Gods and Titans is Recruiting

SnoowMeow

Gods and Titans (imp) / Gods x Titans (pub) are recruiting. We are a medium-sized adult guild with active players in both imperial and republic factions. PvE is our primary focus, though we enjoy PvP, conquest and the occasional GSF as well. We have teamspeak, a guild flagship on both sides, and maximum xp bonuses on both sides.

Many of our members are veteran players, and we run operations on Friday and/or Saturday evenings. We run the 60 ops regularly, but our raid leader also loves rotating in the “old” content, from DP all of the way back to EV upon request or whenever the mood strikes.

We welcome players at all levels, from charming noobs to hardened veterans. We take operations seriously, but encourage tomfoolery in other SWtOR venues. Check out our website (http://www.gntguild.com) to apply to join our guild, or message Sunnset (imperial) or Meerah (republic) in-game with any questions.

Edited by SnoowMeow
Update

Our two guilds are very pleased with the many new recruits we've gotten since this announcement was posted. We are still looking for a few more new members. We love playing this game! Join us for leveling, endgame raids, PvP, even the occasional GSF. Enjoy our teamspeak, flagship (imp side), 10%/10% bonuses, guild banks. We have a lot of fun members, and one or two surly ones (<cough>... Sunnset... <cough>).

We usually start at 830p or 9p server time, Friday and/or Saturday. We also sometimes run late ops, starting more like midnight server time. This Friday we're doing KP Nightmare, which is unusual. Our typical rotation is DP, DF SM or HM, TfB / SnV HM and Ravagers. Our progression group is working on Ravagers HM, ToS SM and TfB Nightmare. Edited by SnoowMeow

• 1 month later...

I'm an adult lvl 60 Mercenary Bounty Hunter looking for a guild. I've been playing for a while, but held off looking for one until I thought that I might find a good fit. I play almost every night, but I've been casual about it and mostly play solo. The only time that I've grouped was on Belsavis.. I have not yet grouped any larger than four, so I have no experience with large groups in this game. I think that it's time to experience the end game, so i'd like to join a guild that will show some patience until I learn the ropes. I used to play WOW, and I was in one guild for years. I'm easy going and not at all impatient or argumentative. If you think that you can use me, LMK how to join you.

Skywulf

• 2 weeks later...

We have grown a lot in the past few months, and hope to continue to do so, on both imperial and republic sides. Please find us in-game or through our website (gntguild.com) to join us. We are running Terror from Beyond SM through groupfinder on the imperial side Friday (5 June) night at 830p eastern. I'll run it on my character named "Remijn".

Pub side?? Well you're in luck. We are running Temple of Sacrifice SM on Sunday (7 June) at 830p eastern (using my character named "Meerah"). We still have a slot or two open, message me if interested.

Edited by SnoowMeow

• 1 month later...
We are still seeking new additions to our teams, with room for all roles and all levels of players. We plan to run TfB SM through groupfinder on Saturday July 11 republic side. July 10 at 830p on the imperial side, we are running an operations "marathon", starting at Eternity Vault (story mode), and continuing for as long as we still think it's fun to do so. Please join us, and if you enjoy our amusing antics, stick around for a /ginvite. Start times are 830p eastern on both days, and you can find us easily by typing "/who titans" in the chat window. Edited by SnoowMeow
Update

Reminder - for any players who potentially wish to join our fun-loving (and SWtOR-loving) guild, we will do our operations marathon tonight at 830p eastern, on the imperial side. Get your conquest points, as we run EV, KP, EC, etc., consecutively until we'd rather go to sleep than keep playing. Want to finally get that Aratech Fire quest out of your log? Now's your chance!

I'd like to meet you all, and see if I would be a good fit for your guild.

Little about me: I've been playing for years solo and have always loved the game and lore. I would like to meet like-minded people and see what I've been missing in the end-game; and possibly socialize on voice chat.

Name = Tom

Time Played = Since 2011

Characters/XP = Several max level (BH, Sniper & Trooper) / Several alts between 40-50 (most classes played)

End game XP = None yet

Game skill = Been playing MMO's for years. Above average skill but inexperienced in SWOR end-game.

I'll keep an eye on this post, or you can send me an in-game on one of my imp mains (Kha'boom, Ka'pow).

Tom

We will send you an in-game mail right away, Kha'Boom/Ka'Pow! Hope to see you in-game soon.

Thanks to some new recruits and our old veterans, we were on the leaderboards for conquest this past week. Gotta get those frameworks! As our guild grows, we can't help but want more members. Join us for PVE, PVP, conquest, GSF, datacron runs, you name it.

Edited by SnoowMeow
typo

Response has been excellent so far, hoping to continue our recruitment drive. We are running Terror from Beyond story mode, 8-man, through Groupfinder tonight at 830p eastern. Anyone who wants to join for fun, or to check out our merry guild, is welcome to join us. We will be on the imperial side, seach for "/who titans" to find us.

Come and join us for shenanigans planned for tomorrow evening (Friday) at 830p eastern, imperial side. We will run TfB Hard Mode. Operator IX is challenging on hard mode if you've never been in there. Come to see if Gods and Titans have raid-aware players, or if we are just begging for color deletion wipes.

Saturday evening on the republic side (830p eastern again) we will run Scum and Villainy Hard Mode. This op has a bad reputation for being long, but at level 60 in augmented comms gear it is fast, easy, and (most importantly) fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Our guilds are starting to fill up nicely on both pub and imp sides, but there is still room for a few more active players who enjoy playing this game. Apply on our website: gntguild.com, find one of us in-game (try using "/who titans" on either side), or join us for our scheduled Ravagers SM operation on friday, 830p eastern, imperial side.