The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Old Player Returning, LF Guild

shinigamiza

I'm an old player coming back to the game. I never really got far into the game, but I decided to give it another shot and am now looking for a Guild to join up with. I have a level 28 Guardian with 182 Biochem, 196 Bioanalysis, and 138 Diplomacy; I also have a 29 Sage with 187 Artifice, 197 Archaeology, and 151 Treasure Hunting. I'm also playing with a buddy of mine irl on the empire side with a very low level Sith Warrior.

My timezone is Hawaii Standard Time (we don't do Daylight Savings).

I'm looking for a fairly large guild that's welcoming to new folks that aren't capped out yet. As a fair warning it's been some time since I last played so I"m going to have to relearn a few things and some new things didn't exist when I left (strongholds, starfighters, etc.). Obviously I'm basically a new guy halfway to level cap.

Which server are you going to play on? If it's the Bergen Colony, Sith Praxium is recruiting new or older players like yourself. We are a PvE/Conquest/OPS/GSF guild with over 400 members. We are a west coast time zone guild which is perfect for you. I have a post on the forums under guild recruitment for you to look at or you can contact me by replying to your post here. Also you can check out are website @ sithpraxium.enjin.com below.

If you have any questions please whisper me in game with either of my two main toons (Yudonzo/Yudonza).

Which server you're on is really what matters here; if you're floating around Shadowlands, the Sith Warrior would be welcome into the Revonic Brotherhood (feel free to mail me in-game on that one). We're primarily social and the upper-level folks try to help lower level characters as possible.