Looking for dedicated RP buddy(ies)

Gardhian

Hello,

I'm currently looking for 1 up to 3 players who want to form a dedicated RP group and leveling only together. So basically play the characters only when we are all online. Whilst we level we do it so RPing our way through it and doing full convo's.

Also we each pick a different class. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested into forming such a group.

It doesn't really matter to me on which side we play, so I'm good with either reps or imps.

If you are interested or have any questions just let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Hay,

I'm looking for RP buddy as well, but couldn't find anyone or any guild, that would let Grey Jedis in.

I mostly play on Rep side. But if I play as imp, I'm usually kind of light sided...ok, to be honest, I'm grey all the time :)

Cool. you are more than happy to join. I suggest that we write our characters BG story. If we all play different char, we could use the actual story for our char.

So, the idea is that we would alll play with different characters. And help eachother/RP with our class stories, RP when questing, doing Flashpoints. Basicly, RPing all the time :)

But if you have a favorite class or you like particular class story, then pick that one, no worries.

We are gonna play in rep. I'll be RP as Gray JC, you? Do you know what char would you like to RP? For now, there are two of us (who responded to my private msgs). As I said, I'll be rolling JC, and the other player who's gonna RP as Smuggler.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.