Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

'Ensign Ms.Roseland we have a message coming from the Yavin system.Would you like for us to Respond?

Hannah"Do we have any contacts in that system?

Ensign "Not that I know of Ms.Roseland.I believe that it's a unknown group trying to contact us."

Hannah"Patch them through."

Ensign "Yes right away my lady.

Hannah" Hello this is the Farewell Coalition and my name is Hannah Roseland how may we help you?

A deep, menacing voice spoke through the commlink. Hannah would feel a chill running down her back, and the Ensigns look noticeably uncomfortable. "Yes," The voice said. "I have a great many ways you can help me. Tell me...Hannah. Do you know of the political strife in the Mandalore system?"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A deep, menacing voice spoke through the commlink. Hannah would feel a chill running down her back, and the Ensigns look noticeably uncomfortable. "Yes," The voice said. "I have a great many ways you can help me. Tell me...Hannah. Do you know of the political strife in the Mandalore system?"

OOC: Tell me, how do YOU know if they wouldn't? For the most part it is in the thread instead of PM because would be pointless to do it via PM's. Sorry if it sounded hostile, just wanted to avert disaster before it could arrive...

OOC: Tell me, how do YOU know if they wouldn't? For the most part it is in the thread instead of PM because would be pointless to do it via PM's. Sorry if it sounded hostile, just wanted to avert disaster before it could arrive...

Wait, what? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Hannah felt a chill run down her back while the Ensign felt a knot in his stomach.

Hannah" We might know of it but since none of us are Mandalorians it has nothing to do with us.Is their a point of your question? 'Hannah said with Confidence inbher voice.

Hannah felt a chill run down her back while the Ensign felt a knot in his stomach.

Hannah" We might know of it but since none of us are Mandalorians it has nothing to do with us.Is their a point of your question? 'Hannah said with Confidence inbher voice.

"Well...My Job offer...Has to do with that...Trouble. You see...I want you to go to Mandalore and...Cause chaos. Death."

"Well...My Job offer...Has to do with that...Trouble. You see...I want you to go to Mandalore and...Cause chaos. Death."

OOC:If you think am about to go to Mandalore and deal with that Armada your high.My fleet is no where near the size of the Manda Werda.As it is now my fleet could take on Karadons but that fleet hellllll to the nahhh.

IC:Hannah"I don't know what kind of group we are but we protect and help people not kill innocent for no reason Sir.The Coalition will never help you kill innocent for the sake of profits.I believe you have us confused with another company or group.If that's all you wanted to contact the Coalition about I believe that this conversation is over.

OOC:If you think am about to go to Mandalore and deal with that Armada your high.My fleet is no where near the size of the Manda Werda.As it is now my fleet could take on Karadons but that fleet hellllll to the nahhh.

IC:Hannah"I don't know what kind of group we are but we protect and help people not kill innocent for no reason Sir.The Coalition will never help you kill innocent for the sake of profits.I believe you have us confused with another company or group.If that's all you wanted to contact the Coalition about I believe that this conversation is over.

Hannah felt pressure on her neck, almost as if she were...Choking. "Choose your next words carefully...Pirate." The voice said, menace dripping from it.

Hannah felt pressure on her neck, almost as if she were...Choking. "Choose your next words carefully...Pirate." The voice said, menace dripping from it.

His skill with the power however was insufficient, and a moment later it vanished.

OOC: DEFINITELY not strong enough to reach out across half the galaxy to strangle people. That is Vader level right there.

OOC:We are not pirates Nal we are its kinda muddy at times but we are definitely not pirates.

IC:Sir we are not pirates your information is far from accurate and if you every threaten me again the Coalition will be knocking at your front door.Have a good day.

'The conversation ended and Hannah stormed off to Siri office.

Yeah, I know. The point was just to show her that he could fully kill her if he wished.

He... can't. Even if the Coalition itself can't stop him (which I'd bet they could), there are certain individuals who are quite fond of killing force-users currently milling about in Coalition space right now if you pay attention to current events. :p

Edited by StarSquirrel

He... can't. Even if the Coalition itself can't stop him (which I'd bet they could), there are certain individuals who are quite fond of killing force-users currently milling about in Coalition space right now if you pay attention to current events. :p

Not to mentioned her Twin Sister will hunt you down and kill you herself.

Sil we still need to know is their going to be a Battle or a OP.Also Star what did you think of my Battle plan?

Not to mentioned her Twin Sister will hunt you down and kill you herself.

Sil we still need to know is their going to be a Battle or a OP.Also Star what did you think of my Battle plan?

Works for me. Just know that the EV strike team calls dibs on the target. We'll get it to you when we're done.

Oh, and we're bringing some sensitive equipment so... you'll want to keep your guys back once we get to the target. I'll let you know when it is safe...

Edited by StarSquirrel

Works for me. Just know that the EV strike team calls dibs on the target. We'll get it to you when we're done.

OK add your forces to it and I'll send it to Sil.Am fine with that just get the information I asked you for and we are cool.If you really want you can send his head to Xizor.

To your edit:I like when you bring new stuff can I get a sneak peak?

Edited by Jarons

OK add your forces to it and I'll send it to Sil.Am fine with that just get the information I asked you for and we are cool.If you really want you can send his head to Xizor.

To your edit:I like when you bring new stuff can I get a sneak peak?

Not on this one...

Also, PM me what info you wanted, I kinda forgot...

Battle of the Mandalore's

Dar'yaim

vs

Boba Fett

Terrain: Field *mostly tall grass, with swathes of short*

Beginning: They start facing each other in the short grass.

Debate.

OOC: Don't really feel the need to post more than this, since for both everything is easily found. For the most part, looking for how you all think it would go down.

Edited by Silenceo

Dar'yaim

vs

Boba Fett

Debate.

OOC: Don't really feel the need to post more than this, since for both everything is easily found. For the most part, looking for how you all think it would go down.

Fett Defeats and emasculate Dar'yaim and the Manda Werda are forced to retreat and are striped of Clan and place in the Mandalorian society.

Dar'yaim

vs

Boba Fett

Debate.

Fett shot first. :p