The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

You guys are really underestimating the Juggernaughts.

Not underestimating, so much as there are quite a few vital points where it is simply too large to traverse due to choke points in the Canyon.

Edited by Silenceo

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Sil what's my chances?

With the current plan? Now, that would be telling...

Though, I will say this. It looks like it will last more than one in-game week so far. This is where the extra ammunition and such come in handy.

With the current plan? Now, that would be telling...

Though, I will say this. It looks like it will last more than one in-game week so far. This is where the extra ammunition and such come in handy.

It's ok am fine with you telling :p.

Your going to force a siege aren't you?

It's ok am fine with you telling :p.

Your going to force a siege aren't you?

I am forcing nothing. :rolleyes: I have no faction, I merely animate the will of the Factions... This was their decision, not mine. (Ok, I added a few dasterdly twists... But hey! You know I tend to make things interesting!)

For the most part, be VERY glad you contacted the Mando Werda...

Their troops notice quite a few things that your own forces over looked.

I am forcing nothing. :rolleyes: I have no faction, I merely animate the will of the Factions... This was their decision, not mine. (Ok, I added a few dastardly twists... But hey! You know I tend to make things interesting!)

For the most part, be VERY glad you contacted the Mando Werda...

Their troops notice quite a few things that your own forces over looked.

Its going to be a sad but interesting update tomorrow isn't it.That's not true you do have a faction its on the first page we all read it mannnn :p.

Yes their decision rightttttt but can I have my factory build ammunition for my vehicles?

Yea I kinda feel bad about offering the Job to tune before you star now my apologies Star am picking you guys next time.

Side note:How did my scouting mission go sil.

Its going to be a sad but interesting update tomorrow isn't it.That's not true you do have a faction its on the first page we all read it mannnn :p.

Yes their decision rightttttt but can I have my factory build ammunition for my vehicles?

Yea I kinda feel bad about offering the Job to tune before you star now my apologies Star am picking you guys next time.

Side note:How did my scouting mission go sil.

To Sororro? They found... Rocks! And... Smugglers!... And...And... I believe it is also a Zann Consortium planet. :p

They have not yet looked deep enough to find what I know you are looking for, and it might not even be operational.

Its going to be a sad but interesting update tomorrow isn't it.

In Star's own words, and I hope he doesn't mind I am quoting him...

Dang, he's screwed.

Cutting out of course, all the spoilers. :jawa_evil:

Edited by Silenceo

Well This sucks you know that Sil I'll see what happens tomorrow am going to bed.

I only give to those the challenge I believe they have a way of overcoming. So for what may come Jarons, I have faith in your ability to defeat it in some way. Despite the fact I am the one who orchestrates the NPC's, I really am not out to get any of you. Regardless of what you may soon think. (Star...Tune...Jarons...) Oddly, Karadron is enjoying SO MUCH peace... As an Imperial it must be sickening! Luckily, he has rebel cells on his worlds. :p :p :p

Well This sucks you know that Sil I'll see what happens tomorrow am going to bed.

To be fair, your plan actually addresses some of the concerns that caused me to say you where screwed. That convo happened before you posted your plan so you'll do better than I thought... I think.

Or we'll all die. 50-50 really.

To be fair, your plan actually addresses some of the concerns that caused me to say you where screwed. That convo happened before you posted your plan so you'll do better than I thought... I think.

Or we'll all die. 50-50 really.

Well 50/50 is OK odds but Is there are ways I think it can become 60/40 ..Their nothing I can think of that I haven't address's.well well my speeder bikes can do hit&run attacks on the enemy line aswell and can take out a few of their guards .Then I can use AT-ST as scouts and bait I could send them ahead of my main force to make sure the way clear and can cost them to attack preemptively and I can counter attack.

My Nemesis can cost rock slide on the CIS position as well.

But am ready for whatever happens I can bounce back from it.

*Week 8*

Results of Week 7:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: Odd jobs in progress.

The Galactic Inquisition: Diplomacy accross the GE territory continues to progress.

Mando Werda: Hired by the Farewell Coalition.

The Farewell Coalition: Attempting to retake Gall.

Rising Republic: Continues to repair ships and fleet remains over Naboo.

Ordo Kote: Combated Hutt Fleet over Iotra

Skill points Earned:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: + 3 (odd jobs)

The Galactic Inquisition: +15 (Extensive intel gathering, new character, tech upgrades, and Faction expansion)

Mando Werda: + 5 (Participating in the battle on Gall)

The Farewell Coalition: + 10 (Committed to retaking Gall)

Rising Republic: + 3 (Maintenance)

Ordo Kote: + 7 (Continued invasion of Hutt Space)

Outcomes:

Gall, the things the Mando Werda noticed

- Troops are reacting intelligently, much faster than CIS forces tend to do

- CIS troops are taking full advantage of the environment this time

- Around the ideal locations for direct fire artillery, their men will notice right before they blow, that the area is laced with explosives. Due to this, they will escape.

- When aircraft approach the CIS position, since the FC used gunships and such to such effect last time, the AA guns will be acting in combination with 50 Predator Gunships. Their pilots are skilled enough to escape, but to press forward would mean casualties.

