The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly Sil lets be honest the "defensive" people you are talking about are really not going to get a chance to react.....

Edit: really am starting to wonder why the Empire is so pissed... I didnt do anything.... seriously my navy and fleet is probably less then HALF the size of the others around here.....

Edit 2: also Sil.... forgot to say this in the PM.... Do the thing

Edited by tunewalker

Honestly Sil lets be honest the "defensive" people you are talking about are really not going to get a chance to react.....

Edit: really am starting to wonder why the Empire is so pissed... I didnt do anything.... seriously my navy and fleet is probably less then HALF the size of the others around here.....

As was explained earlier, well, essentially THIS...

As was explained earlier, well, essentially THIS...

For all those problems you've had with Sil over this intel stuff, just look at it like this, if your intel was as bad as you claim you wouldn't have this problem so obviously you're doing something right :D

But I know LITTERALLY NOTHING, getting to close to what..... I dont know anything.... I dont know what I am getting to close to... i dont even know who is on board the big ship that flew in....I litterally dont know anything....what are my spies NOT telling me.... their fired....

Edit: Sil lets play a game.... you send me the intel you THINK you have told me.... and I will telly ou what is new.....

Edited by tunewalker

So Aur Nom and the company of stormtroopers try and arrest Saltik, since he isn't going to come peacefully they just have to use the stun setting on their weapons.

The agents would not be acting openly unless they really had too.

The snipers just have to track Saltik using their rifle scopes.

Chameleons primary job is sabotage but given the excessive numbers could also run surveillance.

Also there be army here if need be.

Saltik is a Weequay, he sort of will stand out no matter what if he manages to avoid pursuit.

The Inquisition navy is not letting any ships off world to begin with and they have gravity well projectors in the fleet.

Also other stuff...

Saltik is a Weequay, he sort of will stand out no matter what if he manages to avoid pursuit.

Forgot about that one...

Yeah you can't easily disappear on Imperial-controlled Alderaan as a Weequay.

However, Karadron's explanation of what his forces will do in this situation have me leaning toward Saltik's escape with a number of dead Imperials in his wake. His fighting skills are nothing to smirk at...

But I know LITTERALLY NOTHING, getting to close to what..... I dont know anything.... I dont know what I am getting to close to... i dont even know who is on board the big ship that flew in....I litterally dont know anything....what are my spies NOT telling me.... their fired....

Edit: Sil lets play a game.... you send me the intel you THINK you have told me.... and I will telly ou what is new.....

Its not what you FOUND, but what your agents ALMOST found. A wee bit different. :rolleyes: Part of the reason you don't know terribly much is because of tons of counter intel. A wide net does not always catch many fish.

In regards to the Imperials, your agents got REAL close to something big... They escaped, but didn't get any data. The Empire doesn't want anyone to find out. :jawa_evil:

Forgot about that one...

Yeah you can't easily disappear on Imperial-controlled Alderaan as a Weequay.

However, Karadron's explanation of what his forces will do in this situation have me leaning toward Saltik's escape with a number of dead Imperials in his wake. His fighting skills are nothing to smirk at...

Also some "fairness" here on the weequay.... not saying its exact..... but Chewbacca (a Wookie) "Snuck around" on the Death Star..... That was pretty well gaurded... and they were looking for the crew their to, Technically I guess they had the advantage of not knowing for sure their was any one there, but still....

Its not what you FOUND, but what your agents ALMOST found. A wee bit different. :rolleyes: Part of the reason you don't know terribly much is because of tons of counter intel. A wide net does not always catch many fish.

In regards to the Imperials, your agents got REAL close to something big... They escaped, but didn't get any data. The Empire doesn't want anyone to find out. :jawa_evil:

"many fish" drop the M... and I would be happy with catching it lol

Also some "fairness" here on the weequay.... not saying its exact..... but Chewbacca (a Wookie) "Snuck around" on the Death Star..... That was pretty well gaurded... and they were looking for the crew their to, Technically I guess they had the advantage of not knowing for sure their was any one there, but still....

I think Saltik will have to expose a few of his guys to danger in order to pick off the right person watching at the right time, but it is doable and he only needs to get to the Agave. From there I don't see anything the Inquisition can do to stop that ship, it is improved quite well enough to escape the system.

I predict a few lost agents for Saltik

About a half dozen dead scouts, a few chameleon droids dead or disabled, and at least a dozen dead stormtroopers by Saltik's own hands.

However, in the post-escape settling, Aur will root out any agents Saltik has on planet. He can kiss any sources/agents etc... on Alderaan goodbye.

Perhaps try the harpoon or fishing pole... The net doesn't seem to be feeding your family. :(

Great... needs to relearn how to fish, just so he can catch 1 tiny little mackrel to feed the favorite son..... Sorry timmy cant waste the fish on the sickly and weak red headed step child.... Seriously need to start hiring 8 year olds..... I think they could do a better job....

I think Saltik will have to expose a few of his guys to danger in order to pick off the right person watching at the right time, but it is doable and he only needs to get to the Agave. From there I don't see anything the Inquisition can do to stop that ship, it is improved quite well enough to escape the system.

