Black Sun Fleet

1 Venator (captured)

100 Interceptor-class frigate

1,200 Rihkxyrk (rik-zerk) Attack ship

420 V-Wing Bombers

Variables

- Adrian and Dar'yaim are on the ground

- FC and Mando Werda are in blockade formation

- The Super Tactical Droid is currently unjammed, able to command fleet from its HQ

- Black Sun has come to collect revenge on a high tier deserter

- Lord Xist commands the Black Sun fleet

- The Combined Fleets mined portions of the space

- Black Sun and CIS are not on good terms

- 1 vs 2 vs 1

Debate!

Edited by Silenceo

"If you have never heard of the House of Organa, maybe you should study the history of one of the republic's founder worlds.

If you don't trust me, I'm sure there is something that I could help you with."

Edit OOC: Sil my scouts should have arrived at their destinations and started reporting.

"Oh I know of Organa, I merely know not of YOU."

*He stood*

"If you can ensure the Mando Werda do not break the truce, you may call this world your Oasis... I will be watching you however! One toe out of line.."

*His eyes narrowed before he left the room*

If I recall, Star's Providence are damaged, and I think a ship or two other are damaged too... but didn't add it to the debate post, since I am not 100% sure...

Am not sure will have to wait for him to come on but I think their repaired and am not sure about my ships.

Ohh yea I do have a few men flying around who could tell me when they arrive in the system so either PC could fly up and coordinate the defense.

Side note: couldn't star Skiprays Jammed the signal.

Edited by Jarons

Am not sure will have to wait for him to come on but I think their repaired and am not sure about my ships.

Ohh yea I do have a few men flying around who could tell me when they arrive in the system so either PC could fly up and coordinate the defense.

Side note: couldn't star Skiprays Jammed the signal.

Skipray jamming is a bit more personal and for hiding themselves. Not the right type to block that signal type, nor do they know that it is being given. In order to have blindly jammed it, everyone would be jammed, leading every ship to be solo basically.

Skipray jamming is a bit more personal and for hiding themselves. Not the right type to block that signal type, nor do they know that it is being given. In order to have blindly jammed it, everyone would be jammed, leading every ship to be solo basically.

Alright just making sure well but this battle about to be good and I might be able to add some ships to my fleet.

Edited by Jarons

Good luck Jarons, Capturing ships is really your best way to go. Right Now Looking at a rough fight other wise......

Well I have something for that also one of the biggest problem is the fighter disadvantage but the Crusader will help with that plus the Munificients are going to be split firing on us and the Black suns. So that leaves us with some breathing room.

Well its obvious our star fighters are out numbered but I have the amazing Crusader-class corvette that will give us a advantage.Their just like the Tartans but with less Laser cannons to make up for that they utilize a advanced point-defense weapon system that allowed the ships to actually shoot down enemy missiles or torpedoes before they damaged friendly ships. If 5 Tartans can kill 600 star fighters then 5 Crusaders can kill 480 star fighters.10 will be able to kill 960 of the opposing factions star fighters with ease,This is not counting Point defense or laser cannons of other ships in the combine fleet.This Will allow Me and Star to use our superior fighters to reach havoc on their capitol ships without having to use them for fighter screening.

So that will lighten the load on our capitol ships.

Edited by Jarons

*While it had been fun messing with the Galactic Inquisition aboard their own flagship... It was time for Jox to take his leave. As he stealthily made his way away from the bridge, his left hand checked the pocket in his trench coat that held the pilfered goods. All according to plan. Now, just to get off this ship and back to the surface...* Edited by Silenceo

Really Sil ok then I will just make a plan to take out both Faction at once.

Well in such a battle no battle plan stands up for more than a few minutes, hence why I didn't post battle plans for either force. The key is the leaders and what they might do.

*While it had been fun messing with the Galactic Inquisition aboard their own flagship... It was time for Jox to take his leave. As he stealthily made his way away from the bridge, his left hand checked the pocket in his trench coat that held the pilfered goods. All according to plan. Now, just to get off this ship and back to the surface...*

The inquisition forces were ready the ship was already on lockdown and forces of storm troopers and droidekas were

Patrolling the corridors. As well several squadrons fighters were already flying and the gravity well generators on the Omen were activated. The ship that Jox had arrived in was being dealt with. The goal now was containment,

Keeping him on board until he could be found and dealt with. No more ships were allowed to dock or leave the Drexl and if any escape pods were launched troops on the surface could be at the impact sight almost before it land, if the pod wasn't caught by tractor beams that is.

Well in such a battle no battle plan stands up for more than a few minutes, hence why I didn't post battle plans for either force. The key is the leaders and what they might do.

