Sentinel 3.1.1

Bu-jin

Devs. Guarded by the force is great not having a health penalty but this change can be fixed by any good pvper. Now with the changes in 3.1.1 I can hit guarded by the force and I get stunned. Most of the time I get stunned for the full duration of the move. I am than focused down and and taken out of the fight. How are these changes at all helpful? Its the same as playing before 3.1.1. We asked to be put on the same playing field as all the other classes and all we got was a quick fix. Sentinel is still an embarrassment in ranked and still looked at as the first class to focus in a arena. The extended reach for leg slash with a root is a joke. The fact that was need to spec 2 UTILITY points into having a ranged root defeats the purpose of even having it. To top it off lets throw the second point where we get the root in the heroic box like we can actually afford to get it. Please just make a post that you want all sentinels to quit the game because by giving us a 1 move quick fix thats what your asking for. Make sure you increase the duration and charges of focused defense for guardians and juggs too because thats helping our class. Clear where the priorities are

4 seconds of 99% damage reduction on a 3min cooldown. That's all there is to say about the 3.1.1 changes.....I'm sure you competitive players can guess how many times you'll pull off using that ability in an arena.

Such joke. It needs to go back down to 2min with a -30 second utility reduction making it a 1.5min cooldown. I don't know why they though that removing the health penalty would make it "OP" and require an extra MINUTE cooldown. Jesus.

Oh yeah the 2 utilities required to make your leg slash useful is awesome too. I especially like how one of them is in the Heroic tier.....

Edited by SOULCASTER

They did a few things right with Sentinels for the expansion--and then they did so much more wrong.

Being able to use Rebuke while stunned is amazing. Force Stasis being an actual hard stun (though only for 3 seconds) is pretty big too, imo. The reduction in CD on MS/Ravage is nice too, albeit with a concomitant reduction in damage, but whatever.

What Bioware did wrong makes me :eek:

It left me going :confused:

Which leaves me feeling :(

They did a few things right with Sentinels for the expansion--and then they did so much more wrong.

Being able to use Rebuke while stunned is amazing. Force Stasis being an actual hard stun (though only for 3 seconds) is pretty big too, imo. The reduction in CD on MS/Ravage is nice too, albeit with a concomitant reduction in damage, but whatever.

What Bioware did wrong makes me :eek:

It left me going :confused:

Which leaves me feeling :(

Choke lasts 4 seconds, the animation is cosmetic.