Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why flashpoints are dead in this game

+1

And also, why not make bosses in FPs drop good single mods and/or enhancements of 192 or 196 quality? Since the good mods are not available from comms gear anymore, this would be a decent compromise to get people to do the FPs, but also to not make gear progression too fast, because you don't get full pieces. The set bonus armorings would still be available from raid gear only.

Now that's a pretty cool idea. +1 to that.

+1

And also, why not make bosses in FPs drop good single mods and/or enhancements of 192 or 196 quality? Since the good mods are not available from comms gear anymore, this would be a decent compromise to get people to do the FPs, but also to not make gear progression too fast, because you don't get full pieces. The set bonus armorings would still be available from raid gear only.

they are, in 3.1.1.

Why run the daily reward for FP for elite coms when I can craft a better enhancement at 186. And I can do that while not even playing the game)

Where do you get the schematics / recipes from ? I'd like to do that as well. :D

But I guess that they can be bought from the GTN - for lots of Credits. So, those with less money, they can't craft it, I guess.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Where do you get the schematics / recipes from ? I'd like to do that as well. :D

But I guess that they can be bought from the GTN - for lots of Credits. So, those with less money, they can't craft it, I guess.

The lv 36 stuff can be learned by RE the schematics from your Craftig trainer. In this case, the green 36 (168) enhancements come from the Artifice vendor. By RE that you get a blue schematic (178) by making one and RE it you can get a purple (186). RE chance is 20%. Probable not the best explanation but check out the crew skill forums as they got it in more detail.

Not sure why people say FPs are dead, I have never had to wait more then 15 minutes for any FP to pop, even with my dps toons on JC. Maybe you are on a slow server or hate to say it, maybe ignore lists?

Samesies. On JC at prime time it's insta pop for my tank, 2-3 minutes for heals and 10-15 for my DPS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.