I predict a few lost agents for Saltik

About a half dozen dead scouts, a few chameleon droids dead or disabled, and at least a dozen dead stormtroopers by Saltik's own hands.

However, in the post-escape settling, Aur will root out any agents Saltik has on planet. He can kiss any sources/agents etc... on Alderaan goodbye.

It may take a little time to Root all of them out.... and they have their ways of getting off planet as well, but that's a whole new debate....

It may take a little time to Root all of them out.... and they have their ways of getting off planet as well, but that's a whole new debate....

Considering who was on that SSD and what kind of resources they can bring... yeah I don't think you'll have anyone on that planet within a week, and most will leave in Imperial bodybags...

Edited by StarSquirrel

Considering who was on that SSD and what kind of resources they can bring... yeah I don't think you'll have anyone on that planet within a week, and most will leave in Imperial bodybags...

Seriously... like to repeat.... I got the bounty for intel... when EVERYONE knows more then I do....maybe I should let myself get captured just so I can figure out what the HELL is going on....

Edit: Step 1... build a faction dsigned to be good at Intel.... Step 2.... get no Intel..... Step 3... get captured for knowing to much...... I think I missed a step.... step 3 seems like a big step from step 2.

Edited by tunewalker

Seriously... like to repeat.... I got the bounty for intel... when EVERYONE knows more then I do....maybe I should let myself get captured just so I can figure out what the HELL is going on....

maybe you should... I mean, seriously if the Empire wanted you dead why would they put the bounty as needing you alive?

You know what I think I just got the most brilliant Idea ever.... I am going to infiltrate a Super Class Star Destroyer... To figure out what the hell is going on..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfBgGIh8o_M :07 seconds.

Edit: realize the only one that I have "admited" to is Tax evasion. Pirateing, smuggling, security breaches, Disturbing the peace Dont know what you are talking about.... I am a Business man, who doent know anything and the only "disturber" of the peace is you, you guys are the ones chasing me... what do I owe in taxes 100 credits, cus I fogot to pay the transportation tax on a glorified water filter.... 5 months ago....

Edited by tunewalker

Edit: realize the only one that I have "admited" to is Tax evasion. what do I owe in taxes 100 credits, cus I fogot to pay the transportation tax on a glorified water filter.... 5 months ago....

In the Empire, Tax Collectors mean business. :cool:

I also HEAVILY advise against boarding that ship... If there was one way to get a character dead in record time... That would DEFINITELY be it... Star knows just by the name of the ship who is there... Karadron knows because Aliria was ordered to the bridge without an option to decline. You do not want to board that thing. Ever.

I also HEAVILY advise against boarding that ship... If there was one way to get a character dead in record time... That would DEFINITELY be it... Star knows just by the name of the ship who is there... Karadron knows because Aliria was ordered to the bridge without an option to decline. You do not want to board that thing. Ever.

They didnt ASK for a transportation tax... Karadron knew I was there, and new what I was doing there... so much what the hell.... they have nothing on me....

Edit: starts to wonder if Sil even realizes what he says.... Maybe I should get caught... Oh but you dont want to go aboard the Vengeance that's bad... the hell am I expected to go the moment I get caught, they are going to drag me aboard the 1 ship I dont want to be on....

Edited by tunewalker

They didnt ASK for a transportation tax... Karadron knew I was there, and new what I was doing there... so much what the hell.... they have nothing on me....

Edit: starts to wonder if Sil even realizes what he says.... Maybe I should get caught... Oh but you dont want to go aboard the Vengeance that's bad... the hell am I expected to go the moment I get caught, they are going to drag me aboard the 1 ship I dont want to be on....

Let me re-phrase that... If you are on that ship without being of the GE and not in restraints, it is a death wish.

If restrained, it is less likely you will be shot on sight.

*Week 25*

Results of Week 24:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: Escape from Alderaan!

The Galactic Inquisition: Meets one of the higher ups in the GE, and receives an offer that can not be refused...

Mando Werda: Gathering for an assault.

The Farewell Coalition: Ever digging into the elections and preparing for an attack on the GE.

Rising Republic: Has gained Arbiter protection, due to inactivity.

Ordo Kote: He has returned to us!

Independent Republic Ambassadors: Twiddling thumbs waiting for the blockade to end.

Skill points Earned:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: + 25

The Galactic Inquisition: + 30

Mando Werda: + 30

The Farewell Coalition: + 20

Rising Republic:

Ordo Kote: + 15

Independent Republic Ambassadors: + 15

Shadow Alignment: Has entered the galaxy over Rishi, which is filled with criminals with no cohersion, ripe for the taking. Such a world is overlooked and ignored completely by the CIS government, which will allow it to be a great base of operations... Conquest, or Dominion? Which path shall be chosen?

Outcome of Imperial Bounty:

- Saltik made it off world on his Agave

- Agave's hyperdrive had been disabled by Chameleon droids

- GI interdiction and interceptors boarded the craft

- Saltik is aboard Aliria's flagship

(I would go into more details, but I am quite short on time. Suffice to say you might like it this way Tune)