The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

About the Battle, its going to be behaivoral.

The Factions will go after those they hate the most.

The Black Sun wants Jarons group most, so they will focus him the most

CIS I am not sure what has pissed them off more, whether its stars group, or possibly Jarons or possible Black Sun, I dont have all the intel on that one.

Of course the Allies group will focus on what is most efficient and likely to survive. Either way this will still be fairly rough...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the Battle, its going to be behavioral.

The Factions will go after those they hate the most.

The Black Sun wants Jarons group most, so they will focus him the most

CIS I am not sure what has pissed them off more, whether its stars group, or possibly Jarons or possible Black Sun, I dont have all the intel on that one.

Of course the Allies group will focus on what is most efficient and likely to survive. Either way this will still be fairly rough...

You all know my character wasn't the first black sun member to leave I don't know why they have such a hard on for me.

I would agree with you tune on the Battle will be behavioral that's what me and Star are counting on to win the battle.The Black suns are coming after me but they have no clue that Mando Werda are here that is a huge advantage for us.When it comes to the CIS they don't know about Adrian past so when they see another Fleet entire the system what are they going to think that their here to attack us as well or the more likely answer their here to reinforce the troops on the ground and they will open fire on the closer Black suns Fleet.Also from what SIl told me everyone Hates the black suns so the CIS will probably attack them anyway.

I don't think the battle going to be as rough for us as you think Tune look at what they have and what we have.They Have 100 ships with no Fighter defense guess what will have to fill that rule their star fighters.So that's a less pressure on our Capital ships and my crusaders especially.

I don't see this battle going bad for us at all neither do Star he will be posting the Plan soon so you all will see why I think this.

Edited by Jarons

Well the Combined Forces have these factors working in their favor

-hidden skiprays

-mines

-Black Sun's hatred

-Mando Werda is still quite secretive (Faction Trait 3), so they don't have too much hate from either side (consider they also hurt the Republic not just the CIS) and just caught in the crossfire

-CIS has Munificents with comm jammers and a tactical droid.

I have two ways to ensure a CIS - Black Sun tiff (not exactly them wiping each other out, but enough to help)

-activate the minefield in a way that leaves the only viable routes through being for each fleet to go towards the other.

-Have the Mando Werda make heavily encrypted transmissions to the Black Sun fleet as well as position the skiprays between the two enemy fleets.

-Have the Mando Werda coordinate a missile salvo from the Skiprays close to the Black Sun Fleet and the Mando Werda Fleet. Not to mention, the supertactical droid has seen a lot of Black Sun soldiers on the ground and make a connection... (The Munificents will also jamm comms at this point, perfectly preventing each side from talking it out)

-The Mando Werda Fleet holds position between the Black Sun and the Farewell fleets

-The Farewell fleet assaults the CIS, drawing the Black Sun fleet into pursuit, towards the folks they supposedly just shot at.

-The Farewell fleet assaults the CIS, the CIS's fleet's attention is divided

-The Mando Werda's Skiprays have moved out of the action by now, and return behind the Venator and cripple it quickly.

-The Mando Werda forces strike at a weakened Black Sun fleet and board the Venator seeking to capture Xist.

A lot of contingency plans built into this, hoping it works.

At the very least, the minefields force the CIS and Black Sun to get too close for comfort in order to strike at the Combined fleet and inevitably the two will do something to one another.

Edited by StarSquirrel

"Oh I know of Organa, I merely know not of YOU."

*He stood*

"If you can ensure the Mando Werda do not break the truce, you may call this world your Oasis... I will be watching you however! One toe out of line.."

*His eyes narrowed before he left the room*

The diplomats return to the Liberator.

The Benevolence and the Deliverance unload their troops on Druckenwell.

Beeska visits the Druckenwell shipyard and military industry around the planet to get an overview.

OOC: Would I get to Gall in time for the battle? It is exactly 2 spaces away and I can do (6.5 + 1 = 7.5) spaces per day with the 0.6 hyperdrive of the acclamators and (5 + 1 = 6) spaces per day on any other ship I have. That would take 3.2 or 4 hours respectively.

I am waiting for some intel right now, Sil.

And how many slips does my new shipyard have?

The diplomats return to the Liberator.

The Benevolence and the Deliverance unload their troops on Druckenwell.

