The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

*Week 18*

Results of Week 17:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: Taking on new jobs.

The Galactic Inquisition: Construction, plotting, and the usual.

Mando Werda: Engaged in two battles.

The Farewell Coalition: Party ended.

Rising Republic: Has gained Arbiter protection, due to inactivity.

Ordo Kote: Contacted the Republic.

Independent Republic Ambassadors: Signed the treaties, finally.

Skill points Earned:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: + 15

The Galactic Inquisition: + 20

Mando Werda: + 20

The Farewell Coalition: + 15

Rising Republic:

Ordo Kote: + 10

Independent Republic Ambassadors: + 15

Outcomes:

Ambush Over Affavan

Mando Werda Victory:

Hutt Casualties

2 Ajurr

100 Z-95's

20 Freighters

Supplies

Mando Werda

2 Crusader Corvettes

1 Jehavey'ir class

Damaged

2 Jehavey'ir class

3 Crusader Corvette

Details

The rail guns managed to do a good deal of damage in the short time it took the Mando Werda to strike and take their supplies from 20 freighters worth right out from under them. Such rail guns were said to crack planets back in the day, and neither of the vessel types damaged and destroyed had enough shielding to deflect such blows.

Naos III Interception

Mando Werda Victory

Casualties

CIS

7 Munificents

300 Vulture droids

Mando Werda

4 Crusader corvettes

25 Skiprays

25 X-83's

2 Jehavey'ir type ships

1 Strike class

Captured

3 Munificent

1 Providence

200 Vultures

Damage

1 Strike class

2 Jehavey'ir type ships

1 Providence

3 Munificent

1 Strike crippled

2 Crusaders crippled

Details

While Tor was indeed there and present for the battle, on his character sheet his has exactly 0 tactical ability. His combat skills are pretty great, but that doesn't really come into play unless he engages in combat. So essentially he was less helpful than a T-series would have been. While the CIS were unable to press their advantage, the MW were unable to press theirs either. Which left the CIS at range by the time both got into formation. From there, the Munificents were able to get off several volleys which crippled the crusaders, which were soon destroyed by the Providence. While 2 strikes about equal a Providence, there was the issue of the Providence's heavy guns in combination with the softening done by the Munificents. While the duo managed to subdue it long enough for a boarding party to take control, it cost them one of their vessels. The Jehavey'ir type ships on the other hand were felled after the loss of the crusaders and the Vultures overwhelming the MW fighter screen. While the MW fighters are vastly superior and much better piloted, the Vultures sheer numbers allowed them to get a few of them, as well as get past their line. They did suffer severe fighter losses to the MW due to this however.

In the end, the rest of the CIS fleet was captured.

Edited by Silenceo

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*the MW signs the shipyard contract

"Thank you very much." *Beeska forwards a copy to the Republic* "I have an important meeting soon, so if you would excuse me." *With that, the diplomats stand up, bow and leave the hall.*

On the bridge: "Prepare a course to these coordinates. I want to leave as soon as possible."

That moment, a transmission arrived:

Ayan contacts the Galactic Republi and IRA:

"Geetings, I am Ayan of Clan Ordo. I command a fleet and army of Mandalorians. I would be interested in co-operating with you to bring the CIS to its knees. They possess worlds I desire and are lead by Sith who I desire to purge from this galaxy. Perphaps we could discuss further details in a meeting?"

"This is Beeska of House Organa, leader of the IRA. We share your interests. Actually, we and our allies, the Farewell Coalition, were planning an offensive against the CIS with the republic's support. We are in the preparation of establishing a spearhead on a neutral planet in CIS space, peacefully. I will have to contact them to discuss your offer. Please stand by." (I will send you a PM on that matter, Jarons)

That moment, a transmission arrived:

"This is Beeska of House Organa, leader of the IRA. We share your interests. Actually, we and our allies, the Farewell Coalition, were planning an offensive against the CIS with the republic's support. We are in the preparation of establishing a spearhead on a neutral planet in CIS space, peacefully. I will have to contact them to discuss your offer. Please stand by." (I will send you a PM on that matter, Jarons)

Ill gladly join your offensive.

*Week 19*

Results of Week 18:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: Taking on new jobs.

The Galactic Inquisition: Construction, plotting, and the usual.

