The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

So the wedding is over now?

I hope that your ship will get me back tune, else I'm going to have to convince the GI to NOT fire at the heavily armed 750-meter battlecruiser that is flying straight into their territory. (Acclamator 1 with 0.6 hyperdrive is my fastest ship)

Aliria wants to talk with Beeska before she leaves. Unfortunately several things have come up preventing this.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t's nothing personal.

Although Saltik will be given permission to leave under the right circumstances.

Actually my character needs to ask why he is currently being detained and when he will be allowed to leave and how...

Actually my character needs to ask why he is currently being detained and when he will be allowed to leave and how...

He and everyone else on the planet are being detained because of the ship that just showed up.

Saltik's response.

"Ships come, ships go, what's that got to do with anything?"

Inquisition response:

"We'd prefer to keep everyone safe, given the nature of the vessel's commander it would probably be in your best interest to remain onworld."

Inquisition response:

"We'd prefer to keep everyone safe, given the nature of the vessel's commander it would probably be in your best interest to remain onworld."

"nature of the Vessels commander" what does that mean? what is he scared of flies.

"nature of the Vessels commander" what does that mean? what is he scared of flies.

After a fairly lengthy pause, "All we can say officially is that they are someone very high in the political structure of the Galactic Empire."

what is the evidence? I believe I have already covered it with the CiS talk to them, I dont have time for this.

While the CIS would love to get to the core of it, a good chunk of it has to do with the Imperial bounty on Saltik's head that has yet to be removed, despite your efforts.

(Agents can do this, but it takes more than a week or two...I did warn you about Alderaan)

Side Note: You can of course choose to try and escape.

Edited by Silenceo

While the CIS would love to get to the core of it, a good chunk of it has to do with the Imperial bounty on Saltik's head that has yet to be removed, despite your efforts.

(Agents can do this, but it takes more than a week or two...I did warn you about Alderaan)

Side Note: You can of course choose to try and escape.

Warn me about Alderaan, I dont recal this warning. There was 1 TYPE of warning, but nothing that had anything to do with this, its fine I just wanted to know what intel they have on me... I should be able to get that at least, it should be in the bulletin.

Edit:

Edit 2: does any one know which show the line "Sorry, but I dont have time to be arrested today" comes from.

Edited by tunewalker

Warn me about Alderaan, I dont recal this warning. There was 1 TYPE of warning, but nothing that had anything to do with this, its fine I just wanted to know what intel they have on me... I should be able to get that at least, it should be in the bulletin.

This is the Empire we are talking about. :rolleyes: They don't need a reason to arrest you. That said, the reasoning on the Bulletin essentially sums up to this:

- Disruptor of the Peace

- Pirate Lord and Smuggler

- Suspected of numerous breaches of Imperial Security

- Tax Evasion (lol)

Nothing too extreme, but mostly the bounty was posted due to all the sniffing your agents have been doing all around the front lines, some of their under ground operations, and even your ventures into Imperial space. There are a few other meaningless reasons for the bounty, but most of it is Imperial Propaganda. The real reason is that the GE has seen your inquires as a nuisance.

This is the Empire we are talking about. :rolleyes: They don't need a reason to arrest you. That said, the reasoning on the Bulletin essentially sums up to this:

- Disruptor of the Peace

- Pirate Lord and Smuggler

- Suspected of numerous breaches of Imperial Security

- Tax Evasion (lol)

Nothing too extreme, but mostly the bounty was posted due to all the sniffing your agents have been doing all around the front lines, some of their under ground operations, and even your ventures into Imperial space. There are a few other meaningless reasons for the bounty, but most of it is Imperial Propaganda. The real reason is that the GE has seen your inquires as a nuisance.

LOL I love it, Tax Evasion Oh that's great.... :D, this is amazing.... I love it... I love it so much.... WOOOOO, I will get it cleared up dont you worry, I will make sure I pay my taxes on time..... in the mean time.... bye...

LOL I love it, Tax Evasion Oh that's great.... :D, this is amazing.... I love it... I love it so much.... WOOOOO, I will get it cleared up dont you worry, I will make sure I pay my taxes on time..... in the mean time.... bye...

In the Empire, Tax Collectors mean business. :cool: Do you want to know how much they are offering for your arrest?

2 million credits. Alive.

As for escape... Hold on, checking a few variables.

Side Note: What ship did you come in exactly, and what forces did you bring with you?

Edited by Silenceo

This was a great response.:p