Beeska visits the Druckenwell shipyard and military industry around the planet to get an overview.

OOC: Would I get to Gall in time for the battle? It is exactly 2 spaces away and I can do (6.5 + 1 = 7.5) spaces per day with the 0.6 hyperdrive of the acclamators and (5 + 1 = 6) spaces per day on any other ship I have. That would take 3.2 or 4 hours respectively.

I am waiting for some intel right now, Sil.

And how many slips does my new shipyard have?

Why do you want to come to Gall?

I thought you could use some help.

Well that's true thanks for the help. We could use the ground forces.

I would like to add that the Kelbabe has 10 Mass driver missiles those are missiles that can pierce shields and should rip apart the Munificents.

Edited by Jarons

Well that's true thanks for the help. We could use the ground forces.

I'll just send two Acclamators, two Nebulons and four Tartans right now, the Acclamators have just unloaded their troops and will get them when the space battle is done.

Meanwhile you have 2,500 clones from the Nebulons and 200 clone scouts and 400 clone commandos with 600 BARC speeders.

IC: The Benevolence, Deliverance, Alderaan, Remedy, Sentinel, Guardian, Watchman, Striker and 3 Skipray squadrons head towards Gall. 4 Squadrons each of TIE-Avengers and B-28 Bombers are loaded on the Nebulons.

Edit: I don't have that many points in ground or space tactics, so the ships and troops will be under your command as long as they stay there.

Edited by CheaterLL

Well that is quite helpful.

My plans for week 3 (or is it 4?) of the siege on the ground is to:

-continue what we've been doing (patrols, artillery etc...)

-make an assault on that cave with Basilisks, Mandalorians, Ck-6 swoops, and a few Canderous Tanks

-Secure the cave entrance at the very least, if not the whole thing

-Dar'yaim and Tor are still hunting Savage

I'll just send two Acclamators, two Nebulons and four Tartans right now, the Acclamators have just unloaded their troops and will get them when the space battle is done.

Meanwhile you have 2,500 clones from the Nebulons and 200 clone scouts and 400 clone commandos with 600 BARC speeders.

The Benevolence, Deliverance, Alderaan, Remedy, Sentinel, Guardian, Watchman, Striker and 3 Skipray squadrons head towards Gall. 4 Squadrons each of TIE-Avengers and B-28 Bombers are loaded on the Nebulons.

Thank you cheat but what about those ships complements we could use those AT-TE to help against those Hags.Those clones should help take out those Guards and find those blasted droids .

Thank you cheat but what about those ships complements we could use those AT-TE to help against those Hags.Those clones should help take out those Guards and find those blasted droids .

Eh, I wouldn't push him. Let him get dragged into this with some losses, then he'll commit the correct number of troops. :D

Eh, I wouldn't push him. Let him get dragged into this with some losses, then he'll commit the correct number of troops. :D

LOL your right I'll back off for a bit.:D but you know he really here for you star. He only helping to talk to you.:(:(

Oh yeah completely forgot about the vehicles.

240 AT-TE, 80 SPHA, 480 AT-RT, 640 BARC speeders, 100 LAAT/i and 30 LAAT/c.

All fully operational, the crew is still on board. After the space battle I will get the 30,000 troops that are still on Druckenwell.

Also please note the edit on my last post.

Oh yeah completely forgot about the vehicles.

240 AT-TE, 80 SPHA, 480 AT-RT, 640 BARC speeders, 100 LAAT/i and 30 LAAT/c.

All fully operational, the crew is still on board. After the space battle I will get the 30,000 troops that are still on Druckenwell.

Also please note the edit on my last post.

Yea those bad boys are going to help a lot.

To your edit me and star PC have enough points in ground and space tactics to put them to good use.

Honestly, I'm here for both of you. I appreciate having a friendly force nearby.

Well isn't that sweet I don't mind being the friendly force near by but I think we can come to some type of partnership down the line if this goes well.

Edited by Jarons

Honestly, I'm here for both of you. I apreciate having a friendly force nearby.

"Oh I know of Organa, I merely know not of YOU."

*He stood*

"If you can ensure the Mando Werda do not break the truce, you may call this world your Oasis... I will be watching you however! One toe out of line.."

