The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

holostatue

i have look is on the central market list is good and ok the holostatue is from a pack.

but the holostatue is coming from the first pack that has been add in the game.

and that players are still selling then on the GTN means that nobody has buy it in years and that there are selling it for years on the GTN.

there is also 1 other thing.

its better to rotate with more items in the central market then only with the packs and give discount on the stuff that stay's for ever there.

there can rotate with old items that are coming from old packs like:

adaptive armor's,crystal coller's,pets,vehicles,toys,emotes,title's,weapons,companion customization's and stronghold items and maybe more if that can.

if there sell the items from the old packs separately and rotate with it each week then there making more money and some old items like the holostatue from the first pack can be use again and not stay away.

thats how a in the game market most do with there items in the game rotate then from time to time.

i think that 95% or more from the old items that has been sold in the packs are not more use in the game.

and the reason from that is most off the players that have buy then have quit the game all and new players have come back for it.

and some old players that got then still are still playing that is also true but i think the most are gone.

Your logic is flawed.

The fact that there are still holostatues being sold on the GTN does not mean they have not been selling for years. Some people chose to save their holostatues to sell them when the supply got lower and the price went up. The first pack was available again for a limited time, at least once. Some people who bought those packs to sell on the GTN are still selling them a few at a time, so as not to flood the market.

Second, the reason that the packs sell so well IS the gambling factor. Many people will buy hypercrates hioping to get that one super high demand item. Other people will buy those hypercrates to sell on the GTN, either as a hypercrate or as individual packs. If they were to put the high demand items (like he holostatue, Revan's armor, etc.) up for direct sale, they would likely lose money. Yes, they might sell a few more of a particular item, but the sales of those gambling packs would likely plummet if people could buy exactly what they want directly.

Let's not forget that the holostatue is LUXURY item and not needed to play the game. Luxuries are often expensive.

In the time since you started this thread, you could probably have earned enough credits to purchase your hiolostatue, even if all you had done was a couple days worth of dailies.

Feel free to beg and whine hoping that BW will cater to you, though. I do wonder when you plan to start respecting BW's decision not to add those holostatues back to the CM as a direct sale, as you claim you will.

Your logic is flawed.

The fact that there are still holostatues being sold on the GTN does not mean they have not been selling for years. Some people chose to save their holostatues to sell them when the supply got lower and the price went up. The first pack was available again for a limited time, at least once. Some people who bought those packs to sell on the GTN are still selling them a few at a time, so as not to flood the market.

Second, the reason that the packs sell so well IS the gambling factor. Many people will buy hypercrates hioping to get that one super high demand item. Other people will buy those hypercrates to sell on the GTN, either as a hypercrate or as individual packs. If they were to put the high demand items (like he holostatue, Revan's armor, etc.) up for direct sale, they would likely lose money. Yes, they might sell a few more of a particular item, but the sales of those gambling packs would likely plummet if people could buy exactly what they want directly.

Let's not forget that the holostatue is LUXURY item and not needed to play the game. Luxuries are often expensive.

In the time since you started this thread, you could probably have earned enough credits to purchase your hiolostatue, even if all you had done was a couple days worth of dailies.

Feel free to beg and whine hoping that BW will cater to you, though. I do wonder when you plan to start respecting BW's decision not to add those holostatues back to the CM as a direct sale, as you claim you will.

then explain me 1 thing.

why there are personal cargo bay, mail box, 2 different type off GTN's,item modification station and appearance modification station for the strongholds that are more the basic things that we use dally or not.

and 1 from this stronghold decorations you see on every taxi stop place on every planet is the mail box.

but if there rice the max level with each new patch then you learn also new skills and for players that not have play when it was only on a dice you need to play and not download like its now then you get at a point that somebody is thinking what will be is fine if you not have to move back at the start point each time only for that.

since somebody told me that there are holostatue for it to learn new or update you skills but since there are not more in the central market and now each player that not has play on the dice version that time most go back to the start point from that planet to learn or update there skills.

then there most be still a option to add something like that for the players that start playing the download version.

if its for the central market or not i not care but give then also that option.

that why i make this thread suggestion if there can add something like that in the central market sometimes.

if there not wane add it sure i can live with it but i have try it.

its better to try something and still fail with then better do nothing

have i try it: yes.

have i fail with it: nobody knows.

then explain me 1 thing.

why there are personal cargo bay, mail box, 2 different type off GTN's,item modification station and appearance modification station for the strongholds that are more the basic things that we use dally or not.

and 1 from this stronghold decorations you see on every taxi stop place on every planet is the mail box.

but if there rice the max level with each new patch then you learn also new skills and for players that not have play when it was only on a dice you need to play and not download like its now then you get at a point that somebody is thinking what will be is fine if you not have to move back at the start point each time only for that.

since somebody told me that there are holostatue for it to learn new or update you skills but since there are not more in the central market and now each player that not has play on the dice version that time most go back to the start point from that planet to learn or update there skills.

then there most be still a option to add something like that for the players that start playing the download version.

if its for the central market or not i not care but give then also that option.

that why i make this thread suggestion if there can add something like that in the central market sometimes.

if there not wane add it sure i can live with it but i have try it.

its better to try something and still fail with then better do nothing

have i try it: yes.

have i fail with it: nobody knows.

Yes, the holostatues allow you to train in the new skills in the field, but as I said, that is a LUXURY. You do not need the holostatue to train in new skills. Without the holostatue, you must simply go to closest class trainer to learn those new skills. Class trainers are scattered throughout the game, and not just at the start point or fleet.

In addition, as you have already pointed out, it is STILL possible for you to obtain the holostatues. You simply have to either earn the required rep to purchase them from the rep vendor, or earn the credits to purchase it off the GTN.

You CHOOSE to do neither, instead choosing to come to the forums to beg and whine for BW to fix uyour perceived problem, despite your claims that you will respect BW's decision not to add those holostatues to the CM as a direct purchase.