The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Saltik... once you've escaped, how'd you like to have a dinner with the Mando Werda? Just a casual invite.

to be perfectly honest, a MEETING with me at this point costs 2 million. If you want a sit down with me.... that will be 2 million... in advance :p.

Imperial Bounty

Galactic Inquisition:

Attempting to capture Saltik to collect bounty and gain favor

Arresting Force:

- Aur Nom

- Company of stormtroopers

- 10 Agents

Sabotaging Force:

- 50 Chameleon droids

Support Force:

- Squad of scout trooper snipers

Space:

- Fleet moved to cover escape vectors

Salty & Co:

Agave Stealth Ship

- Has been prepped to leave since weddings end

Saltik was tipped off mere minutes before the forces were deployed

Knows all about the local security

Adaptable knowledge, Personal Combat: Capable of applying other talents in interesting ways to personal combat, making him less predictable, and more dangerous then he would otherwise appear.

- Tier 3 Rank 2 Smuggling 1

- Tier 1 Rank 1

Dirty Fighting 10

Ingenuity 10

Physicality 10

Agility 10

-Tier 1 Rank 2

Intel: 5

Sabotage: 3

Bribe: 1

Tier 2 Rank 1

Infiltration: 5

*Might of forgotten to mention a few variables....*

DEBATE!

Edited by Silenceo

In addition to some of the unmentioned Variables, the Stealth ship could theoretically be used as a Decoy, since my character knows the security it could know if there is a ship on planet with low security using his infiltration and smuggling skills and the like to steal THAT ship while the Stealth ship takes off under the guise of having me inside. They follow a decoy rather then the real me.

And that is only 1 of probably hundreds of ways for me to evade capture. Theoretically I could disapear among the citizens and sneak off planet at a later time...

well, I found that skill tree... you're in serious trouble Tune. Ouch, I'll have to do some more thinking on this one. Suffice to say those Intel and Reading Other's ratings are a bit dramatic.

Plus:

Detective: He notices details that nearly everyone else misses, which has managed to save his life in more than one situation.

Wizened: Due to his years of experience, he has a vast amount of experience to draw on when he is working on a case, fighting crime, or in general going after Criminals.

So no Tune, you can't hide. However, you might get out of this anyways, but I'll have to do some research.

*goes and opens a wookiee article...*

Edited by StarSquirrel

Do we have skill tree on this Aur Nom?

full skill trees on both

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=8117924&postcount=2512

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7939601&postcount=476

while he has better personal combat skills, I believe my "Adaptable Combat" trait matches up with that.. in addition you will notice I have better intel skills and better tactical ground combat skills as well as once i get off the ground space and most importantly smuggling skills.

well, I found that skill tree... you're in serious trouble Tune. Ouch, I'll have to do some more thinking on this one. Suffice to say those Intel and Reading Other's ratings are a bit dramatic.

Plus:

Detective: He notices details that nearly everyone else misses, which has managed to save his life in more than one situation.

Wizened: Due to his years of experience, he has a vast amount of experience to draw on when he is working on a case, fighting crime, or in general going after Criminals.

So no Tune, you can't hide. However, you might get out of this anyways, but I'll have to do some research.

Plus:

I was about to say what are you talking about Intel 5 vs Intel 15, but its actually intel 25 vs Intel 15... then I still have Infiltration 5 (which he has 0 in) Bribe 11 (again he has 0 in) Sabotage 13 (again 0)

Further ground its 11 Skirmish 5 Positioning (which I have had time to set up since its ben going on since the wedding) 10 Logistics (again helping to expidite this) vs 20 Skirmish

Combat wise Again I call my adaptable knoweldge good enough for me to go additional into this.

And for escaping 11 Ranks in Smuggling. I think that combined with my intel stuff and the rest is more then enough to say I have enough skills to get the hell out of here.

Question: was he already on his ship when the Inquisition came for him?

Not quite, close darn to it though.

Since I was alerted minutes before, I probably already partially disapeared already and the ship may have been booted up already with me just needing to jump on in a couple more minutes....

I was about to say what are you talking about Intel 5 vs Intel 15, but its actually intel 25 vs Intel 15... then I still have Infiltration 5 (which he has 0 in) Bribe 11 (again he has 0 in) Sabotage 13 (again 0)

Further ground its 11 Skirmish 5 Positioning (which I have had time to set up since its ben going on since the wedding) 10 Logistics (again helping to expidite this) vs 20 Skirmish

Combat wise Again I call my adaptable knoweldge good enough for me to go additional into this.

And for escaping 11 Ranks in Smuggling. I think that combined with my intel stuff and the rest is more then enough to say I have enough skills to get the hell out of here.

hmm...

Well I will address one particular flaw here. His Intel itself is all that matters. He doesn't need to be good at doing any of this stuff, he just needs to be good with intel in order to find you

You need to escape, he just needs to shut down your avenues to do such, he won't personally have to sabotage or infiltrate anything

But your preparation argument is somewhat valid. They more than likely (being in Imp space) have an escape plan mapped out though this specific instance was quite a recent development.

Adaptable knowledge will help you in a fight for sure, escape... somewhat but that is easily offset by Aur's traits.

They need you alive... so that helps you a bit, as those snipers will be less likely to pull the trigger.

If your men can handle the agents, then you have a chance to get to your ship...

