Security key prices - preposterous

Bloodywolfbe

What the hell bioware

The current dollar price is: $6.50

$6.50 = €4,93 = £4,17

£8.99 = €10,62 = $14.00

€12,99 = £11.00 = $17.12

Give or take a few cents.

What the hell is this? Why do we have to pay 4,5 times as much as Americans? Even tho the brits have it cheaper still, its is still about 3 times as much! :confused:

Not only that, but why are is Euro more expensive? Especially since trade within the EU (from which Brittain is part) has no extra import taxes.

This is a ripoff. $1 IS NOT EQUAL to €1.

[edit]

And I just saw that the same happens to subscription time. On first glance $ is the most expensive once, but on second glance and a few calculations, they once again have it cheaper.

Edited by Bloodywolfbe

More QQ. Wait for the free app and download it. Change you password once a week. Dont go to malicious sites. Download AVG anti-virus for free. Problem solved. Stop QQing

Oh I will get the free app, but that is not the point. The point is that they are charging Europeans a lot more for no reason. Our Taxes are not THAT expensive to make such a massive differance.

What the hell bioware

The current dollar price is: $6.50

$6.50 = €4,93 = £4,17

£8.99 = €10,62 = $14.00

€12,99 = £11.00 = $17.12

Give or take a few cents.

What the hell is this? Why do we have to pay 4,5 times as much as Americans? Even tho the brits have it cheaper still, its is still about 3 times as much! :confused:

Not only that, but why are is Euro more expensive? Especially since trade within the EU (from which Brittain is part) has no extra import taxes.

This is a ripoff. $1 IS NOT EQUAL to €1.

I remember the 90s when Americans were paying significantly more then Europeans for just about everything. Welcome to having the worlds strongest currency.

I know for most it's not an easy concept to grasp. But theres more to cost than just the value worth of currency.

Some countries have different costs for living standards. I can't speak for all countries but I know I typically pay 1/3 my wage towards rent. 1/3 towards bills and food. and the last 1/3 to other stuff. All apx. However my friends that lived in Japan had a different story to tell. They told me they paid about 2/3 of their wage in rent and that was with Room mates, but only spent a tiny fraction for food maybe 1/10. I don't live in Japan to verify this. But the costs of living and income are different for a variety of countries.

So while often EU tends to pay more. How much of that difference takes into account that maybe the average living expenses might be lower than say what I pay. Giving you more disposable income. I could be wrong. I probably am.

But there is certainly far more factors to costs than just the simplicity of currency exchange rate. And of course there is the charge of shipping the object as another factor. It could be that the income is just higher for most work in your country. So shipping costs more and that price is being passed on. If that's the case then it's possible that the average wage is higher than my own country. Last I head the minimum wage in my province is $9.00cdn/hr. How about your own?

Maybe you are being ripped off, but until I actually get a break down of standards of living and disposable income expenses against the income amount. I just can't sympathise with these threads or plights of over charged until we know more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.