The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Star responded to the rest and Admiral Askar would be in command of the Coalition fleet since Admiral Tyrral was murdered.

I was hoping you would post it. :p

Edit: Battle Plan:

5. With their engines disabled the Inquisition can focus on dealing with other heavy hitting ships and sending a Spacetrooper boarding party onto the FC’s Keldabes.

Well I had 5,000 Well trained troops aboard YZ-2500 heavy transports.When Admiral Tyrral was murdered the 5,000 troops would had been loaded onto the Keldabe along with its complement of 1,000 troops to locate the assassin.if the 3,000 Spacetroopers were to board they would have to deal with 6,000 well trained Coalition soldiers.We out number you 2 to1 on a ship they know while.Also if your Droidekas were to join in my troops have EMP grenades they can use that to disable your droids.

Edit 2:

When the Inquisition joins the battle they will hack communications to play on loop a demoralizing message made by Vinen.

An overture will be sent to the FC ships to turn on the MW and be allowed to leave on their own volition.

Well my Faction has these 2 traits that will make sure that won't happened

Faction Trait 2:Tricks of the Trade.Units are made of former Smugglers, Enforcers and Mercenaries all have their own special trick they learned during their line of work that they shared with one another.Improves Unit cohesion

Faction Trait 3:Turn the other cheek:Most of faction consist of former criminals who have given up their old ways to make a better future for them and their families..Increases Morals and loyalty to the faction and its leaders.

So I don't think that will happen.

Edited by Jarons

The one used on the Death Star obviously didn't jam their comms, nor their targeting computers in either movie so... lol

The A-wing's one is a fighter-based and used more for masking itself than offensively and I have the same thing (roughly) on my Skiprays.

So yeah, pretty much what I thought you had.

The point is that it still says that they can block targeting computers. Plus considering what tune said then the older model ships will be effectively jammed.

The Providences are (again) at the back. No ship you have could survive the gauntlet long enough to make it.]

EXCELLENT! The Inquisition can hit knock them out as soon as they start. Because the main fleet is jumping into the system after the MW/FC arrive. You know in the rear, just like I said in my battle plan. ;)

Well Star responded to the rest and Admiral Askar would be in command of the Coalition fleet since Admiral Tyrral was murdered.

Well I had 5,000 Well trained troops aboard YZ-2500 heavy transports.When Admiral Tyrral was murdered the 5,000 troops would had been loaded onto the Keldabe along with its complement of 1,000 troops to locate the assassin.if the 3,000 Spacetroopers were to board they would have to deal with 6,000 well trained Coalition soldiers.We out number you 2 to1 on a ship they know while.Also if your Droidekas were to join in my troops have EMP grenades they can use that to disable your droids.

Well that considering that no one knew he died until they entered the system that will take quite a bit of time and also eliminates a possible boarding party.

But then don't underestimate Spacetroopers. Their primary function is boarding and taking enemy vessels and their armed to the teeth (practically a tank). So that 2:1 ratio means little, especially when the Spacetroopers could just vent a room and be perfectly fine.

There is no way that the Inquisition would send in Droidekas alone to board they would be sent with normal stormtroopers to act as shields and turrets.

EXCELLENT! The Inquisition can hit knock them out as soon as they start. Because the main fleet is jumping into the system after the MW/FC arrive. You know in the rear, just like I said in my battle plan. ;)

They aren't in the rear, because they're jumping in from an entirely different angle... are you crazy? Even if for some insane moment that my fleet did jump in (which they obviously wouldn't have) they'd hardly leave the one open gap in their scouting at the rear.

The fact you thought that shows a lack of tactical sense, or complete disrespect for the MW. Both will get you killed ;)

Skirmish actually has no place here but the others I concede though they really don't add a whole lot to this fight imo.

Actually they do. Having a height in discipline (makes the fleet more efficient) and deception (self explanatory) would allow the GI to be overall more coordinated and deceptive tactically. So the effect might just be bigger than you think.

The point is that it still says that they can block targeting computers. Plus considering what tune said then the older model ships will be effectively jammed.

See Cheat's response. And while they may say targeting computers, their actual performance is between mild and abysmal.

Actually they do. Having a height in discipline (makes the fleet more efficient) and deception (self explanatory) would allow the GI to be overall more coordinated and deceptive tactically. So the effect might just be bigger than you think.

