50 Heavy Combat Vehicle (unused)

40 Heavy Artillery Vehicle (unused)

320 Speeder (unused)

Cargo: 50,000t

• Remaining Cargo: 50,000t

Knighthood, Defender

Tartan-class Patrol Cruiser

Class 1 Hyperdrive

(Values calculated per Ship, so for totals multiply with *6)

50 Troops (unused)

70 Crew

Cargo: 1,000t

• Remaining Cargo: 1,000t

Edited by CheaterLL

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Druckenwell, three ships have been built:

Vindicator

Acclamator-class assault ship

16,000 Troops

• 10,000 Standard Clones & Pilot Clones
  • 2,250 Clones with Rocket Launchers
  • 2,250 Clones with Mini-guns
  • 1,000 Clone Snipers
  • 500 Scout Clone Troopers

700 Crew

50 Low Altitude Assault Transport/infantry

30 Low Altitude Assault Transport/carrier

50 All Terrain-Tactical Enforcer

40 Self Propelled Heavy Artillery

320 Biker Advanced Recon Commando Speeder

Cargo: 50,000t

• Remaining Cargo: 50,000t

Knighthood, Defender

Tartan-class Patrol Cruiser

Class 1 Hyperdrive

(Values calculated per Ship, so for totals multiply with *6)

50 Troops

• 50 Scout Troopers

70 Crew

Cargo: 1,000t

• Remaining Cargo: 1,000t

Did you train the troops separately? Ships do not come loaded, so to speak. :rolleyes: Also, is this starting the construction, finishing, or do you have enough to finish all in one day?

Did you train the troops separately? Ships do not come loaded, so to speak. :rolleyes: Also, is this starting the construction, finishing, or do you have enough to finish all in one day?

Started last week and took 1.78 game days. Troops aren't trained, I thougt at least the crew came with the ship?

Edit: edited the above post to make clear that nothing but the crew is on board.

Edited by CheaterLL

*Week 23*

Results of Week 22:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: Making Plans for raids. (Only fleets spotted would cause casualties so far.)

The Galactic Inquisition: Celebrating on Alderaan still, wedding had a slight delay due to late arrival of supplies. :cool:

Mando Werda: Build I say! BUILD! Oh, and scouts!

The Farewell Coalition: Investigating candidates of Gall's Governor election.

Rising Republic: Has gained Arbiter protection, due to inactivity.

Ordo Kote: Still enjoying R&R. How dare they!

Independent Republic Ambassadors: Small management things, nothing to worry about.

Skill points Earned:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: + 10

The Galactic Inquisition: + 20

Mando Werda: + 25

The Farewell Coalition: + 15

Rising Republic:

Ordo Kote: + 10

Independent Republic Ambassadors: + 15

WEDDING DAY

Grand Inquisitor Aliria Teshavin stood in front of one of the mirrors that lined the room. The day had finally come and she was drifting between extreme nervousness and giddy excitement. Two of her nieces were here having the time of their lives as they talked and talked about all sorts of nonsense.

She heard the door open and her father walked into the room. He had brought out his old military uniform, covered in medals. He was smiling, but she noticed that he had a handkerchief wrapped around his wrist. “How do I look?” she asked, almost all of her worries were gone for once.

“You look, ahem,” her father cleared his throat, “You’re more than gorgeous. Harol is a lucky man.”

“You did pick him,” she said.

“Well, I did do that didn’t I,” he took her hands looking down at them. “Still I wasn’t the one to make you fall in love like you have.” He into her eyes and she saw that General Pelam Teshavin was on the verge of tears, “You have no idea how happy I am for you today.”

She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek and whispered “I love you so much,” which made the big man offer an exceptionally fake cough.

“Well, ahem,” her father sniffed, “I think it’s time we got in place.”

He took her arm and the two walked out of the room and into a hallway that led to where they were to enter for the ceremony. When they arrived they were greeted by Aur Nom, whom Aliria had placed in charge of security.

“Grand Inquisitor, may I offer my congratulations again,” the Dorin said.

“Thank you again, Nom,” Aliria replied, “Have you seen any of the ‘Special Guests’ yet?”

Nom shook his head, “No, but all are eyes are looking for them.”

Aliria nodded. It might be for the best if none of them showed up, but something told her they probably would anyway.

The guests had arrived and were seated the ceremony was starting. Prince Harol Organa had taken his place—looking spectacularly handsome. Everything seemed to be moving along perfectly. Before Aliria knew it she was walking down the aisle.

WEDDING DAY

Grand Inquisitor Aliria Teshavin stood in front of one of the mirrors that lined the room. The day had finally come and she was drifting between extreme nervousness and giddy excitement. Two of her nieces were here having the time of their lives as they talked and talked about all sorts of nonsense.

