New PTS changes...

Floplag

Didnt see anyone else post there so here they are for commentary...

Bounty Hunter

Kolto Overload now triggers when your health is reduced to 40% or less (up from 35%). Once triggered, Kolto Overload heals you up to 40% (up from 35%) of your max health for 8 seconds, but will not exceed 40% (up from 35%) of your max health.

Powertech

Shield Tech

Coolant has been updated to match the changes to Kolto Overload.

I think this percentage is a little low in that it should have been at least 50%, but at least it gets us out of the killzone for other classes a little more to prevent the finishing moves. I hope this gets bumped a bit before final.

I think this percentage is a little low in that it should have been at least 50%, but at least it gets us out of the killzone for other classes a little more to prevent the finishing moves. I hope this gets bumped a bit before final.

Every RDPS wants corrupted barrier these days

40%??? at least give us some DR with it?? AND WE NEED OUR HEALS FIXED!!!! the cd is way too long for a small heal when so many classes get instant heals with no cds or cast heals with no cds that are way better.. sorcs.. and they bubble too!! our heals need to be fixed!!! HEALS HEALS HEALS

I'm sure the devs are working on how to buff Merc, and I certainly don't mean to say that I know what they're doing or how to do their job...but how long is it supposed to take to properly buff a class and nerf others to create balance while having every class useful? Honestly, if they just copy and pasted the hundreds of suggestions from the community all this would be done already. ;)

ITT: People misunderstanding abilities purpose, again.

KO is not a standard self heal. It's only there to save your life when you pull aggro.

ADDENDUM: I wouldn't mind merc getting some buffs either, but this is not how to go about it.

Edited by llayles

ITT: People misunderstanding abilities purpose, again.

KO is not a standard self heal. It's only there to save your life when you pull aggro.

ADDENDUM: I wouldn't mind merc getting some buffs either, but this is not how to go about it.

everyone here is talking about PvP.

Every RDPS wants corrupted barrier these days

No, we dont want any skill in particular, we are just commenting on this change. This is one of the things most of us identified that could be used to help us.

Look at our DCDs, almost without fail they are light versions of other class skills... now this might have made some sense when we could chain/spam our off heals, but since we can no longer do this, they need to be adjusted.