RDPS or Healer Looking for HM Progression group

Nellsterzzz

Hello JC!

I'm seeing if there are any raid groups lookin for a rDPS or healer on both Repub or Imp side. Looking for weekday raiding after 9:00 EST. If you need to try me out or would like to see the toons that I can bring to the table feel free to message me on the forums, imp side toon name is Zykra, repub side toon is Phenáx (thats alt code 160). Hope to hear from some of you!

hello!

We are always seeking good players interested in raiding. We do have an opening or two on a few of our raid teams, so just post up and application on website so we can reply with our Teamspeak info so we can have a chat. Or just psst any Hellbent member and ask for an officer. Our guild is very active and social and we have several friendly imp guilds allied with us as well.

I look forward to meeting you soon,

Syn

Edited by Cinnders

Hello JC!

I'm seeing if there are any raid groups lookin for a rDPS or healer on both Repub or Imp side. Looking for weekday raiding after 9:00 EST. If you need to try me out or would like to see the toons that I can bring to the table feel free to message me on the forums, imp side toon name is Zykra, repub side toon is Phenáx (thats alt code 160). Hope to hear from some of you!

Hit me up in-game if you're interested in raiding with us. Best of luck :)

Edited by Rhesus_TOR