another location and which would take another week Karadon Fleet would be their by then:p.

Edited by Jarons

That's fine but tune you said hitting hard targets for the Republics nothing about taking any planets if that was the case the price would have been higher.Also Sil said just clear the fleet again no one said a thing about the planet.

Ok ya, I just rechecked the job.... he's right... clear that fleet and bail, Job done full pay enjoy....

Edit: I am still sure my client would give you guys a bonus if you bombed a military ground target,... :p

Edited by tunewalker

That's not the point. The amount of the pay was the only real incentive, a lower pay than what I was offered (regardless of by how much) would have gotten a straight no from me and it took some convincing on Jaron's part to get me to throw my lot in.

I have several targets floating around in my sights right now that I can't hit because I have so much tied up here... If I wasn't getting paid an obscene amount of money I'd be long gone from all this, making my money the old-fashioned way.

Edit: good on the above check

Edited by StarSquirrel

Ok ya, I just rechecked the job.... he's right... clear that fleet and bail, Job done full pay enjoy....

Edit: I am still sure my client would give you guys a bonus if you bombed a military ground target,... :p

How much of a bonus and can we just nuke it?Also can you send me the Price on Balmorra.Star if you really want to mess with Karadon take that the pay is about double if not more I believe Sil said.

Hamper. Thank you. Thank god you see sense!

Yes hamper, I agree it will hamper communications, expect the fact that the Kandosii has upgraded sensor and comm systems to sort through it better meaning that orders are getting out quite well and the Admiral has a good view of the battle.

Hamper:

1. to hold back; hinder; impede:

2. to interfere

So jammers on and junk info and recurring speeches will clog (ie hamper/hinder/interfere) with interfleet communications. Therefore making orders more difficult to understand and execute.

As well with the boarding parties seemingly nullified then the GI starfighters will be free to participate in other activities.

How much of a bonus and can we just nuke it?Also can you send me the Price on Balmorra.Star if you really want to mess with Karadon take that the pay is about double if not more I believe Sil said.

I will try to get it, but Sil needs to respond to me first.... also ya as long as its a MILITARY target... no Civies.... I think I can get a bonus for you guys.... since it would essentially be like hitting 2 "hard targets" if you get my drift.

Also is any one else still of the mind that Karadron's forces wouldnt even be there as it would be like 4-5 days into this week before he arrived and the battle is probably taking place on like day 1-2 of the week.... So this whole talk of Jammers and the like seems kind of pointless... though a dead commander still does cause confusion and the like.... so yeah I guess.... Edited by tunewalker

I will try to get it, but Sil needs to respond to me first.... also ya as long as its a MILITARY target... no Civies.... I think I can get a bonus for you guys.... since it would essentially be like hitting 2 "hard targets" if you get my drift.

Any civilian deaths, even one = No more contracts, even indirectly, from either Republic. (in regards to bombardment)

That said, it is a pretty hefty bonus, even when split, if you deal with the ground HQ. However, if I recall, the Imperial base on Cato Nemoidia is hidden underground near one of the major cities.

Any civilian deaths, even one = No more contracts, even indirectly, from either Republic. (in regards to bombardment)

That said, it is a pretty hefty bonus, even when split, if you deal with the ground HQ. However, if I recall, the Imperial base on Cato Nemoidia is hidden underground near one of the major cities.

Ok guys that may not be a good idea... that's why I said no Civies... seriously.... no Civies.....

If you can swing that I can nuke any targets of opportunity. I can't guarantee no collateral damage, but we can minimize it. The Kandosii has improved sensors so I can see what they pick up and they'll easily be able to fire at a distance. And if Karadron is not in our way (since his fleet is dropping in after us) then I have a clear shot.

Also is any one else still of the mind that Karadron's forces wouldnt even be there as it would be like 4-5 days into this week before he arrived and the battle is probably taking place on like day 1-2 of the week.... So this whole talk of Jammers and the like seems kind of pointless... though a dead commander still does cause confusion and the like.... so yeah I guess....

You would have to talk to Sil about that but I would agree with you unless Karadon Fleet can teleport I don't believe they would be their that fast.By the time he should arrive we would be gone with new ships added to our fleet and a few assassins being hunted down.Also Star can you commander send a Message to Adrian telling him what has happened so he can prepare the Funeral Arrangements.

If you can swing that I can nuke any targets of opportunity. I can't guarantee no collateral damage, but we can minimize it. The Kandosii has improved sensors so I can see what they pick up and they'll easily be able to fire at a distance. And if Karadron is not in our way (since his fleet is dropping in after us) then I have a clear shot.

As I just said, and as Sil just said, if you cant ENSURE 0 Civie casualties... dont bother....

Do I have eyes (with improved sensors) on anything purely military down there I can nuke? OR just Concussion missile. They're capital-ship grade missiles so bunkers and the like should be easy kills.

Edited by StarSquirrel

You would have to talk to Sil about that but I would agree with you unless Karadon Fleet can teleport I don't believe they would be their that fast.By the time he should arrive we would be gone with new ships added to our fleet and a few assassins being hunted down.Also Star can you commander send a Message to Adrian telling him what has happened so he can prepare the Funeral Arrangements.

Technically my fleet did not leave until Aliria had travelled a bit (read several map squares) and had a deal made when she got back. The fleet really did not leave until Jerec did, technically speaking.

Technically my fleet did not leave until Aliria had travelled a bit (read several map squares) and had a deal made when she got back. The fleet really did not leave until Jerec did, technically speaking.

Ya this is why I am thinking your fleet kind of arrives like a day or 2 later....

So this entire thing didn't happen?

That would solve a lot of issues at once.

So what's the point of debating all this if your fleet wouldn't even be there Until about 3 hours before Jerec am sure we would have been done and be heading home by then.

Star how good is Tor with Interrogations?

Edited by Jarons

So what's the point of debating all this if your fleet wouldn't even be there Until about 3 hours before Jerec am sure we would have been done and be heading home by then.

My interpretation of the battle plan I sent to Sil took roughly 12 hours to complete...