The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

Ayan contacts the Old Republic forces of Sarka: "suy'cul'gar, I am Ayan of clan Ordo. I need a safe way of contacting the SIS and the Republic Diplomatic Corps. I have a mutually benefitial offer to make."

"Please hold Ayan of Clan Ordo. We shall patch you through."

*A half hour passed*

"This is Obla'Prola of the SIS. I was told you requested contact from Sarka?"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Please hold Ayan of Clan Ordo. We shall patch you through."

*A half hour passed*

"This is Obla'Prola of the SIS. I was told you requested contact from Sarka?"

"During the last weeks me and my men have conquered the Hutt planets Saleucami and Iotra, under Sith ensignia. I know that the Republic's primary objective right now is defeating the Sith Empire, but I believe that you will still appreciate an opportuniy to harm the Galactic Empire. I have an operative, codename Viper on Nal Hutta and if we co-ordinate our efforts we may be able to convince the Hutts to join in on the fight against the Sith. Im transmitting a set of codewords as well as some data on Viper. Im sure your men will be able to come into contact with him. I will require a safe method of communication with you and my operative."

"During the last weeks me and my men have conquered the Hutt planets Saleucami and Iotra, under Sith ensignia. I know that the Republic's primary objective right now is defeating the Sith Empire, but I believe that you will still appreciate an opportuniy to harm the Galactic Empire. I have an operative, codename Viper on Nal Hutta and if we co-ordinate our efforts we may be able to convince the Hutts to join in on the fight against the Sith. Im transmitting a set of codewords as well as some data on Viper. Im sure your men will be able to come into contact with him. I will require a safe method of communication with you and my operative."

*There was a long pause*

"You may be onto something, however, you have set some of our plans back several months due to these actions... Stay at this location, I will get back to you when I can. Urgent matters require my attention."

Gall Free For All

CIS

Defenders

Savage Opress

28,000 B1's

4,000 B2's

90 AAT

10 MTT

600 STAAP

60 Commando Droids

20 Magnaguards

1 Super Tactical Droid

16 HAG

8 Anti-Aircraft emplacements

40 Predator Gunships

?? Chameolon droids

Reinforcements

500 drop pods = 4,000

- 200 Commando Droids

- 30 Magnaguards

- 170 Droideka's

- 100 Droid Snipers

- 3,000 B2's

- 500 B2-HA

(As well as ammo)

Vs.

Black Sun

10,525 Desert Skiff (Armed variant)

-10,525 Heavy Merc

-200,000 War Droids (Humanoid, old) *Think the ones from KOTOR that acted as guards*

10,000 Speeder Bike

-10,000 Standard Merc

5,000 Swamp Speeder

-10,000 Standard Merc

(20 ships landed, this is about 1/4 worth. Rest is illegal tech, food, ammo, and ect)

Vs.

Farewell Coalition

7 AT-AT

8 AT-ST

135 TX-130T Fighter Tank

155 2-M Saber-Class Tank

125 Canderous-class assault tank

32,900 Droideka Mark II-

57,350 soldiers

6 SPMA

20 AAC-2 Hovertank

40 T4-B Heavy tank

1,000 Nightfalcon speeder bike

130 Amphibious interstellar Assault Transport/Infantry

10 HAVw A6 Juggernaut

140 Nemesis-class gunship

IRA

92,500 clones

900,000 B1

10,000 B2

5,000 Droideka

200 MTT

300 AAT

250 PAC

200 clone scouts

400 clone commandos

600 BARC speeders

Mando Werda

33 Canderous Assault Tanks

20 J1 proton cannons

192 AT-MP

20,000 YVH Battle Droids

20,000 Mandalorians

6,000 E-Web Heavy Mandalorians

2,000 Rocket launcher Heavy Mandalorians

12,630 Basilisk War Droids

10 days of extra consumables for 58,000 organics

1,820 CK-6 swoops

13 AT-AAs

50 X-83's

Variables

- CIS HQ is empty, they evaced once they couldn't dislodge the rest of the J1's

- Black Sun are numbered just enough to all be able to be transported

- CIS Drop ships were stripped of their light laser cannons

- Those laser cannons will have been used to setup emplacements

- Black Sun intends to take take the planet in such a way, none will threaten their rule there

- Black Sun has no maps and has yet to scout

- CIS and Black Sun are not on the best of terms

- Imperial Enclave burned down

- Supplies from Drop ships restocked the CIS, who were nearly out of shells

- Likely to end this week, due to low numbers, and inability to fortify due to J1's.

- Black Sun has illegal weaponry such as disintegrators, high grade thermal detonators, and even personal shielding on the heavy troops.

