New male haircut broken...

Alec_Fortescue

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

speaking of this hairstyle. I bought it because it looked fantastic on my operative. switched her hair to it, only to end up with... this :/ see how the lock of hair over her forehead stretches outwards? it also tends to flicker and move around weirdly (something I couldn't capture in a still image, but general idea - here's front view)

it doesn't just do that in character select screen - it also does that in cutscenes.

it also apparently only happens when you change TO this haircut on existing character (at least in my experience)

because here is this hairstyle on a newly created character - same race and bodytype (though different face and haircolor - it was a random generated character, so I didn't realize hairstyle was working fine, until after logging out back to character select - if need be I can create a character with the same face and hair color, but I have a feeling result will not change)

its a very nice looking hairstyle. it would be great if it actualy worked properly :/

P.S. male counterpart seems to look differently... its also not actualy available for me in character creation. so... is that a completely separate hairstyle, or is it supposed to be a male/female counterpart bundled together? I'm not even sure anymore. I bought female version through customization Kiosk interface, and haven't been able to find it in cartel market.

Edited by Jeweledleah