Red skinned Zabraks on Iridonia during SWTOR?

Swedguy

I was wondering since the description for the Zabrak species says that the two subspiecies are almost perfectly split between Imperial and Republic space. Iridonia is a Republic world (I think at least) so would it make sense to have a red skinned Zabrak from Iridonia during the course of the Old Republic era?

The only Iridonian Zabrak from the TOR era I know of is Bao-Dur, who was a rep-species Zabrak.

Edited by Swedguy

The only Iridonian Zabrak from the TOR era I know of is Bao-Dur, who was a rep-species Zabrak.

Uh, wasn't there a bounty hunter on Manaan (kotor 1 I believe) who was a yellow'y-black Zabrak? I forget his name but I remember having a brief conversation with him.

Edited by Ridickilis

Uh, wasn't there a bounty hunter on Manaan (kotor 1 I believe) who was a yellow'y-black Zabrak? I forget his name but I remember having a brief conversation with him.

I'm not sure but is it this guy in yellow and black armor you mean?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Iridonian_mercenary

Because as far as I know, Iridonians are a different species and not Zabraks. I could be wrong though and I'm not sure, but according to Wookieepedia they're a different species.

I just thought of something; I think "Imp-Zabraks originally didn't exist on Iridonia (it would seem they originated in Imperial space and lived there for quite some time.)

During the Assault on Tython Flashpoint, you can see an Imp Zabrak Padawan being held captive by the Imperials alongside his peers. This could prove me wrong on my above statement, then again we get to see Rattataki Jedi Sentinels on Korriban, which itself is surprising since Rattatak is located in the Outer Rim.

I'd just like to note?

Immigration exists.

There are probably red skinned and brown skinned Zabraks on Iridonia. There's probably humans and twi'leks there too, at least in some number.

Don't let the faction divide of the races influence you too much. Its probably just done that way for reasons of flavor.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

The Zabarak have two subspecies, the Iridonians, and the Dathomirians. Iridonia is a planet located on the middle-rim, and Dathomir located on the outer-rim.

As far as I know, red, brown and even yellow skinned Zabarak originated from Iridonia. Being the Zabaraks original homeworld, there is non-factual speculation that they inherited the skin-color from imperial space.

Red is obviously the colour of the Sith, and Darth Maul was "the" red-skinned Zabarak of the sith. But despite this, the Jedi and the Sith are not species... so it's safe to assume that the Red Zabarak originated from Iridonia.

Edited by ChAzZ--MaN
Spelling