Debate!

Edited by Silenceo

Sil my Droidek's a should be back before the battle start so you should add those to the list as well.

I merely copy/pasted the forces you gave me. :rolleyes:

How many?

Side Note: They ARE already on there Jarons...

Edited by Silenceo

I merely copy/pasted the forces you gave me. :rolleyes:

How many?

Side Note: They ARE already on there Jarons...

My bad SIl thought I remember what happened now it was my fault .

Side note:Ohh yea am sorry Sil I forgot to add Cheats complement to his ground forces 240 AT-TE, 80 SPHA, 480 AT-RT, 640 BARC speeders, 100 LAAT/i and 30 LAAT/c..

Edited by Jarons

Rough draft of battle plan.

Black Suns:

With the Black's suns having not scout the planet beforehand and are just marching around looking for us that will allow us to set up the perfect trap for them we can use the clone scouts to track the black suns and see where their coming from.Then we use a horde of Basilisks to sit clinging to the walls, of the canyon hidden and waiting for the Black suns to march under and behind them.Once that happens they will swoop down and blast away at the suns from above and behind. Not being able to go back the way they came they will run forward into the open arms of our clone troopers,B1 and Black suns footsoldiers Droideka combination.With

30Canderous Assault Tanks,150AAT,10AAC-2 Hovertank,65 TX-130T Fighter Tank to help reinforce the line and to take out any Black sun vehicles and group of soldiers they can it.Follow by close air support from the nemesis the Black Suns won't stand a chanceThe heavy troopers with personal shields will be a problem but those shields will widdle down untill their useless.We can also use our vehicles to by pass their shields with our superior firepower.I proposed full slaughter but we might keep a handful around to spread word of what happens when you mess with the coalition.

CIS:

With their being only 2 anti air encampments left the only thing really keeping us back are almost gone.With star permission I proposed we use the 50 X-83's with their superior shields and firepower To take put the last 2 anti air craft encampments.They will probably have to go against the Predators gunships which are pretty deadly but with their shielding and firepower I believe they will be able to overcome the Predators. When they take out the anti-air encampments we will be able to call in the Nemesis again harass and bombard the CIS new Encampment and take out the HAGS.We will also use the J1,AT-TE and SPHA to destroy the enemy position.

Their more but like I said its just a rough draft any input or suggestions are appreciated.

Edited by Jarons

Ah woops, that was supposed to be 8, not 2 on the AA... Fixing that now. :(

Really SIl now I have to think of something completely new but it seems like their be more destroyed if we keep on firing the J1 so at least 2 more should have been destroyed to leave 6.

Really SIl now I have to think of something completely new but it seems like their be more destroyed if we keep on firing the J1 so at least 2 more should have been destroyed to leave 6.

The entire reason they left the Enclave was so that wouldn't happen Jarons. :rolleyes:

I will say though that the Black Sun are setup so that they are all able to mount up at once. That, and each skiff has 3 Blaster turrets, which while not the strongest emplacement, should still be able to damage the majority of the combined forces vehicles. The Canderous of course being the exception due to their armor. But then, that is why the Black Sun has illegal tech... :d_wink: (Such as high tech rockets, high grade explosives, shield piercing weaponry, and ect)

All of the Black Sun vehicles are also hovercraft, which have the ability to change their altitude. Such as 50m for the Skiff.

Side Note: From the Swamp Speeder's wiki - "A terrain laser scanner was fitted to the speeder's underside, allowing clone troopers to scout the environment for any foes."

Edited by Silenceo

So Sil, just so we're all on the same page I'd like to know a few things

-Will the Black Sun be flying in the canyon or in the open? And are they moving in one group or many?

-Do any of our factions know the location of the Black Sun ships?

-Where is the CIS in relation to our forces?

-What kind of position have they established or are they on the move? (are they in the canyon?)

-Is that cave still defended? It leads into the CIS base doesn't it? It was where those damn Chameleon droids where coming from right? gah!

-Is Savage still with the CIS?

-Have the Drop pod's forces met the main CIS force yet? Could they be tracked by any of the factions? If so X-83s would have immediately upon conclusion of the space battle, bombed the hell out of the drop pods and any droid columns not under the AA gun's umbrella.

-Shoulda asked earlier, what is the chance I could have my Jehavey'irs unload a salvo of superheavy concussion missiles on a surface target? (at the very least I want to know if this is possible.

The answers will help us greatly in formulating a proper plan.

