The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

Almost forgot, O'gis will be going to the surface as well, to lend his blade to the battle.

OOC: Dar'yaim's tactical skills would be very useful in the naval engagement, but when the battle there is won, his Kandosii-type the Runi will be reinforcing the ground battle and he'll be joining himself.

He does in fact have

Combat:

Tier 1

- Physicality: 10 (rank 2)

- Ingenuity: 10 (rank 2)

Tier 2

- Melee Weaponry: 5

- Ranged Weaponry: 5

Total: 40

and it'd be a shame to waste those skills.

Edited by StarSquirrel

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which mean He WILL be part of the team that sneaks in and takes the AA guns, My guys need cover after all :D.

Nothing a Jedi Master who could escape a station filled with Mandalorians one handed while carrying someone else on his back and just happens to be a Blademaster can't handle, right? :p Would be just like him to be in the Vanguard... Will also get to catch up with Kij.

Nothing a Jedi Master who could escape a station filled with Mandalorians one handed while carrying someone else on his back and just happens to be a Blademaster can't handle, right? :p Would be just like him to be in the Vanguard... Will also get to catch up with Kij.

Wait so are they flying down with me? or do I need to have my men fly another ship? or is it more of a matter of they have some one who has the piloting skills to pull it off on their own...

Still All in all I think the plan is sound, we may lose a few droids, the republic may lose a few Ships, but in the end we will all walk away with :D on our faces...

Edit: I am following the "evil overlords list" in which it states I do not go charging into battle unless I must, and IF I must, I dont go actively seeking my opposite on the other side of the field.. So I MAY be here, but I am not going to be going in all gung ho.... :p

Edited by tunewalker

Wait so are they flying down with me? or do I need to have my men fly another ship? or is it more of a matter of they have some one who has the piloting skills to pull it off on their own...

Still All in all I think the plan is sound, we may lose a few droids, the republic may lose a few Ships, but in the end we will all walk away with :D on our faces...

Your men are piloting three of my Action VI's to the ground with their compliments right? It is outfitted like a smuggler's ship so it should be quite easy for your guys.

Otherwise I don't mind loading up as much as I can on your ships, just tell me what you want to take.

O'gis can fly himself. He has a nifty Jedi Interceptor after all. :rolleyes:

Your men are piloting three of my Action VI's to the ground with their compliments right? It is outfitted like a smuggler's ship so it should be quite easy for your guys.

Otherwise I don't mind loading up as much as I can on your ships, just tell me what you want to take.

Just leave it as is, and if you cant fit it on those Load it up on my ships, I Should be able to take EVERYTHING that you have

(I think I have something like 80,000 MT of extra space in all of my main Cargo ships, but the other smaller ones probably have a combined extra space of like 20k MT or so.... Bassically there was a VERY good reason for me leaving extra space in my ships... and THIS is a time when it pays off :cool: )

As before, If you have An ISSUE with any of our plans please say something, no one else has :p.

Yes.

Why did Kij not get to fly a transport? I mean, O'gis doesn't recommend it... But what does his old partner know! :p

Yes.

Why did Kij not get to fly a transport? I mean, O'gis doesn't recommend it... But what does his old partner know! :p

If he has the skills let him fly one of Star's that way I dont have to redirect any more.

Also did you get my PM earlier today about my suggested fluctuation to the soldier building issue, as I still kind of find it funny that a Speeder is less expensive then a "Standard" soldier... even with an academy.

Just leave it as is, and if you cant fit it on those Load it up on my ships, I Should be able to take EVERYTHING that you have

(I think I have something like 80,000 MT of extra space in all of my main Cargo ships, but the other smaller ones probably have a combined extra space of like 20k MT or so.... Bassically there was a VERY good reason for me leaving extra space in my ships... and THIS is a time when it pays off :cool: )

OOC:Ah, well the Action VI transports are all 90k MT (and I have 3) and if you have 80 per and some change then they'll fit perfectly.

If he has the skills let him fly one of Star's that way I dont have to redirect any more.

Also did you get my PM earlier today about my suggested fluctuation to the soldier building issue, as I still kind of find it funny that a Speeder is less expensive then a "Standard" soldier... even with an academy.

Only if you want someone with flying skills like

holding the fate of so many... Fighting Kij is epic... Flying... eh...

Also yeah, I got it. Contemplating it. :p

Only if you want someone with flying skills like
holding the fate of so many... Fighting Kij is epic... Flying... eh...

Also yeah, I got it. Contemplating it. :p

So that's a no.... he isnt going to fly it...

Edited by tunewalker

OOC:Ah, well the Action VI transports are all 90k MT (and I have 3) and if you have 80 per and some change then they'll fit perfectly.

I dont have 80 per, I have 80k Total, its only 19k per... so the Actions are neccisary to get your troops down there...

its 100k total...

Only thing I might see going wrong is Mace trying to capture Trench alive and it costing the combine fleet a few ships but you should still be able to win the space battle.

Noted... other then my warriors and everything opening up on that main ship the moment they reveal I will make sure the Canons hit his ship first so no STUPID ideas of "hey lets spare things and cost more mens lives" cant go through their heads...

Edited by tunewalker

Only thing I might see going wrong is Mace trying to capture Trench alive and it costing the combine fleet a few ships but you should still be able to win the space battle.

Yeah... no. Dar'yaim at the least would not permit his fleet to suffer in the name of a Jedi's single minded pursuit of an objective. So the Republic might suffer. But not the combined fleet :rolleyes:

Oh, and I should specify what Dar'yaim hopes to accomplish in the naval portion of this battle.

- protect the Runi, Curse of Mechis III (the captured Acclamator), and the Mythosaur (the captured Venator) at all costs

- Use his superior fighter's quality to help screen the Republic's fleet against fighters with the State if the Art X-83's and V-wings

- Use his Skiprays to help deal with the Providence-class ships

- Have his Jehavey'ir Assault ships take part in clearing a path to the Subjugator and take part in hammering it to bits.

- Have the Venator and Kandosii-type fire at long-range with turbolasers and missiles respectively.

Dont worry, I am not going to actually do it, It was a good thought though dont you think. (also the others I was talking about, nothing on the ground that could help???)

None. :( Though, I am sure they will want that job in Hutt space completed sometime soon. :rolleyes:

I dont have 80 per, I have 80k Total, its only 19k per... so the Actions are neccisary to get your troops down there...

its 100k total...

Oh, hahahahaha... yeah I have 90 per and 3 ships loaded to max. Alright, just make sure your pilots get them there in one piece or I wont be happy.

Oh, hahahahaha... yeah I have 90 per and 3 ships loaded to max. Alright, just make sure your pilots get them there in one piece or I wont be happy.

Well if they cant.... lets just say, they are in the best hands this fleet has at the moment.... for this operation... between Smuggling skill, Piloting skill and Ground resupply skill and Naval Experience skill, I doubt there is many better pilots for this...

Edited by tunewalker

Well if they cant.... lets just say, they are in the best hands this fleet has at the moment....

Pft, if Captain Jox was here... :rolleyes: Best pilot of the old Leaping Gizka's squad. :D

Karadron is having major issues with him back on Ord Mantell. :p :p :p :p :p

Jarons, Star you got to admit, working with me gets interesting lol :p

Lol Your right tune whenever someone work with you things get interesting.All the jobs been worth it to tell you the truth.So we should do it again some time.Also that job offer still on the table after this if your still interested but hey you never told me the final price for the extra 2 ships..

Edited by Jarons