Sentinel's "Zealous Ward" Heroic Utility Point Does Not Heal At All During Saber Ward

revcrisis

The Jedi Sentinel's "Zealous Ward" Heroic Utility Point does not heal at all while Saber Ward is active. I've tested this against all types of damage and I have not received one self heal while Saber Ward is active and the utility point is selected. Melee/Ranged attacks, Force/Tech attacks, nothing triggers the self heal while I am attacked. The leads me to believe the utility point is broken and is doing absolutely nothing. This seems to be a Sentinel only issue, as the Marauder's version works fine. Please investigate, thanks!

Can't believe I never noticed it, but you're absolutely right, the utility doesn't do anything. That's three out of seven heroic utilities that were broken, this is getting a bit silly. Although they did get around to fixing at least one of them.

I would hope it is a simple fix since it apparently works empire side, but not pub side.

Yea, it's unfortunate it does not work Republic side as it's a crucial heroic utility in solo ranked. I don't understand how so many Sentinel utilities were broken since the launch of 3.0 :confused:

Would definitely like to see this get fixed. My Sentinel is my favorite character and this is one of the heroic utilities I use, kinda sucks that it doesn't work at all.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Bioware, awesome to see it getting fixed. xD

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

We are aiming to fix Zealous Ward on Tuesday with 3.1.2!

3 Months for bugfixing a Sent Ability, are you mad or have you decided we also deserve some bugfixing.

Well not as fast as the average for other classes aka 4 weeks max, but at least now I know how it could feel to get ones money worth of customer support.