The entire reason they left the Enclave was so that wouldn't happen Jarons. :rolleyes:

I will say though that the Black Sun are setup so that they are all able to mount up at once. That, and each skiff has 3 Blaster turrets, which while not the strongest emplacement, should still be able to damage the majority of the combined forces vehicles. The Canderous of course being the exception due to their armor. But then, that is why the Black Sun has illegal tech... :d_wink: (Such as high tech rockets, high grade explosives, shield piercing weaponry, and ect)

All of the Black Sun vehicles are also hovercraft, which have the ability to change their altitude. Such as 50m for the Skiff.

Side Note: From the Swamp Speeder's wiki - "A terrain laser scanner was fitted to the speeder's underside, allowing clone troopers to scout the environment for any foes."

Well am sure they wouldn't just stop bombing for the space battle they would have keep it going the entire week that's why I said at least 2 more should have been destroyed.

I can understand that they will need to be able to move fast and when they mount up most of them are going to be on those Skiff correct the Basilisks plus the Nemesis would take out a good chunk of those Skiffs and the troops on them before they can do any real damage.With most of the Combine forces vehicles being light vehicles your are point they will be damaged but we still have other heavy vehicles that could switch out like the T4 or the AT-AT they will just swat them away like bugs.They just have high Tech everything huh we will just have to deal with that when it comes but when they get shield piercing you said armor nothing about no shields.

Edited by Jarons

So Sil, just so we're all on the same page I'd like to know a few things

-Will the Black Sun be flying in the canyon or in the open? And are they moving in one group or many?

-Do any of our factions know the location of the Black Sun ships?

-Where is the CIS in relation to our forces?

-What kind of position have they established or are they on the move? (are they in the canyon?)

-Is that cave still defended? It leads into the CIS base doesn't it? It was where those damn Chameleon droids where coming from right? gah!

-Is Savage still with the CIS?

-Have the Drop pod's forces met the main CIS force yet? Could they be tracked by any of the factions? If so X-83s would have immediately upon conclusion of the space battle, bombed the hell out of the drop pods and any droid columns not under the AA gun's umbrella.

-Shoulda asked earlier, what is the chance I could have my Jehavey'irs unload a salvo of superheavy concussion missiles on a surface target? (at the very least I want to know if this is possible.

The answers will help us greatly in formulating a proper plan.

1. Black Sun is moving through the open towards the City. As a large wave, spread about a bit so as to not risk AoE, or colliding with one another. (Didn't land near the Canyon, but rather the opposite side of the city than the rest of the battle)

2. No, but easy enough to scout. Trick being to beat them in a foot race back to town essentially. :p

3. CIS is on the move, and by the time the HQ is discovered to be abandoned, will have exited the canyon. (Very possible they could have setup a choke point near one of the exits with all those laser cannons they salvaged)

4. On the move, but likely going to setup where they are unexpected.

5. Cave is no longer defended, and the Chameleon's have found a new *nest* :D It does lead there though.

6. Savage is still with the main force, having completed his mission. He merely needs to get off world now.

7. Drop pods landed very close to where the CIS force was at the time, since the Super Tactical Droid was able to give them precise coordinates. They were not tracked except that they fell into the canyon, since the battle was still in full force when they were deployed.

8. You and I both know that you can not Star. After all, YOU set those limitations. :rolleyes: Though, firing super heavy missiles into the atmosphere... Weren't they said to essentially be nukes? I do not think the locals would approve. :eek:

8. You and I both know that you can not Star. After all, YOU set those limitations. :rolleyes: Though, firing super heavy missiles into the atmosphere... Weren't they said to essentially be nukes? I do not think the locals would approve. :eek:

Forgot about that one...

and actually I want to say those are different Warheads based on my reading, they had actual Nukes vs the ship to ship missiles normally loaded into their launchers.

Also some things on my end of the plan, somewhat separate from Jarons/Cheater

-the X-83's are back in atmo with a vengeance and Skiprays support. They are actively searching for the Black Sun forces and more importantly their ships. Nothing that can possibly get off the planet can be allowed to survive.

-Any ships leaving the planet will be shot down if they refuse to land.

-The X-83s and Skiprays will unload missiles and firepower on any Black Sun forces they find. The Black Sun can't reach them from repulsor-craft and their firepower (while considerable) isn't suited to anti-air (I checked, unless there is something you're not telling us again). That said, this is more a "pick off a group here or there" tactic to soften up or slow down the Black Sun forces. In the open, they're exposed to this (think hawks swooping to attack prey then flying away, should minimize fighter casualties while maximizing damage) also Dar'yaim has several points specifically in Air and Skirmish for his skill tree to aide this tactic.