She heard the door open and her father walked into the room. He had brought out his old military uniform, covered in medals. He was smiling, but she noticed that he had a handkerchief wrapped around his wrist. “How do I look?” she asked, almost all of her worries were gone for once.

“You look, ahem,” her father cleared his throat, “You’re more than gorgeous. Harol is a lucky man.”

“You did pick him,” she said.

“Well, I did do that didn’t I,” he took her hands looking down at them. “Still I wasn’t the one to make you fall in love like you have.” He into her eyes and she saw that General Pelam Teshavin was on the verge of tears, “You have no idea how happy I am for you today.”

She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek and whispered “I love you so much,” which made the big man offer an exceptionally fake cough.

“Well, ahem,” her father sniffed, “I think it’s time we got in place.”

He took her arm and the two walked out of the room and into a hallway that led to where they were to enter for the ceremony. When they arrived they were greeted by Aur Nom, whom Aliria had placed in charge of security.

“Grand Inquisitor, may I offer my congratulations again,” the Dorin said.

“Thank you again, Nom,” Aliria replied, “Have you seen any of the ‘Special Guests’ yet?”

Nom shook his head, “No, but all are eyes are looking for them.”

Aliria nodded. It might be for the best if none of them showed up, but something told her they probably would anyway.

The guests had arrived and were seated the ceremony was starting. Prince Harol Organa had taken his place—looking spectacularly handsome. Everything seemed to be moving along perfectly. Before Aliria knew it she was walking down the aisle.

While it had been difficult, Leaping Gizka squad was indeed present. Though it took quite a bit of prep, they had managed to get a hold of ID's that looked as genuine as they came. With Brasher posing as a son of one of the many lesser houses that conveniently was unable to attend due to the Kilik attacks, the blue twi'lek and Kij acted as his body guards, which had been ordered supposedly by his father to never leave his side due to suicidal tenancy's. They not only protected him from others, but himself as well.

It would not be long before the lucky lady would be strolling down the isle.

They handed their ID's to the guard at the door, so that he may check them properly.

While it had been difficult, Leaping Gizka squad was indeed present. Though it took quite a bit of prep, they had managed to get a hold of ID's that looked as genuine as they came. With Brasher posing as a son of one of the many lesser houses that conveniently was unable to attend due to the Kilik attacks, the blue twi'lek and Kij acted as his body guards, which had been ordered supposedly by his father to never leave his side due to suicidal tenancy's. They not only protected him from others, but himself as well.

It would not be long before the lucky lady would be strolling down the isle.

They handed their ID's to the guard at the door, so that he may check them properly.

Aur Nom watched the guests as they came in, the old detective still had most of his game left in him and when he saw a certain noble with suicidal tendencies he walked over to him and his entourage. “Excuse me, sir,” he said looking down on his datapad, “I believe you are on the Special Guest list. If you will follow me I can show you to your seats.”

Aur Nom watched the guests as they came in, the old detective still had most of his game left in him and when he saw a certain noble with suicidal tendencies he walked over to him and his entourage. “Excuse me, sir,” he said looking down on his datapad, “I believe you are on the Special Guest list. If you will follow me I can show you to your seats.”

Despite Brasher's size, he managed to pull off the depressive sloach quite well.

"Every single time, see?! Why do people insist on singling me out?"

His two body guards stepped forward, to be closer to their "charge" just in case something was to go wrong. The Twi'lek was very deep in character, not a sign of his sarcastic nature in sight. The taller one remained silent, but his stare beamed through Aur Nom's skull. Despite his large head, it still could intimidate even some bounty hunters of some fame.

The taller of the two spoke first after a few moments pause. "Where he goes, we go as well. Orders from his Father."

OOC: How strong is Aur Nom's mind?

Despite Brasher's size, he managed to pull off the depressive sloach quite well.

"Every single time, see?! Why do people insist on singling me out?"

His two body guards stepped forward, to be closer to their "charge" just in case something was to go wrong. The Twi'lek was very deep in character, not a sign of his sarcastic nature in sight. The taller one remained silent, but his stare beamed through Aur Nom's skull. Despite his large head, it still could intimidate even some bounty hunters of some fame.

The taller of the two spoke first after a few moments pause. "Where he goes, we go as well. Orders from his Father."

OOC: How strong is Aur Nom's mind?

“Well I personally think that this is a good time to be singled out,” the Kel Dor replied, looking at the group and then back down at his datapad. “I believe that the seats the Grand Inquisitor picked out are some of the best.”

OOC: Well looking at his character sheet I’d say it’s pretty strong. He was a detective after all.

