The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

Not that I'm bothered or anything about it but... Everyone realizes the Mando Werda are first and foremost a mercenary group right?

Perhaps I should have made it more clear: "you can give US your money instead of Tune if you'd like" :p

To be honest with you star I did forget about that but if you want a job I don't mind hiring as well if you can make it to Gall in time I would love to have the help .

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may take a job, but I am unsure at this time, what would the mission be? You are of course aware that i AM kind of spread out around the galaxy right now.

Litterally after Bothawui, much to Silenceo's likely :( I split my forces into like 5 groups again. I am LITTERALLY spread through out the galaxy right now....

I DO have force close, but its no where near my main forces strength....

Edit: Ya talk to Star, he is probably more Ready to help right now. I am primarily a Transport company.... think about how MINE and Star's mission worked out... he was the shock troops, and main power, I was the skilled pilots and the trickity trick guy that uses a distraction to get another mission done. He is the muscle that you want if you want some one to defend a location.

I need you to protect my SPMA.

To be honest with you star I did forget about that but if you want a job I don't mind hiring as well if you can make it to Gall in time I would love to have the help .

I have a fleet coming from Kamino, and Gall is within 5 spaces so you're easily in range of my fleet.

Assuming you don't need a naval force, I can provide 680 Mandalorian soldiers, 14 Canderous Tanks, 20 At-AAs, 14 AT-MPs, 500 CK-6 swoops, and 680 Basilisk War Droids.

That would come in 2 Strike-class Cruisers, 50 Skipray blastboats, and 50 X-83's. I also have Tech 2 Ground Assault (if you need a drop zone cleared) and the X-83s can easily do air-support to help out the gunships (free of charge)

For extra I have Tech 2 Siege and I can bring Artillery if you'd like. Though from the sound of it I'm not sure if you really want to.

If you want something more specific I have most of my infantry close by so you can "build a force" off this list and I should be able to provide it.

YVH-1 droid

Mandalorians

Mando E-Web

Mando Rocket Launcher

Basilisk War Droid

Canderous Assault Tank

AT-AA

J-1 Proton Cannon

CK-6 swoop

AT-MP

Let me see what I got and what I can send....

Alright thanks tune but Star I wouldn't mind hiring the Mando werda If you can make it what I would need your men for is to help take out the Magnaguards and Commando droids hunt them might be the better word I will also need someone who can help with the explosives,

Alright thanks tune but Star I wouldn't mind hiring the Mando werda If you can make it what I would need your men for is to help take out the Magnaguards and Commando droids hunt them might be the better word I will also need someone who can help with the explosives,

YVH-1's with Basilisk and Mandalorian soldier support could do that job. I can drop 250 YVH-1's and 150 Mandalorians mounted on 150 Basilisks. They'd be aboard a Strike-class which can drop Canderous Assault Tanks and a complement of 25 X-83's if that force sounds palatable and inexpensive enough for your uses.

I have a fleet coming from Kamino, and Gall is within 5 spaces so you're easily in range of my fleet.

Assuming you don't need a naval force, I can provide 680 Mandalorian soldiers, 14 Canderous Tanks, 20 At-AAs, 14 AT-MPs, 500 CK-6 swoops, and 680 Basilisk War Droids.

That would come in 2 Strike-class Cruisers, 50 Skipray blastboats, and 50 X-83's. I also have Tech 2 Ground Assault (if you need a drop zone cleared) and the X-83s can easily do air-support to help out the gunships (free of charge)

For extra I have Tech 2 Siege and I can bring Artillery if you'd like. Though from the sound of it I'm not sure if you really want to.

If you want something more specific I have most of my infantry close by so you can "build a force" off this list and I should be able to provide it.

YVH-1 droid

Mandalorians

Mando E-Web

Mando Rocket Launcher

Basilisk War Droid

Canderous Assault Tank

AT-AA

J-1 Proton Cannon

CK-6 swoop

AT-MP

YVH-1's with Basilisk and Mandalorian soldier support could do that job. I can drop 250 YVH-1's and 150 Mandalorians mounted on 150 Basilisks. They'd be aboard a Strike-class which can drop Canderous Assault Tanks and a complement of 25 X-83's if that force sounds palatable and inexpensive enough for your uses.

Their no Navy in the sky as far as I know unless Sil springs it on us at the last minute.

I could use this

That would help out a lot.

Side note how much star?

Edited by Jarons

Honestly with where I am going, and with how little I could bring to help, I think Star would be the better case here. I dont have a whole lot in the Defend a spot way of things, I am mostly set up for Assault and Intel..... and even then I dont have a whole lot to help you at this moment, because of how spread out I am....

Honestly with where I am going, and with how little I could bring to help, I think Star would be the better case here. I dont have a whole lot in the Defend a spot way of things, I am mostly set up for Assault and Intel..... and even then I dont have a whole lot to help you at this moment, because of how spread out I am....

It's fine tune your the reason why I can afford star in the first place :D so its cool man.Let me know when you can starve that system for me.

Edited by Jarons

Sounds like your a little like me.... Spreading yourself out, gathering Intel, doing Odd Jobs and all that fun stuff.

Not really odd jobs, considering I'm practically caught up in the middle of a crazy bit of business that's been annoying since day 1.

Not really odd jobs, considering I'm practically caught up in the middle of a crazy bit of business that's been annoying since day 1.

Sounds like fun, I am sure you will LOVE it when its finally over.... Maybe I should contact you... see what my guys can do about your.... problem....

Sounds like fun, I am sure you will LOVE it when its finally over.... Maybe I should contact you... see what my guys can do about your.... problem....

Well, it depends on which problem (I think I'm up to three now?) would be the best. Although you could check your local bounty postings. ;)

RIGHT.... I forogot about that.... What system was it again?

Farstine am trying to take control of it but goods are following out freely so I need that to stop to make it look like they need the coalition and we were going to split the goods 70/30 so we can say we were able to get some of your goods back.We also were going to meet on lok for the handoff.

Alright so Sil will have to add

-50 X-83's (atmospheric for the battle)

-680 Mandalorian soldiers

-14 Canderous Tanks

-20 AT-AAs

-14 AT-MPs

-500 CK-6 swoops

-680 Basilisk War Droids

Variables

-Ground Assault Tech 2

-All Mandalorian soldiers are mounted on Basilisks

-500 CK-6 swoops available to "rent" to Farewell's troops

-X-83's providing air support once anti-aircraft guns are down

Note: If there is any metal to salvage from this job I'm going to need a cut of it btw.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Farstine am trying to take control of it but goods are following out freely so I need that to stop to make it look like they need the coalition and we were going to split the goods 70/30 so we can say we were able to get some of your goods back.We also were going to meet on lok for the handoff.

Right, I will check it out when I can do that...

Star I also need you to protect the SPMA for me.

Alright thanks tune.

Did you want a second force separate from the one I already have coming to do that job specifically?

I'm really open to whatever you need here, like I said most of my troops are in range of you.

I just need to know what you think you need.

Did you want a second force separate from the one I already have coming to do that job specifically?

I'm really open to whatever you need here, like I said most of my troops are in range of you.

I just need to know what you think you need.

Personally yes because I know the Mangaguards and commando droid's are going to go after them so I'll prefer a separate force to protect them thank you.

Edited by Jarons