-The Mandalorians had already planned an attack on the cave, they will carry through with this. They'll carefully scan the caves as they go, ensuring there are no traps, mines, etc...

-The X-83's are also keeping an eye out for the Drop pods from the air, I imagine the smoke clouds and debris trails would help them find at least the empty pods. From there scouts can track the CIS's reinforcements (though traps will still be a concern)

Hows all this sound Sil? Am I doing better, this seems better so far.

Also Tor of Clan Awaud is alongside Dar'yaim.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Star if you want we can split the IRA forces you can take some to take Half to deal with the CIS while I take half to deal with the Suns.

Also you can take some Nemesis along with your X-83s and Skiprays if you need them to help slowing down the suns so my Troops can reach the city before them and start setting up for their arrival.

Side note:Star why don't we release A EMP over the CIS forces. We could use your nukes without using your Nukes.

Forgot about that one...

and actually I want to say those are different Warheads based on my reading, they had actual Nukes vs the ship to ship missiles normally loaded into their launchers.

Also some things on my end of the plan, somewhat separate from Jarons/Cheater

-the X-83's are back in atmo with a vengeance and Skiprays support. They are actively searching for the Black Sun forces and more importantly their ships. Nothing that can possibly get off the planet can be allowed to survive.

-Any ships leaving the planet will be shot down if they refuse to land.

-The X-83s and Skiprays will unload missiles and firepower on any Black Sun forces they find. The Black Sun can't reach them from repulsor-craft and their firepower (while considerable) isn't suited to anti-air (I checked, unless there is something you're not telling us again). That said, this is more a "pick off a group here or there" tactic to soften up or slow down the Black Sun forces. In the open, they're exposed to this (think hawks swooping to attack prey then flying away, should minimize fighter casualties while maximizing damage) also Dar'yaim has several points specifically in Air and Skirmish for his skill tree to aide this tactic.

-The Mandalorians had already planned an attack on the cave, they will carry through with this. They'll carefully scan the caves as they go, ensuring there are no traps, mines, etc...

-The X-83's are also keeping an eye out for the Drop pods from the air, I imagine the smoke clouds and debris trails would help them find at least the empty pods. From there scouts can track the CIS's reinforcements (though traps will still be a concern)

Hows all this sound Sil? Am I doing better, this seems better so far.

Also Tor of Clan Awaud is alongside Dar'yaim.

Comments, though, should help.

1. Their troops delivered, they would likely seek a secluded location while waiting for further orders. Whether it is a strike, a evac, covering fire, or what. They likely would have found spots within the Canyon that are either difficult, or impossible, to reach by soldiers. With guns at the ready, of course. :p (Such as if they encounter heavy armor and need a strike... Interceptors have such a name fora reason. :p)

2. Noted and fully within your capabilities.

3. Good plan, just be careful. Can't seem to find their wiki page atm and can't remember the name... But due to all their illegal tech, they have some rocket launchers that can lock on and chase targets. (Basically like all starfighter missile launchers then, but manufactured for infantry use)

4. Might be a few mines, or some spare parts, perhaps even scrap metal, but otherwise empty.

5. Quite possible, though beyond the crash site might be difficult due to terrain. (Nor do I remember any of the combined forces having trackers) *Usually following a column or two of droids is easy, but the terrain makes picking up trails quite a bit harder*

Star if you want we can split the IRA forces you can take some to take Half to deal with the CIS while I take half to deal with the Suns.

Also you can take some Nemesis along with your X-83s and Skiprays if you need them to help slowing down the suns so my Troops can reach the city before them and start setting up for their arrival.

Side note:Star why don't we release A EMP over the CIS forces. We could use your nukes without using your Nukes.

While spotting the BS troops won't be hard, I would be mindful still if I was you. After all, certain techs are illegal across the galaxy for good reason! :eek:

The main question I have about setting up forces at the city, is what are they using for Transportation? Mostly curious, since the entire BS force is speeding along quite rapidly. I don't think I need to tell you how well Black Sun forces excel in City Fighting. :(

As for the EMP... Star knows the answer to that as well. :rolleyes: Then again... *checks something* Perhaps... I will need to verify a few things...

Comments, though, should help.