I harken back to

Faction Trait 1: Dar'yaim's influence and reputation strikes terror in the hearts of his foes. His soldiers all bear his mark painted on their craft and equipment giving them a sense of unity and purpose while striking fear in their enemies. Improves Morale and Intimidation

Faction Trait 2: Mandalorians are some of the greatest warriors the galaxy has ever seen. As the embodiment of the perfect soldiers they are held to the utmost standards of discipline and conduct. Improves Efficiency and Discipline

So pretty freakin equal there...

They aren't in the rear, because they're jumping in from an entirely different angle... are you crazy? Even if for some insane moment that my fleet did jump in (which they obviously wouldn't have) they'd hardly leave the one open gap in their scouting at the rear.

The fact you thought that shows a lack of tactical sense, or complete disrespect for the MW. Both will get you killed ;)

So you're saying that the two fleets came out of hyperspace every five minutes to make sure no one was around.

"Sir, the scouts report that no one is in the middle of no where outside the target system.":rolleyes:

The GI has the battle plans. They know where the fleets are coming from. So it is perfectly feasible that they could set it up in such a way. Or they just killed your scouts...again.

I harken back to

Faction Trait 1: Dar'yaim's influence and reputation strikes terror in the hearts of his foes. His soldiers all bear his mark painted on their craft and equipment giving them a sense of unity and purpose while striking fear in their enemies. Improves Morale and Intimidation

Faction Trait 2: Mandalorians are some of the greatest warriors the galaxy has ever seen. As the embodiment of the perfect soldiers they are held to the utmost standards of discipline and conduct. Improves Efficiency and Discipline

So pretty freakin equal there...

I can play the faction trait card too.

Faction Trait 2: Meritocracy and Experience. The officers and soldiers of the Inquisition are highly experienced from their time fighting in the Unknown Regions, giving an overall boost to troop effectiveness and skill.

So you're saying that the two fleets came out of hyperspace every five minutes to make sure no one was around.

"Sir, the scouts report that no one is in the middle of no where outside the target system.":rolleyes:

The GI has the battle plans. They know where the fleets are coming from. So it is perfectly feasible that they could set it up in such a way. Or they just killed your scouts...again.

While you put it quite crudely. Yes, that is what I'm saying. The Mando Werda set themselves up just outside the target system (only a few minutes in hyperspace) and got reports from the scouts prior to actually entering the system.

Of course you naturally ignored the most important part of that whole thing. The MW fleet would never have jumped in at all.

And the Gi can't just kill my scouts on a whim. At the very least I'd have been told and again the op is off, so that's BS right there.

While you put it quite crudely. Yes, that is what I'm saying. The Mando Werda set themselves up just outside the target system (only a few minutes in hyperspace) and got reports from the scouts prior to actually entering the system.

Of course you naturally ignored the most important part of that whole thing. The MW fleet would never have jumped in at all.

And the Gi can't just kill my scouts on a whim. At the very least I'd have been told and again the op is off, so that's BS right there.

So their just going to drive into the system. Where they could easily be picked up on sensors ahead of time and reported. Nearby Imperial fleets notified, etc.

Honestly that just sounds ridiculous.

So their just going to drive into the system. Where they could easily be picked up on sensors ahead of time and reported. Nearby Imperial fleets notified, etc.

Honestly that just sounds ridiculous.

You realize you're talking about stealthed scouts right? Like, tiny little fighters with stealth tech stuff the Empire, doesn't just have a counter to with every fleet they field.

Really? You really think that will work? Remember Kandosii-types are old. Their computer systems not only won't be compatible with yours, but they'd have manual overrides and such that you don't see in "newer" vessels.

It all depends on where the manual override is. If it's inside the bridge then it would be interesting if someone just happened to flick the switch before everyone was sucked into space.

See Cheat's response. And while they may say targeting computers, their actual performance is between mild and abysmal.

That's because Clone War vessels and after worked to improve in that area, older models will be susceptible.

Would you be mad if I told you the opposite was true?

Not really since I'd know you were BSing. As I said, infiltrate planets I control? sure. Businesses partners? sure. Could you even manage to infiltrate the legions of normal mandos I have at my disposal? Perhaps.

Can you infiltrate the most elite forces of the most clandestine Mandalorian sect on one of the most sensitive missions they've ever done? Sil has done you a great disservice if he's made you think you have that kind of reach.

Which, as already discussed, doesn't actually happen.

Actually that was never discussed. But bombarding communications with tons of useless information will hamper. Just imagine trying to give orders over that demoralizing speech. :p