- Their men will take different routes than the FC, due to noting the firing arcs of the enemy artillery, which acts as a meat grinder. (nor are the vehicles safe as the FC suspects...)

- Artillery will seem just a bit too accurate...

Gall, Casualties

CIS:

20,000 B1's

5,000 B2's

10 AAT

200 STAAP

20 Commando Droids

FC:

Ground force

2 AT-AT

10 AT-ST

30 TX-130T Fighter Tank

10 2-M Saber-Class Tank

15 Canderous-class assault tank

5,000 Droideka Mark II-

10,000 soldiers

20 SPMA

5 AAC-2 Hovertank

10 T4-B Heavy tank

1,000 Nightfalcon speeder bike

20 Amphibious interstellar Assault Transport/Infantry

5 HAVw A6 Juggernaut

50 Nemesis-class gunship

Mando Werda:

-10 Mandalorian soldiers

-3 Canderous Tanks

-1 AT-AAs

-2 AT-MPs

-10 CK-6 swoops

-50 Basilisk War Droids

Gall, Forces Remaining

CIS:

30,000 B1's

5,000 B2's

90 AAT

10 MTT

800 STAAP

80 Commando Droids

20 Magnaguards

1 Super Tactical Droid

20 HAG

10 Anti-Aircraft emplacements

FC:

8 AT-AT

10 AT-ST

135 TX-130T Fighter Tank

155 2-M Saber-Class Tank

135 Canderous-class assault tank

32,900 Droideka Mark II-

67,350 soldiers

10 SPMA

40 AAC-2 Hovertank

10 T4-B Heavy tank

1,450 Nightfalcon speeder bike

130 Amphibious interstellar Assault Transport/Infantry

10 HAVw A6 Juggernaut

140 Nemesis-class gunship

Mando Werda:

-50 X-83's

-670 Mandalorian soldiers

-11 Canderous Tanks

-19 AT-AAs

-12 AT-MPs

-490 CK-6 swoops

-630 Basilisk War Droids

Gall, Week 1 of Siege Summery

The Farewell Coalition marched in expecting to retake the planet from the CIS as easily as they had the first time. However, this time the CIS had dug its heels in and sent a much more formidable force. Not only were they being commanded by a Super Tactical Droid, but the FC was marching through the Canyon again, using nearly the same tactics. The CIS abused this knowledge with well placed explosions, raids by Magnaguards, sabotage by Commando Droids, and newly placed mines. When the FC attempted to counter the CIS artillery and gain ground by setting up their own artillery, they were surprised that the land all around erupted into flame. Luckily, the Mando Werda suffered little casualties due to their vast experience in war. Due to the choke points in the canyon however, many more of the FC vehicles were destroyed than expected due to their forced slowing of pace and funneling. The CIS HAG were able to bombard with strange amounts of accuracy and managed to keep the FC from reaching their base. The Magnaguards engaged and killed a good deal of good men, and were always able to escape unscathed.

The battle continues.

Battle over Iotra

Crushing Ordo Kote victory, with only 20 skipray casualties. This is main due to the Acclamators severe durability over the Hutt Vessels as well as size. With the combined fighter strength, they were able to tear apart the opposing force, with the surviving Freighters fleeing into hyperspace.

Edited by Silenceo

Invasion of Iotra

Hutt Forces

1,000 Mercenaries

2,000 old war droids

100 Pirate tanks

1,000 Speeder Bikes

20 Swamp Speeders

10 AT-PT (protecting weapons cache)

Reach storehouse to retrieve disintigration tech (such as Disruptor weaponry)

Use stims to enhance soldier performance

Stay as mobile as possible

War droids protecting the storehouse

Ordo Kote

160 Turbostorms

293 Canderous Tanks

640 CK-6 Swoops

2420 Basilisk War Droids

52960 TOR-era Mandos

6000 Mandos w. rocket launchers

4760 SD-6s

Battle Plan

Encircle the enemy if possible. Try everything to bring overwhelming firepower to bear. Bombard from the air with Basilisks, Bes'uliiks and Skipreys. Skirmish with CK-6s. Have Turbostorms insert tropps in the heart of the enemy. Use superior troops and vehicles to overrun and overwhelm the enemy.

Subject to change depending on presence of anti-air emplacements.

Variables

- The weapons cache would essentially allow the Mercs to penetrate the Mandalorian armor easily

- Stimmed soldiers have increased speed, strength, and durability. But reduced cognitive function.

- Ordo Kote does not know the location of the hidden base at the start, but the storehouse is spotted upon landing, as only being north of them a few clicks.

- Ordo Kote and Mercs start same distance from store house

- Storehouse is quite defensible, and already has Hutt forces present

Debate!

Of all the advantages I have air superiority is perhaps the most crucial. I have lots of fighters, bombers and aerial vehicles that will bomb the poorly equipped and disciplined mercs to pieces. Without the disruptor weapons that I honestly dont think theyll reach, (its difficult to run while being bombed and shot at from all directions after all) they really dont have away of harming my troops and vehicles. Also whats stopping me from just bombing the whole area?

Also whats stopping me from just bombing the whole area?

Power of arbitration! :D

Bombing runs, sure. But just using bombers and nothing but? Eeeeeeh... Besides, a key ingredient here is that your forces have no clue where the mercs are coming from when they head towards that storehouse.