Class chat channels.

BuzzingFridge

I noticed Harbinger has some custom class chat channels (Operative, Sorcerer, etc). They all seem pretty dead so I was thinking about visiting Dromund Kaas (and other lowbie planets) and letting new players know about these channels. With a little organisation, we could get these channels up and running again and turn them into help/FAQ channels for new players (or just places to discuss classes outside of /general).

Anyone interested in joining me?

I noticed Harbinger has some custom class chat channels (Operative, Sorcerer, etc). They all seem pretty dead so I was thinking about visiting Dromund Kaas (and other lowbie planets) and letting new players know about these channels. With a little organisation, we could get these channels up and running again and turn them into help/FAQ channels for new players (or just places to discuss classes outside of /general).

Anyone interested in joining me?

Didn't even know there was such a thing.

I'm not sure what you mean. You do know it's possible to create custom chat tabs and mute channels you don't want to view, right?

Someone told me about this when I mentioned in general chat that I got sick and fed up with the nonsense that's being put into. I just want to chat in an appropriate social manner without having trolls sticking their necks in it. I tried it, but I end up having douche bags reading what I post and still responding. Is there a way to prevent them from reading what I'm saying and without interefering?