The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kij actually smirked, for a second, at that brief joke before his face became stoic again. He was of course, imagining how pitifully easy it would be to break out of an Alderaanian prison. They didn't even compare to half of the ones he had busted out of, before he had gotten his cybernetic arms even.

At the mention of the young noble, and since no one else was around, Brasher perked right up to his usual obnoxiously cheery self, full of bravado. He knelt before Lelina, acting as if they had never met before. He took her hand and kissed it as gentlemen often did.

"It is my pleasure, Mi'lady, to make you acquaintance." His enthusiasm back in force.

“You are too kind,” she replied she motioned with her fan to the seat next to her, “Please do sit next to me, I’m sure we’ll find quite a bit to talk about.”

“You are too kind,” she replied she motioned with her fan to the seat next to her, “Please do sit next to me, I’m sure we’ll find quite a bit to talk about.”

Without another word, Brasher sat in the indicated chair. Kij and Jox standing behind, constantly scanning the area.

OOC: Guessing that once Saltik takes his seat, it will go on with Aliria going down the hall?

Edited by Silenceo

Saltik Arrives at the party dressed in a Royal purple with gold trim and some red. It was a very nice suite. He wasnt going to miss this action for the world. Entertainment like this was rare.

Aur Nom had barely reached the entryway when he caught sight of someone who matched the description of another Special Guest. Walking over to the Weequay he tapped him on his shoulder, “Excuse me sir, but I believe you are,” he looked at his datapad, “Mr. Saltik?”

Aur Nom had barely reached the entryway when he caught sight of someone who matched the description of another Special Guest. Walking over to the Weequay he tapped him on his shoulder, “Excuse me sir, but I believe you are,” he looked at his datapad, “Mr. Saltik?”

"Just Saltik will do Sir" He said a short bow to him.

Edit: forgive me if I messed up the gender

Edited by tunewalker

"Just Saltik will do Sir" He said a short bow to him.

Edit: forgive me if I messed up the gender

“Yes, of course,” Nom answered, “You have been put on the Special Guest list, so if you would follow me. I would like to show you to your seat.”

OOC: You are forgiven...for now:p

“Yes, of course,” Nom answered, “You have been put on the Special Guest list, so if you would follow me. I would like to show you to your seat.”

OOC: You are forgiven...for now:p

"lead the way" Saltik says, 2 of his people following him.

Aur Nom led them back up the way he had just come, “Your seats will be right behind the Duchess and her party in the front row, Saltik.”

"wonderful" he said. Second row seats, not bad, but this is more then close enough, heck even the back row would have allowed him to see all the REAL fun, which will no doubt happen at the reception. :D

Everything started just a bit late, the groom entered and took his place. Then the bride and her father entered. She took her place up front and he took his seat on the front row.

Up in the balcony Lelina whispered, “This is all being done so traditionally. I heard they had such a difficult time working on a good way to blend Alderaanian and Onderonian tradition. Of course if this were my wedding everything would be done with so much less pomp. Just look at all those flowers. I heard that House Organa spent several million credits just on flowers, and do not get me started on the guest list…so extensive, all of House Organa is here. Or is supposed to be anyways.”

OOC: who isnt here?

Obviously my delivery was done last week.... (again Sil, I point to your "Matenance" thing that order was standing the speed was set, the arrival time to... should have been set)

Edit: IC: Well, well, well..... Long time no see gentlemen Saltik says to the Squad.

Edited by tunewalker

Everything started just a bit late, the groom entered and took his place. Then the bride and her father entered. She took her place up front and he took his seat on the front row.

Up in the balcony Lelina whispered, “This is all being done so traditionally. I heard they had such a difficult time working on a good way to blend Alderaanian and Onderonian tradition. Of course if this were my wedding everything would be done with so much less pomp. Just look at all those flowers. I heard that House Organa spent several million credits just on flowers, and do not get me started on the guest list…so extensive, all of House Organa is here. Or is supposed to be anyways.”

Brasher nodded, in his matter of fact way.

"A wedding is, after all, quite important for both sides. I do agree however that such extravagance is... wasteful... At that cost, they could of liberated thousands animals who suffer unjustly. It is a shame at times that noble houses spend so much on so little..."

The happy-go-lucky soldier was apparently using what he had learned of Lelina during their trip to try to appeal to her less cold side. Which, admittedly, he had gotten quite a bit in the last few weeks...

OOC: who isnt here?

Obviously my delivery was done last week.... (again Sil, I point to your "Matenance" thing that order was standing the speed was set, the arrival time to... should have been set)

Edit: IC: Well, well, well..... Long time no see gentlemen Saltik says to the Squad.

Kij fights back the desire to punch the Captain in the face for so casually strolling into their operation, but that would of been quite unprofessional.

"Captain, good to see a Rancor hasn't gotten you."

