The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

holostatue

if wane has it why would he need more?

on a serious note your best bets the cartel slot machine to grind out rep tokens and than buy it off the one rep vendor. or drop a few mil on gtn.

sure i can buy then on the GTN but there are on my server 2,2mill for republic and 3,7mill for the empire holostatue.

that means if a preferred status player wane buy 1 he cant buy from the GTN since there are to much over his credit limit.

and most sub players also not gone buy it since its to much credit there pay for it.

thats why is better to add it in the Cartel Market then can a preferred status player also buy one if he wane and a sub also and not wast that much credit's on the GTN.

and 1 other thing GTN is not always the best way to buy things that are from the cartel market since preferred status players never can buy things from it since it over price for them since there have only a limit from 350k credit.

and for sub players are some items not need since there are sub and got it all with there status.

The only down side I can see to putting them in the CM would be the price. Knowing EA/BW they would most likely set the price a lot higher then it is really worth.

Best case it would be 600CC, Worst case it would be 2400CC if nor more.

The only down side I can see to putting them in the CM would be the price. Knowing EA/BW they would most likely set the price a lot higher then it is really worth.

Best case it would be 600CC, Worst case it would be 2400CC if nor more.

if there sell it for the right price and not much then the players maybe gone buy it if there wane.

the right price is if there buy it for 1 char round the 700CC and for the account round the 1500CC round that type off price then most players gone buy it maybe.

but not forgot there are now more new players that are playing since there can download the game and not have to buy it on dice any more.

if there sell it for the right price and not much then the players maybe gone buy it if there wane.

the right price is if there buy it for 1 char round the 700CC and for the account round the 1500CC round that type off price then most players gone buy it maybe.

but not forgot there are now more new players that are playing since there can download the game and not have to buy it on dice any more.

That's actually a fair price range tbh. I'd buy an account one for 1500cc without thinking twice. :D

That's actually a fair price range tbh. I'd buy an account one for 1500cc without thinking twice. :D

i also buy the account version from it.

and its i think not only sub players that gone buy it then also the preferred status players gone buy it.

than if you dont want to pay the millions do the first thing i said and use the slot machine people have been complaining about for the past month to get rep for the vendor that sells them.

the GTN is to over price with stuff from the central market since most items sub players not need since there are sub and other status players like preferred cant pay for it since its to over price for then.

using the slot machine is the same thing you can do in real life with your money at that is gamble and most people hate gamble and not like it.

most players are smart and only buy things from the central market that there use 100% and not gone gamble with it.

i also buy the account version from it.

and its i think not only sub players that gone buy it then also the preferred status players gone buy it.

the GTN is to over price with stuff from the central market since most items sub players not need since there are sub and other status players like preferred cant pay for it since its to over price for then.

using the slot machine is the same thing you can do in real life with your money at that is gamble and most people hate gamble and not like it.

most players are smart and only buy things from the central market that there use 100% and not gone gamble with it.

As has been pointed out, you already have at least TWO different ways to acquire those holostatues, provided you are willing to put forth the minimal time and effort required to do what is necessary to obtain them. The choice is up to you.

Of course, there is always the possibility that you fall into the "entitled, have to have it now and for as little effort and cost as possible" crowd and that could be the motivation behind your demand.

Since it is ALREADY possible for you to acquire those statues, it is, IMO, unnecessary for BW to add them back to the CM, though.

As has been pointed out, you already have at least TWO different ways to acquire those holostatues, provided you are willing to put forth the minimal time and effort required to do what is necessary to obtain them. The choice is up to you.

Of course, there is always the possibility that you fall into the "entitled, have to have it now and for as little effort and cost as possible" crowd and that could be the motivation behind your demand.

Since it is ALREADY possible for you to acquire those statues, it is, IMO, unnecessary for BW to add them back to the CM, though.

The only problem with pulling the "entitled" card with this instance is that no one is asking for it to be given to them. If it's in the CM I am paying BW for the CCs to purchase it with my hard earned REAL LIFE money. I'm not asking for them to give me one for free.

Edited by Anaesha

The only problem with pulling the "entitled" card with this instance is that no one is asking for it to be given to them. If it's in the CM I am paying BW for the CCs to purchase it with my hard earned REAL LIFE money. I'm not asking for them to give me one for free.

I do nto use the term "entitled" to imply that anyone was asking for it to be given for free, but let's look at the situation.

