BiS for AS Mando?

Anybody have a list of mods and enh for each slot to max out the numbers? I'm really bad at that kind of thing myself, but I'm sure somebody's already done the math and has a spreadsheet of which piece goes where. Thanks.

I've done maths, but am yet to confirm it in-game (after all, it is recommending 600 alacrity + using acc augments). For now, the best results came from Marisi + Fascinate. Their recommendation is found on their guide on Dulfy.net here:

TL;DR for the guide:

Augments: 1-2 Acc, remaining Aim.

Secondary Budget: 400+ Crit (Resurrected gear), 600+ Crit (Revanite gear)

Tertiary Budget: 100% Acc -> 2 Surge Pieces -> remaining pieces to your choice of Surge or Alacrity

Theoretically-superior-but-not-tested-yet-because-level-57

Enhancements/Earpiece/Implants:

4 Alac/2 Surge/4 Acc (Resurrected), 6 Alac/2 Surge/2 Acc (Revanite)

Augments: Acc -> 100% accuracy, then power

Crit Rating: ~350 (Resurrected), ~400 (Revanite)

All this assumes post-3.1.2 nerfs.

As for the second set of numbers. I'd like to test them myself before anyone else wastes away their own fortune on them. Unless they are wasting away a fortune with the sole purpose of finding BiS gear that is.

Edited by TACeMossie

I've spent more time than healthy parsing w/ different gear setups, and I personally get the best results w/ approx 700 crit, 120 alacrity, and 360 surge. 13 Aim augments 1 acc augment. Note: This is revanite gear.

They soon™ gona take away the surge bonus of DoTs and the 2% alacrity so stat priority will change.