Jox remained un-phased, staring into the hall, and Brasher continued conversing with Lelina.

Brasher nodded, in his matter of fact way.

"A wedding is, after all, quite important for both sides. I do agree however that such extravagance is... wasteful... At that cost, they could of liberated thousands animals who suffer unjustly. It is a shame at times that noble houses spend so much on so little..."

The happy-go-lucky soldier was apparently using what he had learned of Lelina during their trip to try to appeal to her less cold side. Which, admittedly, he had gotten quite a bit in the last few weeks...

Kij fights back the desire to punch the Captain in the face for so casually strolling into their operation, but that would of been quite unprofessional.

Jox remained un-phased, staring into the hall, and Brasher continued conversing with Lelina.

Lelina fanned herself in exaggerated grief, “That is so, true. So true.” The sound of another voice cut her off before she said anything else, “Is that a friend of yours, Baron, or does he only know your guards?”

Down below the ceremony continued and someone had said something that had made just about everyone in attendance laugh.

"you as Well, old friend" he said. "We will have to catch up soon, but I am sure with ALL of you here things will be even MORE interesting that I had hoped"

Saltik sat down.... "you know where I am if you need anything my friends, if not, I think I will just enjoy the show." he whispered to Kij....

Edited by tunewalker

Lelina fanned herself in exaggerated grief, “That is so, true. So true.” The sound of another voice cut her off before she said anything else, “Is that a friend of yours, Baron, or does he only know your guards?”

Down below the ceremony continued and someone had said something that had made just about everyone in attendance laugh.

Brasher glanced behind momentarily before responding, not noticing the faked grief.

"I only know of him, a former business partner of one of my guards. I am sure he and I would get along jolly good over a good drink. Though, first things first, the wedding..."

He turned back to the hall, waiting for Lelina to say something.

"you as Well, old friend" he said. "We will have to catch up soon, but I am sure with ALL of you here things will be even MORE interesting that I had hoped"

Saltik sat down.... "you know where I am if you need anything my friends, if not, I think I will just enjoy the show." he whispered to Kij....

Kij genuinely grinned and gave a quiet chuckle, partly due to what Saltik had said, and also partly because he seemed to purposefully be forgetting O'gis.

"It will be a great thing to behold. After all, it is not everyday we see a 'Grand Inquisitor' wed..."

At that last bit he seemed to smirk even more, but only for a moment, it almost seemed like a twitch. Kij remained standing.

Brasher glanced behind momentarily before responding, not noticing the faked grief.

"I only know of him, a former business partner of one of my guards. I am sure he and I would get along jolly good over a good drink. Though, first things first, the wedding..."

“Oh, so he’s no one of any real importance then,” Lelina said turning around. “Your other guard seems a bit lost. He won’t join in on any of the conversations.”

Down below other bursts of laughter broke out that stopped Lelina from saying anything further for the moment. When everything had settled down the ceremony continued.

"yes I will have to get to know our Nobel friend much better" Saltik said.

"Oh forgive me miss, where are my manners My name is Saltik I am the son of a Weequay noblemen Saltin and the owner of my own Transport and Security company" he said, " as such I hire out men like these fine gents protecting our dear noblemen and women at events such as these" He said with a bow.

"yes I will have to get to know our Nobel friend much better" Saltik said.

"Oh forgive me miss, where are my manners My name is Saltik I am the son of a Weequay noblemen Saltin and the owner of my own Transport and Security company" he said, " as such I hire out men like these fine gents protecting our dear noblemen and women at events such as these" He said with a bow.

“Ooh a Weequay nobleman,” Lelina said energetically, “Baron, why did you not tell me,” she slapped Brasher’s leg with her fan, “Shame on you. He’s so polite too.”

“Ooh a Weequay nobleman,” Lelina said energetically, “Baron, why did you not tell me,” she slapped Brasher’s leg with her fan, “Shame on you. He’s so polite too.”

"you are to kind miss" Saltik said Bashfully "I am truly most honored to be in the presence of such beauty and elegance" he said.

Brasher frowned.

"From what I had heard, he tends to introduce himself well enough. Who am I to spoil it?" He chuckled a little.

OOC: Surely by now the wedding is nearing the vows? :p

Brasher frowned.

"From what I had heard, he tends to introduce himself well enough. Who am I to spoil it?" He chuckled a little.

OOC: Surely by now the wedding is nearing the vows? :p

“Flatterer,” Lelina blushed, then turning to Brasher said, “You and your friends should take some lessons from this man!”

OOC: Well, of course.

“Flatterer,” Lelina blushed, then turning to Brasher said, “You and your friends should take some lessons from this man!”

OOC: Well, of course.

He glanced at Saltik.

"I would not be unwilling, however, I feel he and I would not get along too terribly well..."

He paused for a moment as he turned back to Lelina.

"I myself am not much for words, it is true... Actions however..." Oddly, he frowned at that.