The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

Lol that is true tune I have to admit that and all the time they been worth it to tell you the truth.So we should do it again dome time.Also that job offer still on the table after this if your still interested but hey you never told me the final price for the extra 2 ships.

Oh right, let me re-check and calculate the numbers...

Edit: it is sent...

Edited by tunewalker

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, shall we give this battle one more day to... shake out... or should I type up the big ole outcome tomorrow morning?

If we are to call it tomorrow, there is a 1 vs 1 battle I can post now, with a little narration for dramatic effect... I am sure everyone would enjoy it. :jawa_evil: Aka, Kij vs his old foe...

Alright, shall we give this battle one more day to... shake out... or should I type up the big ole outcome tomorrow morning?

If we are to call it tomorrow, there is a 1 vs 1 battle I can post now, with a little narration for dramatic effect... I am sure everyone would enjoy it. :jawa_evil: Aka, Kij vs his old foe...

I don't know. I'd imagine Aurbere or the others might want to give their take on what might happen but since a lot of the battle is pre-scripted for the sake of the storyline I think we'd best just call it.

To prepare for the retaken of Gall Adrian sent a squadron of Bes’uliik to scout the system and see what they can learn about the CIS fleet left in the system.

OCC:I say just call it now.

Edited by Jarons

I don't know. I'd imagine Aurbere or the others might want to give their take on what might happen but since a lot of the battle is pre-scripted for the sake of the storyline I think we'd best just call it.

Ya I am for that, Honestly I dont know if I can HANDLE the stress of waiting till tomorow.... Darn it,.... why has these things got to be so intense....

Well at least its interesting.

(Either way, the republic is going to be oweing me ONE HELL of a pay check...)

Edited by tunewalker

If tomorrow then there may be a new force in the galaxy that may be able to help.

Pft, if Captain Jox was here... :rolleyes: Best pilot of the old Leaping Gizka's squad. :D

Karadron is having major issues with him back on Ord Mantell. :p :p :p :p :p

Yeah that guy. I'm still not sure what will happen when/if I ever find him.

Old Rivalry

Kij, the One Man Army

Armament/Skills

- 1 Vibrosword with elongated handle and extended blade (think 2 handed heavier variant)

- Extensive internal cybernetic upgrades

- Four Blaster pistols strapped to his back

- Extremely heavy armor (still relatively agile due to cybernetically enhanced strength)

- Various knives on belt

- Flame thrower on right gauntlet

- Paralysis/electric cord in left gauntlet

- Crush Gauntlets

- Grenades on a Bandolier across his chest

- No helmet (Duros have biiig heads... and he is bald! Fear the shiny blue head!)

- Legendary close combat combatant

- Cybernetics were not all internal... Along his spine, four additional arms constructed of Cortosis were... added...

- Has fought and killed 3 sith by himself at once

Vs.

S1L3NC30

Armament/Skills

- Two built in vibroblades (one on each arm)

- Slug thrower sniper rifle

- T-21 light repeater

- Grenades

- Flamethrower

- Wrist lasers

- Paralysis/electric cord

- Durasteel chassis

- Fought and killed both Jedi and Sith

- Advanced Targeting algorithms

Variables

- They spot each other at the same time

- Fight begins in the chamber where Jango Fett's DNA is stored

- Both have fought each other multiple times

- Neither the CIS or Combined forces will interfere

- Both are going for the kill

- Each despises the other due to their similar styles

- Kij's armor is strong enough to shrug off most blows, but there are gaps to be stabbed through

- While S1L is durable, Kij's enhanced strength would only take a few accurate hits to break through the droid's armor

DEBATE!

Edited by Silenceo

An Ordo Kote fleet of 1 Acclamator, 40 DP20s, 948 Bes'uliiks and 240 Skipreys heads to Salecami to occupy the planet.

*Saleucami space is empty, and only minimal hutt forces on the planet. Would you like to invade?*

Edited by Silenceo

Skirmish on Saleucami

Hutt Forces

1,000 Mercenaries

500 old war droids

100 speeder bikes

10 pirate tanks

Battle Plan

Get a message to the Hutts

Get off the rock with their lives

Vs.

