The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

Power of arbitration! :D

Bombing runs, sure. But just using bombers and nothing but? Eeeeeeh... Besides, a key ingredient here is that your forces have no clue where the mercs are coming from when they head towards that storehouse.

Well seeing how good SW scanners are, detecting the enemy shouldnt be that big of a problem.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Power of arbitration! :D

Bombing runs, sure. But just using bombers and nothing but? Eeeeeeh... Besides, a key ingredient here is that your forces have no clue where the mercs are coming from when they head towards that storehouse.

Nuke the storehouse. Battle finished.

One thing Sil: could you put a link to the summary of each week in the OP to make it easy to find them and to stay up to date with whats happening?

For example, I havent yet updated my character with my points earned and am having trouble finding the week summaries.

One thing Sil: could you put a link to the summary of each week in the OP to make it easy to find them and to stay up to date with whats happening?

For example, I havent yet updated my character with my points earned and am having trouble finding the week summaries.

Due to this request, I went through and added both all of the weekly updates, and all of the galactic events of public knowledge to the bottom of the OP. You all now have an index! :eek: Just about 1-2 events per day it seems. Quarrel some lot, you are! :rolleyes:

Due to this request, I went through and added both all of the weekly updates, and all of the galactic events of public knowledge to the bottom of the OP. You all now have an index! :eek: Just about 1-2 events per day it seems. Quarrel some lot, you are! :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot.

A fleet containing the following:

2 Action VI transports each with the following cargo

Action VI transport: 90,000 (8)

11 Canderous Assault Tanks (6,600)

20 J1 proton cannons (4,200)

100 AT-MP (7,000)

10,000 YVH Battle Droids (26,000)

10,000 Mandalorians (10,000)

3,000 E-Web Heavy Mandalorians (6,000)

1,000 Rocket launcher Heavy Mandalorians (2,000)

6,100 Basilisk War Droids (24,400)

20 days of extra consumables for 29,000 organics (2,800)

1,000 CK-6 swoops (1,000)

as well as 7 Jehavey'ir assault ships, 2 Providence-class ships, a Kandosii-Type, 200 more X-83s, and 100 more Skiprays are arriving to blockade the planet. Dar'yaim is personally coming as well to oversee the Mando Werda forces.

We got a plan guys??? I want to see what we got as far as Ideas go for your second day seige...

Yes we do Tune but we are waiting for Sil to post the whole thing but now I know why the CIS HAGS are so accurate.

The new ground-battle lineup for the MW:

Dar'yaim

Tor

33 Canderous Assault Tanks (6,600)

40 J1 proton cannons (4,200)

212 AT-MP (7,000)

20,000 YVH Battle Droids (26,000)

20,670 Mandalorians (10,000)

6,000 E-Web Heavy Mandalorians (6,000)

2,000 Rocket launcher Heavy Mandalorians (2,000)

12,730 Basilisk War Droids (24,400)

10 days of extra consumables for 58,000 organics (2,800)

2,490 CK-6 swoops (1,000)

18 AT-AAs

50 X-83's

Oh, and don't forget there are 7 Jehavey'irs, 2 Providence-class, 1 Kandosii-type, 250 X-83s, 150 Skiprays, and 2 Strike-class in orbit forming a blockade. Nothing escapes this battle...

Edited by StarSquirrel

Siege of Gall Week 2

CIS

30,000 B1's

5,000 B2's

90 AAT

10 MTT

800 STAAP

80 Commando Droids

20 Magnaguards

1 Super Tactical Droid

20 HAG

10 Anti-Aircraft emplacements

50 Predator Gunships

Battle Plan

HAG will bombard enemy troop formations

Lure FC into spots where explosives are set to detonate

Magnaguards will be skirmishing along enemy lines in quick hit and run attacks for minimum risk

Use Predator's to strike at unprotected vehicles (those who can't pierce their shields)

Commando's guard the Cave now with weapon emplacements

Unusually accurate Artillery bombard enemy long range equipment before it can get setup

Magnaguards go to assassinate the Governor (stealthily)

Strangely, without seeing any mine layers, the mine fields have refreshed, and additional areas are mined. :jawa_evil:

Vs.