*His eyes narrowed before he left the room*

rrrrrriiiiiiggggggghhhhhhtttttt....:rolleyes:

Yea those bad boys are going to help a lot.

To your edit me and star PC have enough points in ground and space tactics to put them to good use.

Well isn't that sweet I don't mind being the friendly force near by but I think we can come to some type of partnership down the line if this goes well.

I still have a lot of bad boys at Druckenwell. In case something goes horribly wrong they can jump in.

I already have an idea. I have a shipyard and several factories, but no resources.

Was about to fall asleep, but had to check one last time... Bout time some debate got started... Star, I will look into that PM in the morning before the update. I will say that while most of what you guys say makes sense, there are a few key things to keep note of.

- Lord Xist has inhabited CIS space and represented a portion of Black Sun for quite some time. Not exactly one to rush head long and waste forces when he doesn't need to. Heck, one of his main things is intel...

- The Super Tactical Droid, unless jammed by the Combined Forces, will be able to organize the space fleet

- How close do you guys think the two fleets with be when they exit hyperspace?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!! :eek: I mean, looking at the map, they would basically be coming from opposite directions... (Trigals vs main CIS worlds)

- Forgetting all of the torpedo's the Black Sun can use. I highly doubt 10 Crusaders can deflect shots from 100 interceptor frigates... Those things hurt as well!

These are mostly minor things, but the bar none biggest issue I see, is the mine field.

- The mines themselves were dropped by the Basilisks, meaning they are fairly small

- Kind not specified *EXTREMELY important*

- Taken from Wiki: "Usually around one meter in diameter, these devices activated when spacecraft (usually starfighters) came within a certain predefined range." (Neither force is heavy in fighters)

- The sheer scope of the system. They are likely effective if you mine the main entrances to the system, or the area immediately around the planet. Other wise they are easy to go around. Even for the first one, that would take soooo many mines... I just am not sure there are that many on the vessels...

- Only expecting one, CIS, fleet.

The majority of what you guys are saying makes sense, but so many things about the mind field keep setting off alarms. I am sure you guys will fix it or some such before the update tomorrow... Just wanted to throw this out so I don't look the bad guy for it being a reason for the battle outcome being different due to uncovered points. Anyways, mostly I just want further elaboration as well as how the Black Sun are not exactly so much of a push over... I mean, Interceptor frigates aren't great, sure, but there are still 100 of the buggers!

I still have a lot of bad boys at Druckenwell. In case something goes horribly wrong they can jump in.

I already have an idea. I have a shipyard and several factories, but no resources.

Well part of what I was thinking but I could really use that shipyard and I have a lot of resources.I was thinking I have space and ground tactics but not great diplomatic skills and you do.So maybe we can work together when it comes to certain situations.

The IRA fleet arrives at Gall.

The commander of the Benevolence opens a connection to the FC fleet in orbit.

"This is the commander of the Independent Republic Ambassadors ship Benevolence to the Farewell Coalition. I have heard you could use some help with the CIS. I have several thousand soldiers and over 1000 vehicles with me on 2 cruisers, 2 frigates and 4 corvettes and offer to support your efforts. I also have 30,000 soldiers, which will join after the space battle.

I am sorry that our leader, Beeska of House Organa, could not come in person, she has work to do at Druckenwell."

The IRA fleet arrives at Gall.

The commander of the Benevolence opens a connection to the FC fleet in orbit.

"This is the commander of the Independent Republic Ambassadors ship Benevolence to the Farewell Coalition. I have heard you could use some help with the CIS. I have several thousand soldiers and over 1000 vehicles with me on 2 cruisers, 2 frigates and 4 corvettes and offer to support your efforts. I also have 30,000 soldiers, which will join after the space battle.

I am sorry that our leader, Beeska of House Organa, could not come in person, she has work to do at Druckenwell."

This is Captain Tyrral of the Kelbabe We could use all the help we can get Please join in the the Blockade . We will give you clearance to land your troops and tell commander Adrian of the reinforcements he will be pleased.To have some fresh troops under his command.

That's fine our commander on the Ground siegeing the CIS base.So he wouldn't be able to meet her anyway.

Was about to fall asleep, but had to check one last time... Bout time some debate got started... Star, I will look into that PM in the morning before the update. I will say that while most of what you guys say makes sense, there are a few key things to keep note of.