Mando Werda: Training, travel, and fun!

The Farewell Coalition: Party ended.

Rising Republic: Has gained Arbiter protection, due to inactivity.

Ordo Kote: Contacted the Republic.

Independent Republic Ambassadors: Signed the treaties, finally.

Skill points Earned:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: + 15

The Galactic Inquisition: + 10

Mando Werda: + 30

The Farewell Coalition: + 15

Rising Republic:

Ordo Kote: + 15

Independent Republic Ambassadors: + 15

Posted the outcomes of 2 days ago battles for the MW. The logic is there, but I am sure Star will not be happy about the results due to the casualties from the Naos battle... He made many good points, but some of the points he needed, such as Tor's tactical ability, simply did not hold up. Nor did they have the firepower or range advantage. Which allowed the CIS to do the majority of their damage at range while the MW closed. Pilot skill and crew skill is ultimately what allowed the MW to still some how win that fight, despite the lack of much capital grade firepower. (I know the Jehavey'ir type ships had heavy missiles, but that is still quite limited damage wise Star.) Edited by Silenceo

Tor wasn't there Sil... Ventis was... Axend Ventis... and he DOES have tactical ability. I don't have him linked to the main page right now but he has 5 in starfighter, 5 in capital ship, 5 in skirmishing, and 5 in discipline...

I'm at work. Still both battles went better than expected so no complaints. But Tor is on GalL hunting Savage. Ventis is with the fleet that got intercepted

Here is his profile.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Tor wasn't there Sil... Ventis was... Axend Ventis... and he DOES have tactical ability. I don't have him linked to the main page right now but he has 5 in starfighter, 5 in capital ship, 5 in skirmishing, and 5 in discipline...

I'm at work. Still both battles went better than expected so no complaints. But Tor is on GalL hunting Savage. Ventis is with the fleet that got intercepted

Here is his profile.

Well, that is why it wasn't matching up then! :rolleyes: Get him added for petes sake! :mad: Changing the casualties to reflect the actual leader ship, which does change a bit.

Ayan contacts the Galactic Republic and IRA:

"Geetings, I am Ayan of Clan Ordo. I command a fleet and army of Mandalorians. I would be interested in co-operating with you to bring the CIS to its knees. They possess worlds I desire and are lead by Sith who I desire to purge from this galaxy. Perphaps we could discuss further details in a meeting?"

Sil did the republic alrady respond? It's 2 weeks now

Ok for this convo I assume that Adrian Farewell is on the Liberator with Beeska and they meet Clan Ordo at Druckenwell.

"Greetings, Ayan of Clan Ordo. This is Beeska of the IRA speaking from our flagship, the Liberator. Adrian Farewell of the Farewell Coalition is already with me. Would you come on board of the Liberator to discuss our plans against the CIS?"

Hello Dar'yaim Its been a long time since we talked... wasnt up to much and wanted to extend my hand of friend ship if there was anything you needed please just ask.

Edit: OOC That was the right name for your character right Star??.... let me double check.

Edited by tunewalker

Hello Adrian Its been a long time since we talked... wasnt up to much and wanted to extend my hand of friend ship if there was anything you needed please just ask.

Edit: OOC That was the right name for your character right Star??.... let me double check.

Dar'yaim is my leader. Or you can contact Ventis the second in command. Either works, but Dar'yaim is the one you've met. I'll respond in about 2 hours when I get home.

Ok for this convo I assume that Adrian Farewell is on the Liberator with Beeska and they meet Clan Ordo at Druckenwell.

"Greetings, Ayan of Clan Ordo. This is Beeska of the IRA speaking from our flagship, the Liberator. Adrian Farewell of the Farewell Coalition is already with me. Would you come on board of the Liberator to discuss our plans against the CIS?"

'Adrian heard about this Mandalorian he fired a turbolaser on a planet.Barbaric he thought to himself but if he is willing to help with the CIS we should hear him out but just to be safe,he order his guards on High alert and make sure that Beeska is the first one out Adrian an handle himself.'

Adrian "Tyrral we are expecting Guest Mandalorian don't fire once theyenter the system they are here for a meeting with me and Ms.Beeska.

Tyrral"Yes Sir and be careful Adrian"

Adrian"Always old friend always'

Side note:Tune Adrian is my character.

Edited by Jarons