The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

12-20 in a group/squad. Similar to how other units are organized into platoons. That does not mean there can not be more than that remaining.

The fleet will arrive today, yes, though there is a twist I hadn't planned for... *Not all of what comes next is from me... just a forewarning since you might get annoyed at it...*

Side Note: Blockades are a tech/research thing to unlock. Training, if you will.

Yea but a boy can dream can't he.

I unlocked it last night check the messages.I research all tier 2 tech last night am at tech level three.

No all of it is from you you control the game so how is that not unless its a player fleet then that's understandable.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but a boy can dream can't he.

I unlocked it last night check the messages.I research all tier 2 tech last night am at tech level three.

No all of it is from you you control the game so how is that not unless its a player fleet then that's understandable.

I am telling you blockade was not on that list. Because blockade is a unique tech 2 unlock, not one of the multi-level abilities you unlocked last night.

As for the last bit... If you think I control it all 100%...That is incorrect. I may vocalize the actions, and direct minor things, but the majority was already set in motion when the game began. Nor am I the ONLY one who can control NPC's, to certain extents...

When have I lied Jarons? (me, not one of the characters...) Part of what is coming today, is not something I orchestrated.

I am telling you blockade was not on that list. Because blockade is a unique tech 2 unlock, not one of the multi-level abilities you unlocked last night.

As for the last bit... If you think I control it all 100%...That is incorrect. I may vocalize the actions, and direct minor things, but the majority was already set in motion when the game began. Nor am I the ONLY one who can control NPC's, to certain extents...

When have I lied Jarons? (me, not one of the characters...) Part of what is coming today, is not something I orchestrated.

Ok Sil then how do you unlock it.

I never said you have lied to me Sil where is this coming from?Well ok Sil like I usually do I'll adept to what's happening and find a way to over come it.

Side note:My apologies Sil I see what happened now I just research the same things as last time let me fix that.

Edited by Jarons

Ok Sil then how do you unlock it.

I never said you have lied to me Sil where is this coming from?Well ok Sil like I usually do I'll adept to what's happening and find a way to over come it.

Just like any other tech if I recall. (Just need to have the right stuff for tech 2)

As for that, it came from when you said it all came from me, which might indicate that I perhaps was being too rough on Gall. Though I was merely pointing out that there is more to the Gall situation than merely me moving pieces around. Nor do I control every move outside your own and Star's.

Just like any other tech if I recall. (Just need to have the right stuff for tech 2)

As for that, it came from when you said it all came from me, which might indicate that I perhaps was being too rough on Gall. Though I was merely pointing out that there is more to the Gall situation than merely me moving pieces around. Nor do I control every move outside your own and Star's.

Yea check my edit I forgot about the Tree I'll Pm you what I want to research I apologize for being rashed.

Again Wrong choice of words but am assuming with the CIS losing ground their trying to hold on to everything they can so their throwing everything they can to hold the planet.

The diplomats step nearer, bow respectfully and accept the offer.

*Vrol grunted*

"Tell me what it is you want with Druckenwell and get on with it, I have other matters to attend to today..."

*Quite rude and to the point, this one*

Edited by Silenceo

The amount of credits/food/metal/crystal you have after the transaction. Balance = resource numbers.

When do I start adding the resources I gain from my planets, the week I conquer them or the following week. For example, I took Saleucami in week 7 and were now in week 10, so have I since then gained 2 or 3 weeks worth of resources?

When do I start adding the resources I gain from my planets, the week I conquer them or the following week. For example, I took Saleucami in week 7 and were now in week 10, so have I since then gained 2 or 3 weeks worth of resources?

You count only the weeks after you conquered it.

*Vrol grunted*

"Tell me what it is you want with Druckenwell and get on with it, I have other matters to attend to today..."

*Quite rude and to the point, this one*

"We are planning to cut the CIS off from the rest of the galaxy. The Corelilian Run, being the biggest trade route leading to this part of CIS territory, is the best point to start. Druckenwell, with its shipyard, the BlasTech factories and the low distance to the Bannistar station, is optimal."

"In return, we would defend this part of the Corellian Run on our own, leaving you more time for more important things."

Edited by CheaterLL

You count only the weeks after you conquered it.

Ok. Ill send you the exact numbers tomorrow, as its currently midnight in Germany, but I know that I do have enough to build.

Btw, anybody know another profitable planet along the Sith-Hutt border I could conquer?

Ok. Ill send you the exact numbers tomorrow, as its currently midnight in Germany, but I know that I do have enough to build.

Btw, anybody know another profitable planet along the Sith-Hutt border I could conquer?

Try the Oseon system their very rich but it might be a fight.

Edited by Jarons

"We are planning to cut the CIS off from the rest of the galaxy. The Corelilian Run, being the biggest trade route leading to this part of CIS territory, is the best point to start. Druckenwell, with its shipyard, the BlasTech factories and the low distance to the Bannistar station, is optimal."

"In return, we would defend this part of the Corellian Run on our own, leaving you more time for more important things."

*Vrol leaned forward, looking annoyed*

"Oh? And I am merely supposed to give an entire planet, nay, the responsibility of guarding this trade route to some one I have never heard of? After what has happened with the Mando Werda and Yag'Dhul?!"

*Vrol leaned forward, looking annoyed*

"Oh? And I am merely supposed to give an entire planet, nay, the responsibility of guarding this trade route to some one I have never heard of? After what has happened with the Mando Werda and Yag'Dhul?!"

"If you have never heard of the House of Organa, maybe you should study the history of one of the republic's founder worlds.

If you don't trust me, I'm sure there is something that I could help you with."

Edit OOC: Sil my scouts should have arrived at their destinations and started reporting.

Edited by CheaterLL

I hope to hell its not me, I am on my way back from a delivery, I thought I left THAT party.... :p

Lol no its going to be the CIS Vs Mando Werda and Farewell Coalition Vs the Black suns isn't this about to be interesting.