Bounty Event...

Bobs_YourUncle

So, this is my second bounty week, and this time I am playing with a friend. We usually play from 4 to 530am, so obviously we couldn't start it yesterday morning, as the event start time was 6am our time. Last night, knowing you can do one contract per day, and if we missed the first day we'd miss out on a contract. We got together last night and each did a contract. Awesome, we were on track now to do a bounty every day, we'd simply pick up another the next morning... unfortunately it was not yet available.

Is the 24 hour clock started when you pick up your first contract and not at midnight each day after the start of the event, or 24 hours from the event start time, in which case we inevitably will miss out on a contract?

Yeah, I know we can each do a contract on our own time, but my friend is too noob to kill the bounty on his own yet.

So, this is my second bounty week, and this time I am playing with a friend. We usually play from 4 to 530am, so obviously we couldn't start it yesterday morning, as the event start time was 6am our time. Last night, knowing you can do one contract per day, and if we missed the first day we'd miss out on a contract. We got together last night and each did a contract. Awesome, we were on track now to do a bounty every day, we'd simply pick up another the next morning... unfortunately it was not yet available.

Is the 24 hour clock started when you pick up your first contract and not at midnight each day after the start of the event, or 24 hours from the event start time, in which case we inevitably will miss out on a contract?

Yeah, I know we can each do a contract on our own time, but my friend is too noob to kill the bounty on his own yet.

If the event started at 6am your time, then each day the Daily Missions all reset at 6am your time. Which means you'll still be able to do the full 7 days of missions if you choose (provided you get the last day's missions done by 6am next Tuesday).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.