The Farewell Coalition

8 AT-AT

10 AT-ST

135 TX-130T Fighter Tank

155 2-M Saber-Class Tank

135 Canderous-class assault tank

67,350 soldiers

10 SPMA

40 AAC-2 Hovertank

10 T4-B Heavy tank

1,450 Nightfalcon speeder bike

130 Amphibious interstellar Assault Transport/Infantry

10 HAVw A6 Juggernaut

140 Nemesis-class gunship

Mando Werda

Dar'yaim of Clan Awaud

33 Canderous Assault Tanks

40 J1 proton cannons

212 AT-MP

20,000 YVH Battle Droids

20,670 Mandalorians

6,000 E-Web Heavy Mandalorians

2,000 Rocket launcher Heavy Mandalorians

12,730 Basilisk War Droids

10 days of extra consumables for 58,000 organics

2,490 CK-6 swoops

18 AT-AAs

50 X-83's

Battle Plan

We will drop star 40 J1 proton cannons along with my last 10 SPMA a good distance away from the front lines on mesas in the canyon that give a suitable LOS on the CIS base. Their drop site will be heavily scouted prior to landing. They will shell the hell out of the B-1s trying to stack rubble. That'll handle that issue, and they'll also begin to blast away at the enemy base, trying to target the AA guns.

They will aslo have Jarons Hover Tanks to provide anti-aor defense.Hopefully that'll draw them out. Then in the canyons, in case they try to go for the cannons, a horde of Basilisks will sit, clinging to the walls, hidden and waiting. From there the J-1s work till the AA guns are gone, then we call in air support to cover your ground troops as they march on the facility. (That might have to wait till week 3 of the siege)

We will also send a few scouts into the cave on speeders to see what's I'm their .

Variables

- The CIS has a certain group of stealth units, that are causing great havoc

- The stealth units are what allow such accurate artillery strikes

- FC will have to decide to save their Governor or focus on the battle (if they find out about it)

- CIS fleet could get here by next week

- Mando Werda has blockaded the planet

- A shuttle snuck past the ships before it was blockaded, and landed in the CIS HQ

- Aboard that shuttle was Savage Opress (pre-maul, still uses pike, mind control makes him 100% loyal to Dooku)- -

Dar'yaim of Clan Awaud

Siege: 10

Field: 10

Air: 10

Skirmish: 5

Debate!

Edited by Silenceo

What? What did I do? I specifically told you he was coming waaaay before! :(

He? Since when are the damn Chameleon Droids a "he"? (above is a vid Sil, did you see my revelation?)

Now if you mean that other guy, then I have planned for him... or do you not remember that Dar'yaim AND Tor are here alongside a good number of YVH-1 and Basilisk War droids.

Oh, and add Dar'yaims military skills to the variables. I got those fair and square, now to see them hard at work.

He? Since when are the damn Chameleon Droids a "he"? (above is a vid Sil, did you see my revelation?)

Now if you mean that other guy, then I have planned for him... or do you not remember that Dar'yaim AND Tor are here alongside a good number of YVH-1 and Basilisk War droids.

Oh, and add Dar'yaims military skills to the variables. I got those fair and square, now to see them hard at work.

I do believe they have masculine programming. :p

As for Savage... How did you plan for him? All that was known was that there was a shuttle that landed in the CIS HQ... Heck, I even put the video in OOC. :rolleyes: Though you seem to think Savage is going to the front lines. Oh, Dooku sent him for much more important plans... :jawa_evil: Frankly, both Dooku and Savage could care less about the planet at this point.

Side Note: You need to add Tor to your faction page Star.

Edited by Silenceo

Such hostility... Though Star, do any of your troops have experience from the Clone wars or such? If not, how will they, IC, know what kind of droid they have to deal with?