“Well I personally think that this is a good time to be singled out,” the Kel Dor replied, looking at the group and then back down at his datapad. “I believe that the seats the Grand Inquisitor picked out are some of the best.”

OOC: Well looking at his character sheet I’d say it’s pretty strong. He was a detective after all.

The Twe'lek reached for his blaster faster than the eye could follow, but before he could even draw it, the other body guard lay his hand on his shoulder, shaking his head.

The Duros turned back to face Aur Nom.

"Please forgive my comrade, the last Kel Dor he met tried to gut him in his sleep."

Brasher nodded, as if confirming the story with his sorrowful eyes. The Twe'lek relaxed his hand, releasing the pistol's grip.

"If our host deems it necessary..."

OOC: So subtle Jedi suggestions wouldn't work on him? Not full blown mind trick, mind you. A few nudges is all I am asking about. :p (After all, I assume you are wondering where O'gis is by now.) :rolleyes: As for the gun, I assume they had yet to go through that part of the entrance where they must give up their weapons? If they had already gone through however, I can change it easily enough. :o

OOC..... Did Karadron literally steal my only chance at ever having another named character.....

OOC: Kind of figured since Saltik was invited, he would see Kij and convince him to a talk. :rolleyes: As for Karadron trying to steal him... Rest assured, Kij is not persuaded by such things. You know this. :D Besides, I am sure *special seating* or such is not as nice as you may think.

OOC: Kind of figured since Saltik was invited, he would see Kij and convince him to a talk. :rolleyes: As for Karadron trying to steal him... Rest assured, Kij is not persuaded by such things. You know this. :D Besides, I am sure *special seating* or such is not as nice as you may think.

Well I should be there..... but Week 22..... I was over at Commoner setting something else up.... that I never got to... and even though its totally within like 1 or 2 squares... I will magically not make it, it seems. :p

Well I should be there..... but Week 22..... I was over at Commoner setting something else up.... that I never got to... and even though its totally within like 1 or 2 squares... I will magically not make it, it seems. :p

OOC: *Activates Rakatan Teleport* Oh hey there Saltik! :p (Joking aside, he was going to be there before anyways and gotta have all them people present!!! That, and not something that would imbalance anything. If nothing else, the wedding was delayed to week 23, meaning you could easily still make it there by ship.)

Edited by Silenceo

The Twe'lek reached for his blaster faster than the eye could follow, but before he could even draw it, the other body guard lay his hand on his shoulder, shaking his head.

The Duros turned back to face Aur Nom.

"Please forgive my comrade, the last Kel Dor he met tried to gut him in his sleep."

Brasher nodded, as if confirming the story with his sorrowful eyes. The Twe'lek relaxed his hand, releasing the pistol's grip.

"If our host deems it necessary..."

OOC: So subtle Jedi suggestions wouldn't work on him? Not full blown mind trick, mind you. A few nudges is all I am asking about. :p (After all, I assume you are wondering where O'gis is by now.) :rolleyes: As for the gun, I assume they had yet to go through that part of the entrance where they must give up their weapons? If they had already gone through however, I can change it easily enough. :o

“Oh she does I can assure you, otherwise you would not be on this list. It is front row balcony seating so you should be able to watch at least,” Nom replied. “And it would be quite impolite to bring weapons to a wedding. You will need to leave them with the appropriate personel.”

OOC: I’m going to say that as a Kel Dor he’d be less susceptible to any mental intrusions.

“Oh she does I can assure you, otherwise you would not be on this list. It is front row balcony seating so you should be able to watch at least,” Nom replied. “And it would be quite impolite to bring weapons to a wedding. You will need to leave them with the appropriate personel.”

OOC: I’m going to say that as a Kel Dor he’d be less susceptible to any mental intrusions.

*The body guards turn over their weapons at the designated location before following Aur Nom, hopefully in time to see the ceremony in full. All three of them ready to jump at a moments notice should someone attempt to harm them. So much so, that Kij's robotic arms nearly exposed themselves after walking past a guard post. Luckily, their twitch did not get investigated. Likely chocked up to a twitch.*

OOC: Now, to see if it really is a nice view... Or if it is a gray down cast iron cell. :p

*The body guards turn over their weapons at the designated location before following Aur Nom, hopefully in time to see the ceremony in full. All three of them ready to jump at a moments notice should someone attempt to harm them. So much so, that Kij's robotic arms nearly exposed themselves after walking past a guard post. Luckily, their twitch did not get investigated. Likely chocked up to a twitch.*

OOC: Now, to see if it really is a nice view... Or if it is a gray down cast iron cell. :p

Aur Nom talked all the way up to the seating. It was indeed up on the balcony like he had previously said. As they approached the seat he saw someone sitting in one of the seats. “Good, another Special Guest is here.” He turned to the group, “Your seats are right next to the Duchess of—oh what was the title?—the Duchess of Mithal or something like that. She’s a tad quiet compared to most nobles, but she requested that you sit by her.”

