The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

TOR future plot along with Ep. 7??

Nataph

Spoilers if any..

We have fought Revan and it appears he is at least incapacitated. The Sith Emperor seems to have come back.

Could we as the game, place The Sith Emperor into a tomb in which a certain Jedi int the future be protecting?

You are wrong. I have said in an earlier post that Vitiate will be in Ep7, but that info is outdated. Also, the info about the villain in the new movies being called the Singularity is wrong too. Ep7 is just another "Jedi kick the Empire's butt and think they destroy the Sith... Until another one comes up a few years later. I have recently found out that my earlier posts (other than the info about Factor Zed) were actually about the upcoming SW RPG by Bioware, Star Wars: Revenant. Sorry for any inconvenience, my source often gets the two mixed up.

You are wrong. I have said in an earlier post that Vitiate will be in Ep7, but that info is outdated. Also, the info about the villain in the new movies being called the Singularity is wrong too. Ep7 is just another "Jedi kick the Empire's butt and think they destroy the Sith... Until another one comes up a few years later. I have recently found out that my earlier posts (other than the info about Factor Zed) were actually about the upcoming SW RPG by Bioware, Star Wars: Revenant. Sorry for any inconvenience, my source often gets the two mixed up.

you are aware that the new bioware star wars game hasn't been announced, named or had anything said about it yet right? odds are it isn't even out of the concept phase.