I set my faction immediately post-New Order

So most are veterans of the Clone Wars, and our leadership was massacred just prior to the Empire's takeover of Mandalore. Tor is a jedi/clone killer turned Mandalorian and Dar'yaim grew up harassing all shipping on the Hydian Way and occasionally taking a mercenary contract for the CIS during the Clone Wars. He also knows a member of the Cuy'val Dar remember?

So yeah, they would know about Chameleon droids.

If we were to save the Governor it would help me after the battle with running the day to day operations on Gall.

If I let him die It would allow me to rally the people of Gall to my side but the long term effects could be a problem.

We aren't using my force right now so going to save him wouldn't be that big of a deal.Plus I have

Precognition so I could find out about the assassination attempt and get the governor out of their.

Edited by Jarons

If we were to save the Governor it would help me after the battle with running the day to day operations on Gall.

If I let him day I can use it to help rally the people of Gall to my side but the long term effects could be a problem.

We aren't using my force right now so going to save him wouldn't be that big of a deal.Plus believe it or not I have

Precog so I could find out about the assassination attempt and get the governor out of their.Before hand.

If he was to get such visions, it would likely be very much like Ahsoka Tano's... I mean, he is out on the battle field, commanding his troops, is he not? Pre-cog is mostly for combat application, the viewing the future and such fall under other abilities.

I do believe they have masculine programming. :p

As for Savage... How did you plan for him? All that was known was that there was a shuttle that landed in the CIS HQ... Heck, I even put the video in OOC. :rolleyes: Though you seem to think Savage is going to the front lines. Oh, Dooku sent him for much more important plans... :jawa_evil: Frankly, both Dooku and Savage could care less about the planet at this point.

Side Note: You need to add Tor to your faction page Star.

Ok will do.

And I here's the thing, I don't care what Savage is here for and I don't care about the battle. Dar'yaim and Tor are on a hunt for whoever was in that shuttle (obviously Savage)

Besides I knew it was a CIS bruiser the moment I read it. Granted I wasn't sure it was Savage, considering his sketchy history. But I was preparing for a... force user... the entire time. Why did you think I started asking about making a new character and how many points I could give him?

Remember the chat IC3 had with Dar'yaim last week? What could prove the point better than this?

Plus, pre-maul Savage is at least doable with what I have.

Ok will do.

And I here's the thing, I don't care what Savage is here for and I don't care about the battle. Dar'yaim and Tor are on a hunt for whoever was in that shuttle (obviously Savage)

Besides I knew it was a CIS bruiser the moment I read it. Granted I wasn't sure it was Savage, considering his sketchy history. But I was preparing for a... force user... the entire time. Why did you think I started asking about making a new character and how many points I could give him?

Remember the chat IC3 had with Dar'yaim last week? What could prove the point better than this?

Plus, pre-maul Savage is at least doable with what I have.

Can't just send a full blood lusted Savage Opress at your, at his prime, this early in the game. That would be... Kind of rude. :o So, pre-maul Savage will do. Still plenty to wipe the floor with most in melee combat. *shrug*

Though, going to have to track him down, he basically is here for something completely unrelated to the battle. Curse you coincidences! :p Sure, he will attack enemies he see's, but what he seeks lies... elsewhere...

Can't just send a full blood lusted Savage Opress at your, at his prime, this early in the game. That would be... Kind of rude. :o So, pre-maul Savage will do. Still plenty to wipe the floor with most in melee combat. *shrug*

Though, going to have to track him down, he basically is here for something completely unrelated to the battle. Curse you coincidences! :p Sure, he will attack enemies he see's, but what he seeks lies... elsewhere...

If one of our patrols (which have been multiplied since the Chameleon droid issue was discovered) sees or notices Savage they will report in and Dar'yaim, Tor, and a large group of Mandalorians and their equipment will be pursuing him. Relentlessly

I actually see this as less rough then the last one. Both of the allies factions are now much more prepared for what the droids have in store even with Savage coming in, I do feel like Jarons and Star's team are much better prepared this time around. They will have learned quite a bit from last week and I feel that they will very well adapt to the situation.