The holostatues are ALREADY available in game by at least two different means. The OP can ALREADY get those holostatues, but doesn't want to do what is necessary to obtain them. He demands that BW to cater to him and put them back on the CM so that he doesn't have to do what is currently necessary.

That sure sounds like an ENTITLED attitude to me.

I do nto use the term "entitled" to imply that anyone was asking for it to be given for free, but let's look at the situation.

The holostatues are ALREADY available in game by at least two different means. The OP can ALREADY get those holostatues, but doesn't want to do what is necessary to obtain them. He demands that BW to cater to him and put them back on the CM so that he doesn't have to do what is currently necessary.

That sure sounds like an ENTITLED attitude to me.

Buying from the GTN is a good route when you can find one for a decent price but more often then not they're not decent prices. The slot machine route even I refuse to do as it's a waste of time and creds to play those machines I've thought this ever since they were released.

If I or anyone wants to pay BW $19.99 for 2400CC and use those to purchase something like a single or account wide holostatue from the CM as apposed to paying ridiculous GTN prices or wasting our time in front of a virtual slot machine that isn't being entitled it's a choice no different then you or anyone else choosing one of the other two routes.

Entitled would be saying that because I have played since launch or because I pay you $15 each month I deserve one of these statues at no cost to me.

Buying from the GTN is a good route when you can find one for a decent price but more often then not they're not decent prices. The slot machine route even I refuse to do as it's a waste of time and creds to play those machines I've thought this ever since they were released.

If I or anyone wants to pay BW $19.99 for 2400CC and use those to purchase something like a single or account wide holostatue from the CM as apposed to paying ridiculous GTN prices or wasting our time in front of a virtual slot machine that isn't being entitled it's a choice no different then you or anyone else choosing one of the other two routes.

Entitled would be saying that because I have played since launch or because I pay you $15 each month I deserve one of these statues at no cost to me.

The market value may not always reflect an individual's idea of what is reasonable.

Johnny wants to own a Ferrari, but he thinks the price for those is unreasonable. Should Ferrari cater to him and make it easier for him to be able to purchase one? Would it be an "entitled" attitude if Johnny demanded that Ferrari sell some of their cars for the $20,000 price tag Johnny feels is reasonable? After all, he's still willing to pay for the car and he's not asking that it be given to him. He just wants to purchase it on HIS terms, and not on Ferrari's terms. IMO, it would show an "entitled" attitude, even if Johnny gets butthurt at having that pointed out to him.

You can use that 19.99 for the CC's and buy packs and sell them on the GTN to earn the credits needed to buy the holostatue.

You can use that 19.99 for the CC's and buy packs and sell them on the GTN to earn the credits needed to buy the holostatue.

from the 19.99 i buy CC for i can better buy the holostatue from the central market then buy packs on it that i cant sell in the GTN since nobody is gone buy then on the GTN if there can buy it on the central market.

in that case i lost 19,99 on stuff i cant use and not sell.

if i buy CC then i buy something that i can use for my own not that i cant sell in the GTN since nobody buys it.

that other players that do is there problem that there need real money to get more credits in the game.

i am not gone wast real money on stuff i not need only to get more credit in the game.

from the 19.99 i buy CC for i can better buy the holostatue from the central market then buy packs on it that i cant sell in the GTN since nobody is gone buy then on the GTN if there can buy it on the central market.

in that case i lost 19,99 on stuff i cant use and not sell.

if i buy CC then i buy something that i can use for my own not that i cant sell in the GTN since nobody buys it.

that other players that do is there problem that there need real money to get more credits in the game.

i am not gone wast real money on stuff i not need only to get more credit in the game.

So, you feel so "entitled" to have that statue that you expect and demand that BW cater to you and your "entitlement issues" because you CHOOSE not to do what is necessary to obtain that statue that you want?

Am I understanding you correctly?

You ALREADY have several means of obtaining that statue, including one in which you can purchase it indirectly through the CM using RL money.

See the thing is your twisting it to justify the use of the world entitled. Neither Spik or I have demanded BW do anything this is a suggestion to add them to the CM whether BW chooses to do it or not is entirely on them.

I've seen the statues go from 5 to 15 mill and even though I have the creds to buy even the highest price ones on the GTN I choose not to because I know when I'm getting ripped off and I don't condone price gouging not in RL and certainly not in a freaking video game.

so far i know is this a place to post central market suggestions.

and my suggestion is if there can add sometimes the holostatue on the central market.

its still and stay BW call if there wane add it or not.

its there game and if there not wane add it then its there call and we all most respect it if we like it or not.

so far i know is this a place to post central market suggestions.

and my suggestion is if there can add sometimes the holostatue on the central market.

its still and stay BW call if there wane add it or not.

its there game and if there not wane add it then its there call and we all most respect it if we like it or not.