Ordo Kote

80 Turbostorm-Class Gunships (systems upgraded to modern standards, flamethrowers replaced by chainguns),

48 Canderous-Class Assault Tanks

320 CK-6 Swoops,

66 Canderous-Class Assault Tanks

13000 TOR-era Mandalorians (equipped with all sorts of hand held weapons and the typical stuff, 15% trained combat medics, 15% trained engeniers),

1500 TOR-era Mandalorians with rocket launchers,

1900 Bailisk War Droids,

3650 SD-6 battle droids,

28 Canderous-Class Assault Tanks,

14600 TOR-era Mandalorians, 1500 TOR-era Mandalorians with rocket launchers (replace the default 16000 troops) each

Battle Plan

Not really needed...

I would say Debate, but... Ever heard of the term,

Edited by Silenceo

Ya I am for that, Honestly I dont know if I can HANDLE the stress of waiting till tomorow.... Darn it,.... why has these things got to be so intense....

Well at least its interesting.

(Either way, the republic is going to be oweing me ONE HELL of a pay check...)

Glad you are enjoying the game Tune. :d_grin:

*Week 7*

Results of Week 6:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: Helped to smuggle large quantities of forces to Kamino's surface.

The Galactic Inquisition: Continues to expand its influence, both on Ord Mantell, and surrounding worlds.

Mando Werda: Engaged in a large scale battle, in support of the Republic.

The Farewell Coalition: Traveled to Naboo for negotiations

Rising Republic: Traveled to Naboo for negotiations.

Ordo Kote: Occupied Saleucami.

Skill points Earned:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: + 20 (Battle on Kamino)

The Galactic Inquisition: +10 (Extensive intel gathering and Faction expansion)

Mando Werda: + 20 (Battle on Kamino)

The Farewell Coalition: + 2 (Negotiations)

Rising Republic: + 2 (Negotiations)

Ordo Kote: + 3 (Captured Salucami)

Outcomes:

Slaughter on Saleucami: The Ordo Kote managed to tkae the planet without losing a single asset.

Space Battle of Kamino: The battle was fairly close and heated, until the signal was received from the surface, which was when the Republic lured the CIS forces back over the planet. The surface to space weapons proved extremely lethal at that time. CIS forces routed. 10 Providence crippled in orbit, inoperable. Possible to repair them. The Subjigator escaped, as did Admiral Trench, albeit heavily damaged. Neither of the supporting factions too casualties due to allowing the Republic to do the heavy lifting. They did take damage however. Damaged: 1 Venator, 1 Kandosii-type, 1 Acclamator, 2 Jehavey'ir-type assault ships. Damaged: 1 Providence-class carrier/destroyer.

Ground battle of Kamino: Casualties: 5,000 YVH Battle Droids, 2,000 Mandalorians, 100 Basilisk War Droids, 5 J1 proton cannons, 20 AT-MP. (Due to acting as shock troops, and the sheer numbers that the enemy possessed. Casualties: 1,000,000 B1's, 1,000 Mercenaries. (Due to only really doing much fighting to get the surface to space guns)

Kij Vs. S1L3NC30: Draw. When Kij was next seen after the battle, two of his cybernetic arms were torn off,and numerous blast burns spotted his armor. Nor did he look happy. The droid had slipped away it seemed before either could finish the other. That entire wing of the facility would take the Republic weeks to repair...

Kamino Outcome: Combined forces victory, but the Republic suffered many casualties in the space battle and ground battle. The two factions recruited to help them however stopped it from being much worse than it otherwise would have been. They are to be generously compensated. (If you thought that last one was hard to decide Tune...)

Edited by Silenceo

AAAAANND My casualty list was EXACTLY what I expected to here, those mens families will be sent 10x their usual pay, and my men will get a chance to mourn them. my guy is also not going to be happy about the loss of his men so even more then ever the republic is going to owe him. Especially since this is the FIRST mission in which my character has lost men... he knew it was possible but now its reality....

AAAAANND My casualty list was EXACTLY what I expected to here, those mens families will be sent 10x their usual pay, and my men will get a chance to mourn them. my guy is also not going to be happy about the loss of his men so even more then ever the republic is going to owe him. Especially since this is the FIRST mission in which my character has lost men... he knew it was possible but now its reality....

Men die in war. Lucky it took so long. :rolleyes:

As for your reasoning about Kij vs S1L, which gadgets do you mean?

Men die in war. Lucky it took so long. :rolleyes:

As for your reasoning about Kij vs S1L, which gadgets do you mean?

I meant the Grenades, and the cord, The cord would have been able to delay the droid long enough for 1 of the 4 pistols to do something... and then grenade for the W.

Also yes I know, I am not upset about the results at all, truthfully am kind of :D with them. But my character would not be so happy....