Well I know that's why am going to destroy the Venator first with Lord Xist dead most of the Black suns Fleet will flee or be left uncoordinated so I'll just have to deal with the clean up.The CIS are also doable I'll explain why later.

The inquisition forces were ready the ship was already on lockdown and forces of storm troopers and droidekas were

Patrolling the corridors. As well several squadrons fighters were already flying and the gravity well generators on the Omen were activated. The ship that Jox had arrived in was being dealt with. The goal now was containment,

Keeping him on board until he could be found and dealt with. No more ships were allowed to dock or leave the Drexl and if any escape pods were launched troops on the surface could be at the impact sight almost before it land, if the pod wasn't caught by tractor beams that is.

*With the ship fully alive with patrols and threats to his life, it was becoming harder and hard for Jox to stay ahead of his pursuers. Which is why he had thought ahead. He checked his corners before activating his wrist comm.*

*whisper* "Are you in position?"

OOC: Does Aliria have a personal craft, or such? :p (2 different plans, and Jox would know, but I do not)

*With the ship fully alive with patrols and threats to his life, it was becoming harder and hard for Jox to stay ahead of his pursuers. Which is why he had thought ahead. He checked his corners before activating his wrist comm.*

*whisper* "Are you in position?"

OOC: Does Aliria have a personal craft, or such? :p (2 different plans, and Jox would know, but I do not)

OOC:She has a shuttle but that's about it.

OOC:She has a shuttle but that's about it.

*The prisoner he had released earlier, who had disguised himself as a guard, responded*

"Yes sir. Sending signal now."

*Moments later the alarms intensified, all of the escape pods launched, and Jox continued moving through the ship, right past the hangers. There were multiple squads stations there, which had forced him to temporarily use the air vents. Once past, he continued towards his destination.*

*The prisoner he had released earlier, who had disguised himself as a guard, responded*

"Yes sir. Sending signal now."

*Moments later the alarms intensified, all of the escape pods launched, and Jox continued moving through the ship, right past the hangers. There were multiple squads stations there, which had forced him to temporarily use the air vents. Once past, he continued towards his destination.*

It was all becoming clear to the Grand Inquisitor now. She rushed out of her room, activating her stealth field generator as she raced to her destination. Giving Lelina another spot on the ship to head to. Relaying orders across the ship to the troopers on board on an open frequency.

It was all becoming clear to the Grand Inquisitor now. She rushed out of her room, activating her stealth field generator as she raced to her destination. Giving Lelina another spot on the ship to head to. Relaying orders across the ship to the troopers on board on an open frequency.

*The troops were moving frantically now, and Jox half missed being spotted by a millisecond this time. It was time for the second part of the plan. He sent the next signal to the slicer*

*The alarms heightened, an urgent tone to their screeching.*

"Seld-Destruct initialized. T-minus five minutes."

*It started to count down*

*The troops were moving frantically now, and Jox half missed being spotted by a millisecond this time. It was time for the second part of the plan. He sent the next signal to the slicer*

*The alarms heightened, an urgent tone to their screeching.*

"Seld-Destruct initialized. T-minus five minutes."

*It started to count down*

OOC: Seriously ... Oh well not much changed anyway

The infiltrator slumped to the ground a knife wedged in his throat. Lelina took over the console and began undoing the damage he had done. She was the head of Inquisition intelligence after all.

OOC: No matter what happened the slicer was a dead man, let's just see where Jox goes to see if he's going to meet the same fate.

OOC: Seriously ... Oh well not much changed anyway

The infiltrator slumped to the ground a knife wedged in his throat. Lelina took over the console and began undoing the damage he had done. She was the head of Inquisition intelligence after all.

OOC: No matter what happened the slicer was a dead man, let's just see where Jox goes to see if he's going to meet the same fate.

OOC: Bah, guess Jox isn't conning the Inquisition then. :p Boba Fett pulled a similar trick once... :D On Bossk. :d_wink:

*The line went dead, it seems as if they found the slicer. A shame, he had owed him a drink...*

"It never is easy..." *he mumbled to himself*

*He continued down the hall way, which increasingly had been devoid of soldiers.*

If I recall, Star's Providence are damaged, and I think a ship or two other are damaged too... but didn't add it to the debate post, since I am not 100% sure...

Nope, fixed them a week or two ago... it was in one of those big PMs, the one where I built 11 Shieldships.

Yeah everything is ship-shape on my end.

Some things to note about my forces:

-Aware of potential attack so Skiprays are actively jamming sensors (hiding themselves)

-Basilisks that were laying mines, still aboard the ships, so I have boarding parties/repelling parties and the skills to use them

-minefield...

-Providence has point defense cannons

-Jehavey'ir and Kandosii types make up for lack of cannons with armor and missiles

Comprehensive strategy incoming soon.