1. Their troops delivered, they would likely seek a secluded location while waiting for further orders. Whether it is a strike, a evac, covering fire, or what. They likely would have found spots within the Canyon that are either difficult, or impossible, to reach by soldiers. With guns at the ready, of course. :p (Such as if they encounter heavy armor and need a strike... Interceptors have such a name fora reason. :p)

2. Noted and fully within your capabilities.

3. Good plan, just be careful. Can't seem to find their wiki page atm and can't remember the name... But due to all their illegal tech, they have some rocket launchers that can lock on and chase targets. (Basically like all starfighter missile launchers then, but manufactured for infantry use)

4. Might be a few mines, or some spare parts, perhaps even scrap metal, but otherwise empty.

5. Quite possible, though beyond the crash site might be difficult due to terrain. (Nor do I remember any of the combined forces having trackers) *Usually following a column or two of droids is easy, but the terrain makes picking up trails quite a bit harder*

1. Alright, but its hard to find a place to hide 20 Interceptor frigates... Still active scans will mean that if they try to launch to do a pickup or strike they'll be noticed immediately (and subsequently blasted out of the sky). Oh, and I meant to do this earlier and has more to do with the outcome of the last battle than anything but... I'm moving 200 more X-83s and an extra 50 Skiprays to Gall of the 500 / 100 I build yesterday. Also 2 more Jehavey'ir types as well. I'll have at least 100 X-83's swarming atmo and 50-75 ish Skiprays.

2. Thanks

3. The Skiprays with corvette shields are probably safe even from those. You'd seriously need a honest to goodness AA gun to bring those things down not to mention the 3 ion cannons and capital ship grade lasers on that thing beyond just the missiles. The X-83's, while durable, will probably have to be more cautious but if they make quick attacks and leave they'll suffer minimal casualties. Also, do you have a range on those rockets? I'm having a hard time thinking a shoulder-fired rocket could have the range to be too effective against the speed and maneuverability of an X-83.

4. ok, well they're going to take a look

5. Cheater has Clone Scouts.

While spotting the BS troops won't be hard, I would be mindful still if I was you. After all, certain techs are illegal across the galaxy for good reason! :eek:

The main question I have about setting up forces at the city, is what are they using for Transportation? Mostly curious, since the entire BS force is speeding along quite rapidly. I don't think I need to tell you how well Black Sun forces excel in City Fighting. :(

As for the EMP... Star knows the answer to that as well. :rolleyes: Then again... *checks something* Perhaps... I will need to verify a few things...

Well I'll make sure my men are mindful and watch out for the illegal tech and any opening they can exploit.

Also who is leading the ground force I asked is Lord XIst dead or is he on the ground? I never received a answer.

Well I have 1,000 Nightfalcon speeder bike,130 Amphibious interstellar Assault Transport/Infantry,10 HAVw A6 Juggernaut,Also from cheat 100 Low Altitude Assault Transport/infantry,60 Low Altitude Assault Transport/carrier,140 All Terrain Recon Transports,640 Biker Advanced Recon Commando Speeder.I know not enough to take everyone on one trip but enough to set up a defense.While they wait reinforcements.

I think city fighting need to be a tech unlock that's seems like something our military should learn how to do.

1. Alright, but its hard to find a place to hide 20 Interceptor frigates... Still active scans will mean that if they try to launch to do a pickup or strike they'll be noticed immediately (and subsequently blasted out of the sky). Oh, and I meant to do this earlier and has more to do with the outcome of the last battle than anything but... I'm moving 200 more X-83s and an extra 50 Skiprays to Gall of the 500 / 100 I build yesterday. Also 2 more Jehavey'ir types as well. I'll have at least 100 X-83's swarming atmo and 50-75 ish Skiprays.

2. Thanks

3. The Skiprays with corvette shields are probably safe even from those. You'd seriously need a honest to goodness AA gun to bring those things down not to mention the 3 ion cannons and capital ship grade lasers on that thing beyond just the missiles. The X-83's, while durable, will probably have to be more cautious but if they make quick attacks and leave they'll suffer minimal casualties. Also, do you have a range on those rockets? I'm having a hard time thinking a shoulder-fired rocket could have the range to be too effective against the speed and maneuverability of an X-83.

4. ok, well they're going to take a look

5. Cheater has Clone Scouts.

1. Noted.

2. NP, you just owe me a soul. :jawa_evil:

3. I wouldn't be so sure. I mean, regualar Corvettes are damaged by star fighter grade concussion missile launchers. While not that powerful, there would be MANY more targeting. Nor do I underestimate the Skipray, they were my first pick in the Kaggath for petes sake! Before anything else. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: But I would not say they are immune to such. They are a decent sized target after all. Like I said, having trouble find the wiki page, so I can't give an exact range. :(

4. Break a leg. :p:d_evil:

5. *Clone scouts explode* What? Hm? /sarcasm They could definitely come in handy. Beware the Snipers! :eek:

With that, I am heading to bed... Make sure to put all the questions you can think of either here, or in a PM to me so I can go over them before the verdict is given...