If you TRULY respected BW's call, then you would obtain it my the means currently available to you, rather than "suggest", or demand that they put them on the CM as a direct purchase option for you, despite the fact that they were NEVER available for direct purchase from the CM, unless I am mistaken.

If you TRULY respected BW's call, then you would obtain it my the means currently available to you, rather than "suggest", or demand that they put them on the CM as a direct purchase option for you, despite the fact that they were NEVER available for direct purchase from the CM, unless I am mistaken.

whats now the problem if some players like me are asking for some type off items in the central market to come back at some point.

and maybe other players like to see the same item also back in the central market sometimes.

so far i have read the Guidelines good is this the suggestion central market forum and this thread is my suggestion for the central market.

all sub players can post there central market suggestions on this forum and if there suggestion comes out that is point 2 from it.

some come out and some not thats the question.

There you go suggesting that something has been demanded from BW which it hasn't. The Holo statues come from packs mostly as for which ones I don't remember off the top of my head. However, I believe at one point the hutt holostatue was given to specific players I forget if it was an event or a pre order gift.

I don't really view them adding something like the holo statues to the CM as anything that will break the game or make it too easy unlike Treek which was and still is an OP comp.

Edited by Anaesha

There you go suggesting that something has been demanded from BW which it hasn't. The Holo statues come from packs mostly as for which ones I don't remember off the top of my head. However, I believe at one point the hutt holostatue was given to specific players I forget if it was an event or a pre order gift.

I don't really view them adding something like the holo statues to the CM as anything that will break the game or make it too easy unlike Treek which was and still is an OP comp.

The Hutt statue was a pre-order reward for Rise of the Hutt Cartel.

I don't see them leaving the holostatues exactly as they are now as anything that will break the game or make it too hard. If someone wants the holostatue, they will do what they need to do to acquire it. If they CHOOSE not to do what is necessary, they will not have the holostatue.

Of course, people are always able to come and beg and whine on the forums and expect BW to solve their perceived problems, rather than actually putting forth the effort to obtain that which they want.

atm the options presented to ME are to get ripped off in the GTN or waste god knows how many millions of creds and not to mention time I could actually be playing on the slot machines to get one.

Not really a nice set of choices.

Honestly if people are going to get attacked and called entitled or be labeled as demanding BW do something every time they make any type of suggestion for CM additions that ISN'T armor they might as well just remove this section and the normal suggestions sub forum all together.

Edited by Anaesha

atm the options presented to ME are to get ripped off in the GTN or waste god knows how many millions of creds and not to mention time I could actually be playing on the slot machines to get one.

Not really a nice set of choices.

Honestly if people are going to get attacked and called entitled or be labeled as demanding BW do something every time they make any type of suggestion for CM additions that ISN'T armor they might as well just remove this section and the normal suggestions sub forum all together.

As has been noted before, any item's fair market value may not reflect every individual's ideal price.

Just as the price of a Ferrari may be higher than Johnny might like, it is still the fair market value.

If a player posts a holostatue for the a price of 5,000,000 credits if that is the average GTN price, that does not mean that they are trying to "rip off" other players. You may wish the price was lower and choose not to spend your credits on something, but if the average cost on the GTN is 5,000,000, then I would consider that fair market value.

i have look is on the central market list is good and ok the holostatue is from a pack.

but the holostatue is coming from the first pack that has been add in the game.

and that players are still selling then on the GTN means that nobody has buy it in years and that there are selling it for years on the GTN.

there is also 1 other thing.

its better to rotate with more items in the central market then only with the packs and give discount on the stuff that stay's for ever there.

there can rotate with old items that are coming from old packs like:

adaptive armor's,crystal coller's,pets,vehicles,toys,emotes,title's,weapons,companion customization's and stronghold items and maybe more if that can.

if there sell the items from the old packs separately and rotate with it each week then there making more money and some old items like the holostatue from the first pack can be use again and not stay away.

thats how a in the game market most do with there items in the game rotate then from time to time.

i think that 95% or more from the old items that has been sold in the packs are not more use in the game.

and the reason from that is most off the players that have buy then have quit the game all and new players have come back for it.

and some old players that got then still are still playing that is also true but i think the most are gone.