OOC: So should I act like I am here and still get time to do the other things I wanted to do....

OOC: The wonders of holo-comm tech and a reception after wards.:D Or just leave instructions for your crew or second in command to carry out. Though, you are already on the way to getting characters through experience...

Aur Nom talked all the way up to the seating. It was indeed up on the balcony like he had previously said. As they approached the seat he saw someone sitting in one of the seats. “Good, another Special Guest is here.” He turned to the group, “Your seats are right next to the Duchess of—oh what was the title?—the Duchess of Mithal or something like that. She’s a tad quiet compared to most nobles, but she requested that you sit by her.”

While Brasher was quite... well, quiet... Kij conversed with the Kel Dor about old war stories, leaving out of course the bits that would implicate him as a former Republic Soldier. Mostly stories about cracking down on pirates in obscure sectors that he had visited early in his career.

As they sat, the Duros then turned to Mithal. "I guess 'Spa' is code for wherever we are going... I trust you haven't yet given them the codes to our luggage... yet?"

OOC: Leave it to Kij to be passive aggressive by using luggage.... :rolleyes:

OOC: The wonders of holo-comm tech and a reception after wards.:D Or just leave instructions for your crew or second in command to carry out. Though, you are already on the way to getting characters through experience...

Well the other things would be "pre wedding".... kind of "flash back"... like I am doing right now.... Which by the way... still need my stuff.... before I finish Week 22, and can get onto Week 23.... :p

Well the other things would be "pre wedding".... kind of "flash back"... like I am doing right now.... Which by the way... still need my stuff.... before I finish Week 22, and can get onto Week 23.... :p

OOC: If you are referring to Team B@... Well... Not really much you could get... Most of the data on this would be outdated by at least 10 years. The pieces that are usuable, you already know... I mean, it is public knowledge that there is very little known about them. The only bits that you COULD find easily enough, are mundane details after they left OR service as everyone already knows. Even then, nothing really on Jox other than what you have already, Kij basically just combat report after combat report, Brasher basically just had R&R on Ordo... O'gis, might be a bit on him, but even then it would be so mundane that it wouldn't be of use. Other than that bit of intel you are searching for, I could of sworn I answered it...

Side Note: Matter of fact, one of the only places you could get good intel on them, is from that... new... contact you have for week 23.

Edited by Silenceo

OOC: If you are referring to Team B@... Well... Not really much you could get... Most of the data on this would be outdated by at least 10 years. The pieces that are usuable, you already know... I mean, it is public knowledge that there is very little known about them. The only bits that you COULD find easily enough, are mundane details after they left OR service as everyone already knows. Even then, nothing really on Jox other than what you have already, Kij basically just combat report after combat report, Brasher basically just had R&R on Ordo... O'gis, might be a bit on him, but even then it would be so mundane that it wouldn't be of use. Other than that bit of intel you are searching for, I could of sworn I answered it...

No the thing that I said, go ahead and do, even if it could be terrible....

While Brasher was quite... well, quiet... Kij conversed with the Kel Dor about old war stories, leaving out of course the bits that would implicate him as a former Republic Soldier. Mostly stories about cracking down on pirates in obscure sectors that he had visited early in his career.

As they sat, the Duros then turned to Mithal. "I guess 'Spa' is code for wherever we are going... I trust you haven't yet given them the codes to our luggage... yet?"

OOC: Leave it to Kij to be passive aggressive by using luggage.... :rolleyes:

Lelina waited until the Kel Dor had left before saying anything, “Only yours.” She flicked open a fan that she had been holding, “Do try to be good, Kij, I would rather not have to send you to detention.” A little louder she said, “Now where’s this handsome young noble I’ve heard so much about? I saved him a seat right next to mine.”

Lelina waited until the Kel Dor had left before saying anything, “Only yours.” She flicked open a fan that she had been holding, “Do try to be good, Kij, I would rather not have to send you to detention.” A little louder she said, “Now where’s this handsome young noble I’ve heard so much about? I saved him a seat right next to mine.”

Kij actually smirked, for a second, at that brief joke before his face became stoic again. He was of course, imagining how pitifully easy it would be to break out of an Alderaanian prison. They didn't even compare to half of the ones he had busted out of, before he had gotten his cybernetic arms even.

At the mention of the young noble, and since no one else was around, Brasher perked right up to his usual obnoxiously cheery self, full of bravado. He knelt before Lelina, acting as if they had never met before. He took her hand and kissed it as gentlemen often did.

"It is my pleasure, Mi'lady, to make you acquaintance." His enthusiasm back in force.