- Lord Xist has inhabited CIS space and represented a portion of Black Sun for quite some time. Not exactly one to rush head long and waste forces when he doesn't need to. Heck, one of his main things is intel...

- The Super Tactical Droid, unless jammed by the Combined Forces, will be able to organize the space fleet

- How close do you guys think the two fleets with be when they exit hyperspace?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!! :eek: I mean, looking at the map, they would basically be coming from opposite directions... (Trigals vs main CIS worlds)

- Forgetting all of the torpedo's the Black Sun can use. I highly doubt 10 Crusaders can deflect shots from 100 interceptor frigates... Those things hurt as well!

These are mostly minor things, but the bar none biggest issue I see, is the mine field.

- The mines themselves were dropped by the Basilisks, meaning they are fairly small

- Kind not specified *EXTREMELY important*

- Taken from Wiki: "Usually around one meter in diameter, these devices activated when spacecraft (usually starfighters) came within a certain predefined range." (Neither force is heavy in fighters)

- The sheer scope of the system. They are likely effective if you mine the main entrances to the system, or the area immediately around the planet. Other wise they are easy to go around. Even for the first one, that would take soooo many mines... I just am not sure there are that many on the vessels...

- Only expecting one, CIS, fleet.

The majority of what you guys are saying makes sense, but so many things about the mind field keep setting off alarms. I am sure you guys will fix it or some such before the update tomorrow... Just wanted to throw this out so I don't look the bad guy for it being a reason for the battle outcome being different due to uncovered points. Anyways, mostly I just want further elaboration as well as how the Black Sun are not exactly so much of a push over... I mean, Interceptor frigates aren't great, sure, but there are still 100 of the buggers!

-Well Lord Xist controlled a crime Haven like you said remember the Empire attack on Nar shaddaa the same thing would happen with the CIS.So I doubt the CIS will waste the ships and the droids to take a unimportant planet during a time of war,were they need all the ships they can spare. Also during the Clone Wars The Black suns were very weak.Second he will probably play defensively but once they start getting bombarded by Prow cannons he will need to focus on the CIS or be destroyed.

-We never said he wouldn't be able to organized the Fleet Sil but he doesn't know what he doesn't know SIl he can't see the Future he also don't know why the Black Suns are here when he receive word he will think their trying to assist us and open fire on them with the Prow cannons.

-Well close enough to be hit by Prow cannons.

-Well the mines are small but plentiful.

- Well I would say seeker minds but Star might want to use standard ones so you will have to ask him.

-That's Proximity mines we never said we were using them.

-I believe we did both I had mines place at the entrance and I think Star placed some around the planet but their inactive until my Davaab gives word the enemy fleet is in the system.

-Well you only Told us about one fleet but you been hiding stuff from us this whole match so it wouldn't be a surprised.Also I doubt they can really afford to spare another fleet.

Well unless they want to be ripped apart by the Prow cannons some of those torpedo's some will need to focus some of those 100 Interceptors on the CIS.

It's fine SIl as long as it make since We won't be to mad only when its crazy then we complain.

Edited by Jarons

This is Captain Tyrral of the Kelbabe We could use all the help we can get Please join in the the Blockade . We will give you clearance to land your troops and tell commander Adrian of the reinforcements he will be pleased.To have some fresh troops under his command.

That's fine our commander on the Ground siegeing the CIS base.So he wouldn't be able to meet her anyway.

*The Acclamators and Tartans land just behind the FC camp and begin unlading, while the LAAT/i take the forces on board of the Nebulons to the ground.

"We will immediately begin."

Commander Risthe cuts the connection and opens one to Adrian.

"This is commander Risthe of the Independent Republic Ambassadors. Captain Tyrral gave us clearance for landing troops to help you out against the CIS."

After the unloading is finished, the ships join in the blockade.

"Commander Adrian, Captain Tyrral, during the fights our forces will be under your command because you are much more skilled in combat and tactics as I am, from what I've heard.

I have an emergency force stationed at Bannistar that can be here within 4 hours if things go bad."

(Assuming that Ayan has reached Sarka by now)

Ayan contacts the Old Republic forces of Sarka: "suy'cul'gar, I am Ayan of clan Ordo. I need a safe way of contacting the SIS and the Republic Diplomatic Corps. I have a mutually benefitial offer to make."