The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

My fleet can reach Cato Neimoidia within one week from their staging point at Druckenwell. The Corellian Run gets them most of the way, with smaller routes used once deep in OR space.

Hows it look on ya'lls end Jarons?

If I move my Fleet to Radnor I can meet you at Druchenwell and we can arrive togethe.Do you have a plan yet because I have one and wanted to see what you think.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I move my Fleet to Radnor I can meet you at Druchenwell and we can arrive togethe.Do you have a plan yet because I have one and wanted to see what you think.

Send your plan to me, I work better when I know what we have to work with.

My fleet is already at Druckenwell, the Liberator returns to Druckenwell as well. Commander Risthe has the direct command of the entire fleet, in battle he will just forward your commands Jarons and do some micromanagement. One of the new Tartans remains at Druckenwell to pick up Beeska after the blockade ends.

My fleet is already at Druckenwell, the Liberator returns to Druckenwell as well. Commander Risthe has the direct command of the entire fleet, in battle he will just forward your commands Jarons and do some micromanagement. One of the new Tartans remains at Druckenwell to pick up Beeska after the blockade ends.

Cheat I would have to ask that can your fleet go to Gall while my fleet is gone and continue the Blockade.If you want I can send a ship to pick you up from Alderaan after the battle.The fleet would be under Adrian command sense he is stay on Gall and I can't allow the Black Suns intercepters to leave Gall and bring in supplies to the Black suns there.

"Ok, Ok.... I'll turn the music down" ;).

Edit:" hopefully I can finish my job and get breska out of there myself....

Edit 2: sersiously though, what do you people want from me.... we all know every one of those accusations is bull. Disturbing the peace, HA i havent disturbed any peace I was perfectly fine at that wedding just now was I not, the perfect gentlemen ask the guests. Pirating Smuggling, I am a business man I run a legal Transport and Security company nothing more. And comprimising Imperial Security, again I am the head of a SECURITY company anything I have done was testing Imperial Security procedures as A SERVICE to the Empire so I could offer my services to plug up any unfortunate holes.

Edited by tunewalker

Cheat I would have to ask that can your fleet go to Gall while my fleet is gone and continue the Blockade.If you want I can send a ship to pick you up from Alderaan after the battle.The fleet would be under Adrian command sense he is stay on Gall and I can't allow the Black Suns intercepters to leave Gall and bring in supplies to the Black suns there.

Ok I can do that. But I want one or 2 of those ships, so could you please bring me some?

I won't need your ship as I hope tune will get out of there and if not then an imperial ship is the best choice to get someone out of an imperial sector.

Ok I can do that. But I want one or 2 of those ships, so could you please bring me some?

I won't need your ship as I hope tune will get out of there and if not then an imperial ship is the best choice to get someone out of an imperial sector.

I will see what I can do I know I can get you the designs but not so certain about a actual ship but I have a Imperial ship that can come get you. We will use the codes from the Imp1 if it comes down to it we might even be able to save Tune as well lol.

Edited by Jarons

you guys really shouldnt worry about me, trust me..... I got this....

understood I do need to know who give you the Job so we can receive our payment afterwards.Also just get Beeska back safe we need her.

I will see what I can do I know I can get you the designs but not so certain about a actual ship but I have a Imperial ship that can come get you. We will use the codes from the Imp1 if it comes down to it we might even be able to save Tune as well lol.

We will see how it all works out regarding number of captured ships and tune.

Edit: I don't think you have told me about having an imp1 already (apart from the 1 you're trying to capture) I also don't think that they will accept imp1 codes on a random imperial ship.

Edited by CheaterLL

I'll make sure you get paid.....

Wonderful.

We will see how it all works out regarding number of captured ships and tune.

We will try to capture as many as possible and tune a good talker so he should be able to get away or start working for Karadon.

Edited by Jarons

Wonderful.

See my above edit

will try to capture as many as possible and tune a good talker so he should be able to get away or start working for Karadon.

Well if you have enough you can give me one for preventing 'Battle of Gall #3, this time taking 10 weeks'.

See my above edit

Well if you have enough you can give me one for preventing 'Battle of Gall #3, this time taking 10 weeks'.

Well I think he meant the Imp1 we're trying to capture.

As for ships... I'll see what I can do. The Mando Werda designed its ships/tactics specifically for this type of work, however I have no clue how many of them will actually manage to capture something in this fight.

Once we get word on what is captured (assuming we win at all) we can properly divide the spoils of war.

I don't have a IMP 1 star getting it am getting the design but I have my own Imperial ship that could come also I could take a victory or a Vindicator class to come get you.Alos that won't happen trust me Karadon would be to far out of his comfort zone for that and would live his worlds open and of he captured then what.

Side note:I believe we have a pretty good plan that should allow us to do a lot of damage to the Imperial fleet before they have a chance to respond.

Edited by Jarons

I don't have a IMP 1 star getting it am getting the design but I have my own Imperial ship that could come also I could take a victory or a Vindicator class to come get you.Alos that won't happen trust me Karadon would be to far out of his comfort zone for that and would live his worlds open and of he captured then what.

Side note:I believe we have a pretty good plan that should allow us to do a lot of damage to the Imperial fleet before they have a chance to respond.

Well a Tartan originally is a patrol cruiser so the military can't know of all of them, I could sneak past the imps pretending to be a standard patrol cruiser taking a small break, land and get out the same way.

A Star Destroyer is a tiny bit less sneaky.

Saltik is being transferred to Coruscant, to meet with a representative of Imperial Command.

i Seriously have work to do, How fast is the ship, please tell me we are taking something with AT LEAST a class 1, cus I have things to do.... Managing a company is a full time business.... 3 days cuts hugely into my profit margins. A simple phone call would suffice.....

Edited by tunewalker

i Seriously have work to do, How fast is the ship, please tell me we are taking something with AT LEAST a class 1, cus I have things to do.... Managing a company is a full time business.... 3 days cuts hugely into my profit margins. A simple phone call would suffice.....

Let us just say you arrived there already, and going to continue via PM.

Side Note: Faction = / = leader. Meaning your men can manage. Good chance to develop those not-yet characters. ;)

Edited by Silenceo

Let us just say you arrived there already, and going to continue via PM.

Side Note: Faction = / = leader. Meaning your men can manage. Good chance to develop those not-yet characters. ;)

I have seen how my faction handles things when I allow them complete operational control..... I end up with people in Comas... no thanks... Speaking of which.... you NEVER told me what he said when he woke up even though I asked for it for like the last few weeks....

I have seen how my faction handles things when I allow them complete operational control..... I end up with people in Comas... no thanks... Speaking of which.... you NEVER told me what he said when he woke up even though I asked for it for like the last few weeks....

Rehab? :o

Really though it hasn't been on my list of priorities. Though he did get a good bit of intel before that he wants to tell Saltik himself.

Rehab? :o

Really though it hasn't been on my list of priorities. Though he did get a good bit of intel before that he wants to tell Saltik himself.

Ya I know... which is why I keep asking, I was on the same planet as him when I first had him wake up....

All those participating in the battle of Cato Nemoidia, please PM me your exact force break down for verification. (I already have the battle plan jarons/star)

Side Note: Please list from largest to smallest ship wise for easy sorting. (if not, I will already be doing that...)

Edited by Silenceo