However, it'll probably get infested with Chameleon droids and the Empire will track you down so Saltik will need to bail asap on the Agave and fly it deep into Republic space to shake the tail.

They want you alive Tune, ever thought of letting them take you then making a deal? I mean you are a man of reason and loyal to credits and your men... The Empire tends to use these kinds of people...

Edited by StarSquirrel

hmm...

Well I will address one particular flaw here. His Intel itself is all that matters. He doesn't need to be good at doing any of this stuff, he just needs to be good with intel in order to find you

You need to escape, he just needs to shut down your avenues to do such, he won't personally have to sabotage or infiltrate anything

But your preparation argument is somewhat valid. They more than likely (being in Imp space) have an escape plan mapped out though this specific instance was quite a recent development.

Adaptable knowledge will help you in a fight for sure, escape... somewhat but that is easily offset by Aur's traits.

They need you alive... so that helps you a bit, as those snipers will be less likely to pull the trigger.

If your men can handle the agents, then you have a chance to get to your ship...

However, it'll probably get infested with Chameleon droids and the Empire will track you down so Saltik will need to bail asap on the Agave and fly it deep into Republic space to shake the tail.

They want you alive Tune, ever thought of letting them take you then making a deal? I mean you are a man of reason and loyal to credits and your men... The Empire tends to use these kinds of people...

Trust me the Chameleon droids are DOA with my tech. The agents arent a problem, and sure again Intel is 25, vs Intel 15, Infiltration 5 (it matters for me) and Bribe 13 (again it matters for my means to escape) Smuggling also matters for my means to escape.

He may not need them, but they are the extras being stacked on to make it more difficult for him. I dont want to say how many people I have... but lets just say its enough and leave it at that.

Edit: if they want a deal with me they can send a messanger droids to one of my assistance or call my assistant, I will get to them in do time.

Edited by tunewalker

Trust me the Chameleon droids are DOA with my tech. The agents arent a problem, and sure again Intel is 25, vs Intel 15, Infiltration 5 (it matters for me) and Bribe 13 (again it matters for my means to escape) Smuggling also matters for my means to escape.

He may not need them, but they are the extras being stacked on to make it more difficult for him. I dont want to say how many people I have... but lets just say its enough and leave it at that.

Edit: if they want a deal with me they can send a messanger droids to one of my assistance or call my assistant, I will get to them in do time.

Eh, it isn't enough because in order to have a proper debate about the likelihood of your escape we need to know everything about what will or can be used in the escape.

Also, since when is the Empire one to take a number? Have you ever seen Vader at the DMV? :rolleyes:

Eh, it isn't enough because in order to have a proper debate about the likelihood of your escape we need to know everything about what will or can be used in the escape.

Also, since when is the Empire one to take a number? Have you ever seen Vader at the DMV? :rolleyes:

Sil knows the stuff, he is going to be making the decision.... If I am saying anything wrong about what I have on the planet say so Sil.....

Sil knows the stuff, he is going to be making the decision.... If I am saying anything wrong about what I have on the planet say so Sil.....

Only part about the units Saltik has hidden that I can say, is that if they cause too much trouble then more of the GI's forces will be called in to deal with them. Oh, and fun fact, early this in-game week the Kiliks sent a messenger requesting for peace talks, meaning they are not as pre-ocupied as they were before.

Side Note: As for how many Saltik has, not terribly many, but if in the right place might be enough.

Edited by Silenceo

Only part about the units Saltik has hidden that I can say, is that if they cause too much trouble then more of the GI's forces will be called in to deal with them. Oh, and fun fact, early this in-game week the Kiliks sent a messenger requesting for peace talks, meaning they are not as pre-ocupied as they were before.

Side Note: As for how many Saltik has, not terribly many, but if in the right place might be enough.

All I am saying is just a few here, just a few there, my skill in positioning and Logistics... they are MORE then enough.

Also the Kiliks thing.... Peace talks so EASILY fall apart in the middle of a crisis....one human or another... do they really care? Are they going to look into what they are told is the GI's doing..... a new war is a perfect distraction.....

Edit: Are you going to call this BEFORE the next update or should I finish up final ship movements.... and conversations and stuff.....

Edited by tunewalker

All I am saying is just a few here, just a few there, my skill in positioning and Logistics... they are MORE then enough.

Also the Kiliks thing.... Peace talks so EASILY fall apart in the middle of a crisis....one human or another... do they really care? Are they going to look into what they are told is the GI's doing..... a new war is a perfect distraction.....

Edit: Are you going to call this BEFORE the next update or should I finish up final ship movements.... and conversations and stuff.....

Finish Week 24 stuff yes. Decision will be made by the update in the morning.

As for the peace talks, what I meant was that the GI forces will not have to have so many on the front lines now and could send reinforcements without endangering too much immediately. I was not saying the Kiliks themselves would help, that would be a tad silly. :p

Side Note: As for re-igniting the war, that would be... A mistake... for Saltik and co. Due to the backlash.

Edited by Silenceo

Finish Week 24 stuff yes. Decision will be made by the update in the morning.

As for the peace talks, what I meant was that the GI forces will not have to have so many on the front lines now and could send reinforcements without endangering too much immediately. I was not saying the Kiliks themselves would help, that would be a tad silly. :p

Side Note: As for re-igniting the war, that would be... A mistake... for Saltik and co. Due to the backlash.

What backlash would it even be provable it was me.....